Reviews for Turbulence
sephikus chapter 9 . 14h
I'd like to rebut what Supersaiyaninfinitygohan has been saying regarding the "overly formal" speech, since he's finally given examples I now know what he's talking about and I can unequivacably say that I know at least one person who speaks like that, myself.(which is likely why it took specific examples for me to recognize it :p )
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 21 . 9/26
Really enjoying the human section of the story. Raditz is making things too easy for them though. Hey I don't usually advertise but I just stating my own Dbz fanfic. Check it out of you have the time.
FirenFnBrimstone chapter 7 . 9/17
Whaaat's up! You asked for review of this chapter with such sincerity, I just couldn't pass the opportunity up.

I must say I was reluctant to even begin reading this story, as I was quite disappointed with the indefinite hiatus of Sins of the Father. I really, really, REALLY hope you do continue this, you are a wonderful author and this story is very good so far.

This chapter (7) is easily the best of the first 7 in my opinion. I think you handled the timeskip quite well. Although it would be nice to see more of what happened in the 8 years not covered, I do think it was a wise decision to leave them out and progress the story to this point. The individual perspectives you have shown are quite well written, and I think you achieved your goal of "color contrast" very much the way you intended to.

I'd say more, but I'm itching to move on to chapter 8 now. Your style of writing and the wonderful plot that's been built so far really give one the appetite to read on.

I'll review again if I feel I can provide productive feedback, but I can assure you that if the rest of this story continues its promising path, you'll be getting a follow and I'll throw this into the list of my favorites on my profile.

Great job so far!
Almighty Imaginative Craziness chapter 21 . 8/16
Is Baba around somewhere? I figured that if Raditz grew less antisocial, he'd probably ask about his brother.
Almighty Imaginative Craziness chapter 19 . 8/16
I think words such as these can work in a lot of stories: Redemption can't be granted. It must be earned. I guess even Raditz is aware of that.
Almighty Imaginative Craziness chapter 18 . 8/16
So Articuno talked a little about the Saiyans? When?
Almighty Imaginative Craziness chapter 17 . 8/16
Would like to see the day Raditz and his "temporarily" coworkers develop at least a begrudging respect for each other. In one dub, Vegeta cried about his father. Since we now who the mother of Goku is, it would be nice to see how that goes. So is Vegeta listed in the character roll because he's got a major role in this story?
Almighty Imaginative Craziness chapter 16 . 8/16
Maybe when the Saiyans appear to be near defeat, Cui or some other PTO thug shows up to destroy them all after a series of events caused by Nail and the band bring trouble to the GFA. Just saying.
Almighty Imaginative Craziness chapter 15 . 8/16
You know, I always figured if the Z Fighters had a discussion on why they are called as such, it would be because the found the meaning behind the Zenkai effect inspiring. And please, don't pair Chi-Chi with Yamcha or anyone older than her. Let's just say that I have some complex senses of romance. One of them is my preference for women being paired with men around their age or slightly younger. I don't mind the Vegeta/Bulma pair, but that's mostly because I don't want to rock boats, so to speak.
Almighty Imaginative Craziness chapter 5 . 8/15
I forgot to mention on my last review that I see such a use of the Dragon Balls as something of a golden ending.
Almighty Imaginative Craziness chapter 3 . 8/15
Are Tao and Shen going to return some day? I can imagine either siding with evil for the sake of evil or side with good for their own survival. By the way, I also thought of a possibility of merging Shenron and Porunga's dragon models together after they are both damaged and the fighters decide that two sets of Dragon Balls equals continual messes. Combined as Sherunga or something, they can only be summoned by the Namekian tongue, grant more than three wishes asked in any language, and perhaps revive people and planets that have been lost longer than a year, like the 50 year limit in the Ocean dub.
Ok sorry not to be a dick but so far this sucks you are focusing on earth way to much when I read the story summary it said goku goes to Namik. It says nothing about earth I now it's hard to write and you don't want him to just be a unstoppable god but your straying from the story summary in a dbz story where goku goes to namik you have been almost completely ignoring him. It may be a bit mean but so far this has been very misleading if the main story is the a fighter without goku then say it don't use goku as little side story for your Krillien z warrior main story.
It a nice story and as far as I know it's original but I feel your not focussing on goku or kakorot . The chapter was mostly earth all we've had with goku is home being found and him not wanting to sleep so it feels like he's not getting any attention . Also Bulma/Krillien is gross ether put her with goku or vegeta .
June Bug chapter 21 . 7/16
I'm glad that you are finally back in the full swing of things, but one thing truly bothered me about this chapter was the quick execution of Ginger and Nicky by the Humans. You could have made that fight far more exciting and longer had you simply decided to ( I know you can after reading the humans battling King Piccolo's children), but decided to take the easy way and knock them off in practically two sentences. I hope you don't pull that stunt again when the humans battle the Saibamen, Frieza's Forces, etc, because I always enjoy watching / reading the henchmen having their time in the spotlight before their death battles come to a conclusion. Other than that, this was a good chapter with decent plot advancement, character development, and dramatic suspense for the next installment of "Turbulence".
SPeCTeR-ll7 chapter 21 . 7/18
Well this was certainly an interesting twist. I don't think I've ever really seen Goku as a bad guy before. Why is it that every big villain in DBZ that are after the dragon balls want immortality? What forms does Articuno have right now and will he eventually gain more like Freiza's fourth form and coolers final form?