Reviews for Pink Parasite
usaginekohime chapter 3 . 7/18
Cool story it has a very interesting plot so far. Pity it hasn't been updated in over a year. :(
I can just imagine Samurai running on all fours to get to Haku?
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 3 . 4/2
lmao i love it, please continue soon!
Cheers!
Crystal M. Key chapter 3 . 3/26
This is fascinating, and I hope you update this story some time! I like how Sakura is kind of like Rogue- I fully expect a mental brawl between all her absorbed psyches someday. Thanks!
XxAshishxX chapter 3 . 1/22
Awesome plot. Hope you try to update
SeekerOfPeace chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Sakura is starting to sound like a it up.
dialNforNinja chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Heh, this is a lot of fun. I hope it hasn't been completely supplanted by the shiny newness of more recent ideas.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Please continue this, I'm really enjoying it!
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I really hope this story updates eventually, it's one of my favorites on this site. I can just imagine all the possibilities in the future. Not to mention what Orochimaru would do if he found out about Sakura's bloodline.
Skyrere chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
I would be disappointed if Kakashi didn't figure it out. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
I certainly hope that your inspiration drives you to write more soon.
Skyrere chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Is good... XD
I am eager to see how the wave arc pans out.
Tourmaline82 chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Mmm, shiny new fic. I like this take on bloodline!Sakura, you've got a nice balance going between advantages (I just stole your jutsu, lol) and disadvantages (mmm, tasty teammates). Please continue this one, I want to see what happens when Kakashi cottons on! Which I think he inevitably will, he isn't called a genius for nothing. I also really like your characterization of Team 7, all of them are IC thus far.

Characters I would like to see Sakura drain:
-Kakashi (difficult due how much of himself he covers up, but it's possible!)
-Anko (can you imagine the effect on Inner?)
-Gai and/or Lee (YOUTH!)
-Ino (how would this interact with the Yamanaka mind training and jutsu?)

She should stay away from Orochimaru, he's way too good at body snatching.
anon chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Wow this is a pretty good story. Too bad it hasn't been updated in awhile, have you abandoned it?
Harpy81 chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Please update
Midan no Hatake chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Oh god, please, please update this. I'm being shameful and begging but I'm desperate. Please beautiful Kami-sama, update.