Reviews for Turbulence
MalikJamalTimberlake chapter 21 . 7/30
I'm not sure when this was last updated, the site is wrong sometimes, but I really like this fic . Every character gets screen time and characterization Theres no Yamcha or Krillin bashing. Tho the Demon saga did have me a bit inpatient (I guess because most tics skim past it and I thought the Z Warriors would take him down no problem) I didn't really care for the Kami and The Z Warriors reasoning for not being strong enough but u work with what you can I suppose. Did I catch it right that Piccolo was going to spit out an egg? Also I never understood why the offspring of Piccolo looked weird when Gurus look normal. I get the evil thing but still. I hope the Humans becomes stronger then canon (not asking for power levels I see you've answer that question at least 5 times lol) but I hope this continues on and Kakarot immediately breaks the mind control... My most hated type of evil tbh with you.
Lady of the Sky chapter 3 . 4/4
Well, Kakarot took that surprisingly well. But then, Goku was always fairly hard to ruffle, so it makes sense that Kakarot would have at least some of that. And I see the potential start of a friendship between these former Crane students and the Turtle school. Krillin is especially powerful in this AU, and I like it. I think the main reason a lot of people have the perception that he's weak is because he prefers to stay out of fights he feels outclassed in, but with him so much closer to the top, it doesn't look like that will stop him here.
Lady of the Sky chapter 2 . 4/4
I never did see original Dragon Ball, but it looks like the humans can handle a good deal of what's coming up, from the looks of it. I hadn't expected the elders to not tell Kakarot he isn't Namek. I mean, he is because he's lived his life on Namek as a Namekian, but it sounds like he doesn't have any idea he's from somewhere else. I can see why he'd feel like he's being singled out when he doesn't have any real explanation as to why he's different.
Lady of the Sky chapter 1 . 4/4
I'm interested.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 2/4
What an outstanding story.
Pokefan02 chapter 7 . 1/19
Loved this chap. The Acrosian's name Articuno fitted him perfectly

p.s did you name him after the pokemon Articuno?
Gohanforever chapter 21 . 1/8
Hi I just want to say that I have been reading some of your stories and they are great. You know it isn't everyday that you get good writers. It's almost impossible. That's all I have to say. I hope that you can update soon.
sephikus chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Regarding the "missing" senzus perhaps this isn't the first time they've gone to Korin. I can't imagine they were raiding others dwindling food supplies for the entire 8 years, more likely they were surviving on senzus until they exhausted Korin's supply and he had only just grown five more in the last year or so.
sephikus chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
I'd like to rebut what Supersaiyaninfinitygohan has been saying regarding the "overly formal" speech, since he's finally given examples I now know what he's talking about and I can unequivacably say that I know at least one person who speaks like that, myself.(which is likely why it took specific examples for me to recognize it :p )
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Really enjoying the human section of the story. Raditz is making things too easy for them though. Hey I don't usually advertise but I just stating my own Dbz fanfic. Check it out of you have the time.
FirenFnBrimstone chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Whaaat's up! You asked for review of this chapter with such sincerity, I just couldn't pass the opportunity up.

I must say I was reluctant to even begin reading this story, as I was quite disappointed with the indefinite hiatus of Sins of the Father. I really, really, REALLY hope you do continue this, you are a wonderful author and this story is very good so far.

This chapter (7) is easily the best of the first 7 in my opinion. I think you handled the timeskip quite well. Although it would be nice to see more of what happened in the 8 years not covered, I do think it was a wise decision to leave them out and progress the story to this point. The individual perspectives you have shown are quite well written, and I think you achieved your goal of "color contrast" very much the way you intended to.

I'd say more, but I'm itching to move on to chapter 8 now. Your style of writing and the wonderful plot that's been built so far really give one the appetite to read on.

I'll review again if I feel I can provide productive feedback, but I can assure you that if the rest of this story continues its promising path, you'll be getting a follow and I'll throw this into the list of my favorites on my profile.

Great job so far!
Awareness Bringer chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
Is Baba around somewhere? I figured that if Raditz grew less antisocial, he'd probably ask about his brother.
Awareness Bringer chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
I think words such as these can work in a lot of stories: Redemption can't be granted. It must be earned. I guess even Raditz is aware of that.
Awareness Bringer chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
So Articuno talked a little about the Saiyans? When?
Awareness Bringer chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
Would like to see the day Raditz and his "temporarily" coworkers develop at least a begrudging respect for each other. In one dub, Vegeta cried about his father. Since we now who the mother of Goku is, it would be nice to see how that goes. So is Vegeta listed in the character roll because he's got a major role in this story?