Reviews for Pink Parasite
WinchesterCherryBlossom chapter 3 . 12/13
Please, keep going, your idea is wonderful and I really loved this story, I'll be waiting for more
AlphaF34R chapter 3 . 12/9
I really hope you haven't abandoned this because it is very good.
Hmm chapter 3 . 11/16
Sakura merely has to wear bandages and gloves. Could also wearundershirt which she could pull up the sleeves of in a fights. Hair would protect her face from any contant in hugs etc.
Akira chapter 3 . 11/9
I hope this isn't discontinued. Your idea is wonderful and it has so much potential. A confrontation would certainly be interesting but I think you should leave that for a couple chapters in the future.
For the next chapter I would pick out something more suitable such as what happened to Zabuza and arrival at Tazuna's home. Your vocabulary and grammatikal struktures are adequate. To make things less tense I suggest every 10-12k words a small funny scene such similar to how you wrote about Sakura's reaction to Tora. I like the chapter lengths. Sakura's change in character is rather abrupt but with a good reason. To provide additional back up to her skills I would like to read a detailed scene about her training her kekkei genkai. It would certainly make her appear more serious and not like a subtle mary sue. Her training scene with Naruto was a great idea. If it'd be possible... could you go deeper into detail there, maybe with longer conversations? For the emotional department, you've done well so far. If you'd like to improve I think a small scene to Naruto's or Sasuke's reaction to Sakura's kill would do well to add to the already little amounts of angst, humor and hurt. Well I could totally see Sakura freezing somebody's ass off due to her recent "meal". It'd be humourous if the ass was Sasuke('s).
Zela Night chapter 3 . 10/30
I adore this story!
Sakura is so awesome!
This is really well written!
Pysco-babydoll chapter 3 . 10/24
I hope you continue this story
KasumiKeiko chapter 3 . 8/15
This was a great start, I wish it had not been abandoned.
Slytherson chapter 3 . 7/23
Awesome simple awesome fic u wrote here looking forward to finding out how it goes and also later on when orocchimaru shows up in the exams im curious to find out how that will go would it be the same or totally different outcome with sakura being a pink parasite
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 7/3
Very cool story so far! :) Sakura's a badass and helping Naruto to become awesome.
Years old story, sad.
Spidey2 chapter 3 . 4/20
LOVE this! Keep going! Mind if I use this Sakura and her absorption ability in a story?
Reapper chapter 3 . 2/20
I have found this story to be very interesting. So much so that I come back to it every so often. It seems to have stuck in my mind. I would like to see where it can go from here.
Alex TF chapter 3 . 2/15
God...why is it when I find such a good plot for a story, it's just discontinued? Ah... hope one day you finish it.
Jeannetic chapter 3 . 1/23
I love this fic so much! The plot is very unique and I love Sakura's attitude. Really looking forward to reading more!
MonochromeJoker29 chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Please continue this story!