Reviews for Pink Parasite
Years old story, sad.
Spidey2 chapter 3 . 4/20
LOVE this! Keep going! Mind if I use this Sakura and her absorption ability in a story?
Reapper chapter 3 . 2/20
I have found this story to be very interesting. So much so that I come back to it every so often. It seems to have stuck in my mind. I would like to see where it can go from here.
Alex TF chapter 3 . 2/15
God...why is it when I find such a good plot for a story, it's just discontinued? Ah... hope one day you finish it.
Jeannetic chapter 3 . 1/23
I love this fic so much! The plot is very unique and I love Sakura's attitude. Really looking forward to reading more!
MonochromeJoker29 chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Please continue this story!
raeesmerelda chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
This is really interesting, and a bloodline I haven't read before. I see you haven't updated in about 3 years, but I'm going to follow just in case. I'd like to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
why stop
Merlenyn chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Heh, this story is amusing even if it's rather scary that Sakura has such a crazy bloodline limit. It does make me wonder, how long before Sakura learns of Kyuubi? So far she's just been benefiting from the Uzumaki potent chakra... would she only be affected by the Kyuubi's chakra if she were to actually manage to drain him far enough that his chakra regeneration couldn't keep up? Or perhaps only when Kyuubi's chakra's active? How will she explain the clones and stuff to Kakashi? How much does he know about the bloodline limit she has? Hopefully he'll be willing to keep it a secret with her and not even tell the Hokage about it... though I do wonder what the old man would think if he knew? And if she were to ever tell Naruto, I think he'd do a good job keeping that secret considering his OWN secret. And it would finally make sense to her why her parents initially worried about homicidal chakra.

Anywho, I hope you come back to this story someday! I want to see what happens with their mission now that Haku and Zabuza are already dead... and what Sakura makes of the new techniques she picked up from Haku. Did she manage to get his bloodline limit with the ice mirrors and stuff? Will Sasuke's Sharingan still wake up this mission or will it not happen until sometime in the Chuunin Exams now?
Archontruth chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Amazing story. Shame it was abandoned after only three chapters.
yukio00 chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
Loved it
Danget the critic chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
This is awesome, the characters are messing well enough and no one is to out of character given the circumstances. I must confess that this is probably one of the better stories I have read in a while, at least in the Naruto universe. I can't wait for the next chapter, because I want to see how the characters develop. There are so many angles this story and use. This isn't even that much of a cliffhanger and I want to know more. The only complaint I had was Sakura's mother being a horrible person. For someone who's clan disbanded for experimenting and making children weapons, it felt like she was pressuring Sakura to become a weapon. That feeling was fixed somewhat with the scene where she kissed Sakura's cheek, but still.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Please, please, please continue this. It's awesome.
moops chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Great job with this story. Hope u keep going love to see what she turns into or if she starts to feed on kyubi .
Marshman101 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Uhhhhh how could Kakashi lose his pants then agin it could be weirder he could have lost his underwere