Reviews for Turbulence
Hektols chapter 6 . 3h
Fantastic battle, a pity they couldn't win and at the end Piccolo conquered the world.

I wonder if Kami will intervene and train the Z Fighters, I doubt that he would stand and watch how his evil half destroys the world.
Hektols chapter 5 . 3h
Good job with Yajirobe, if he wasn't so lazy to train he could have been the strongest human character.
Hektols chapter 4 . 3h
Good one.
Hektols chapter 3 . 4h
Great work showing the namekians as the race of pure goodness they are. Wonder how things will turn now that they are aware of Frieza's existence.

Liked a lot the detail of Krillin turning stronger due to being Roshi's only student. I noticed that there is not mention of the Red Ribbon army.
Hektols chapter 2 . 4h
Good idea to use the Dragon Balls to discover how to raise Kakarot although it would have been more logical to use them to cleanse the evil within him and then send him to a place where he would be raised by being more similar to him but then we wouldn't have a story.

Good twist with Gohan taking Goku's place and then turning Yamcha into his student.
Hektols chapter 1 . 4h
Very interesting twist.

Without Goku on Earth it is very likely that Pilaf would manage to gather the Dragon Balls and become it's ruler.
Ryu no Ohi chapter 20 . 4/16
Pooooor Raditz, everyone else has all their petty problems, & can't pay attention to his demands to be fed. Now we get to see what's up on Planet Mistral. Myrr is an interesting acolyte, but I'm slightly more interested in his master & how she came to power & ousted Frieza's forces. Uh-oh, Garlic Jr. just inadvertently told Raditz how to cheat death with the Dragonballs. That can't be good.
Ryu no Ohi chapter 19 . 4/16
Oh cool, they're at what is Goku's house in canon. How quaint & poetic! Ah, & I sense an uncommon ship in this story. Eh, I can see Yamcha & Chi-chi. Yay, back to Articuno's ship...Suzaku, now he's interesting. I don't know what to think about him hiding the truth from Nail, though. You'd think he'd want him informed, because he's strong enough to provide support in a fight. Hmm...Piccolo has been kidnapped by someone who I can't identify. Maybe Garlic Jr.? Yup, looks like I was correct. I don't dislike Garlic Jr., for the record. Of course, I like most movie villains, so there's that...
daughterofrisingsun chapter 20 . 4/14
Very curious about the "lady" Myrr holds such allegiance to. Raditz appears to be having fun...at least for the time being.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 19 . 4/14
Poor Z-fighters out with one demon in with another. It will be interesting to see how you handle Garlic Jr. with the addition of Raditz.
This chapter was pretty damn cool on how you'd established the 'Dead Zone" movie into your AU. As time goes on, one interesting element you could bring into your story is a origins story on King Piccolo. Showing how he was created, dominating the Earth, and sealed by Master Mutaito could make the readers more accustomed to King Piccolo who haven't read the original Dragon Ball. Another interesting segment you could add is the history of Arcos and how the PTO went from diplomatic to dictatorship. While doing that, you could also expand more depth on Articuno and the Cold Family's history as well. With that being said, you should only do the Arcos special after Frieza, Cooler, and King Cold are debuted in your AU. I hope this helps you out in the future and I wish you the best of luck with Turbulence...
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/12
That was crazy. Shame master gohan died. I guess you decided he wasn't meant to coninue in the wild blue yonder into the dbz saga. Ah well. I enjoyed reading tien and krillins fight. It was fun.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/12
Having changes in db and dbz is whats interesting. I sincerely think everyone enjoys reading the changes to the db events just as much considering its such a radical grouping of changes. Plus DB doesn't necessarily mean all the canon episodes on earth it could mean like what your doing the life and times of kakarot somewhere else. Like had he landed on Yardat instead and lived his life seeing the universe versus meeting a single earthling at all.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/12
Ah no moon on Namek means he won't have to worry about losing his tail since he won't go great ape. Prettycool. Means getting ssj 4 will be easier as he won't have to revert to being a child to gain the ssj ape form.
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 20 . 4/10
...And Raditz now knows about the dragonballs.