Reviews for Pink Parasite
Archontruth chapter 3 . 8/20
Amazing story. Shame it was abandoned after only three chapters.
yukio00 chapter 3 . 2/3
Loved it
Danget the critic chapter 3 . 1/26
This is awesome, the characters are messing well enough and no one is to out of character given the circumstances. I must confess that this is probably one of the better stories I have read in a while, at least in the Naruto universe. I can't wait for the next chapter, because I want to see how the characters develop. There are so many angles this story and use. This isn't even that much of a cliffhanger and I want to know more. The only complaint I had was Sakura's mother being a horrible person. For someone who's clan disbanded for experimenting and making children weapons, it felt like she was pressuring Sakura to become a weapon. That feeling was fixed somewhat with the scene where she kissed Sakura's cheek, but still.
Please, please, please continue this. It's awesome.
moops chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Great job with this story. Hope u keep going love to see what she turns into or if she starts to feed on kyubi .
Marshman101 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Uhhhhh how could Kakashi lose his pants then agin it could be weirder he could have lost his underwere
TripleSmashTwins chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
I love this story! Please continue it!
usaginekohime chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Cool story it has a very interesting plot so far. Pity it hasn't been updated in over a year. :(
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
I can just imagine Samurai running on all fours to get to Haku?
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
lmao i love it, please continue soon!
Cheers!
Crystal M. Key chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
This is fascinating, and I hope you update this story some time! I like how Sakura is kind of like Rogue- I fully expect a mental brawl between all her absorbed psyches someday. Thanks!
XxAshishxX chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Awesome plot. Hope you try to update
SeekerOfPeace chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Sakura is starting to sound like a it up.
dialNforNinja chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Heh, this is a lot of fun. I hope it hasn't been completely supplanted by the shiny newness of more recent ideas.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Please continue this, I'm really enjoying it!