Reviews for Turbulence
Imagination Almighty chapter 21 . 8/16
Is Baba around somewhere? I figured that if Raditz grew less antisocial, he'd probably ask about his brother.
Imagination Almighty chapter 19 . 8/16
I think words such as these can work in a lot of stories: Redemption can't be granted. It must be earned. I guess even Raditz is aware of that.
Imagination Almighty chapter 18 . 8/16
So Articuno talked a little about the Saiyans? When?
Imagination Almighty chapter 17 . 8/16
Would like to see the day Raditz and his "temporarily" coworkers develop at least a begrudging respect for each other. In one dub, Vegeta cried about his father. Since we now who the mother of Goku is, it would be nice to see how that goes. So is Vegeta listed in the character roll because he's got a major role in this story?
Imagination Almighty chapter 16 . 8/16
Maybe when the Saiyans appear to be near defeat, Cui or some other PTO thug shows up to destroy them all after a series of events caused by Nail and the band bring trouble to the GFA. Just saying.
Imagination Almighty chapter 15 . 8/16
You know, I always figured if the Z Fighters had a discussion on why they are called as such, it would be because the found the meaning behind the Zenkai effect inspiring. And please, don't pair Chi-Chi with Yamcha or anyone older than her. Let's just say that I have some complex senses of romance. One of them is my preference for women being paired with men around their age or slightly younger. I don't mind the Vegeta/Bulma pair, but that's mostly because I don't want to rock boats, so to speak.
Imagination Almighty chapter 5 . 8/15
I forgot to mention on my last review that I see such a use of the Dragon Balls as something of a golden ending.
Imagination Almighty chapter 3 . 8/15
Are Tao and Shen going to return some day? I can imagine either siding with evil for the sake of evil or side with good for their own survival. By the way, I also thought of a possibility of merging Shenron and Porunga's dragon models together after they are both damaged and the fighters decide that two sets of Dragon Balls equals continual messes. Combined as Sherunga or something, they can only be summoned by the Namekian tongue, grant more than three wishes asked in any language, and perhaps revive people and planets that have been lost longer than a year, like the 50 year limit in the Ocean dub.
Ok sorry not to be a dick but so far this sucks you are focusing on earth way to much when I read the story summary it said goku goes to Namik. It says nothing about earth I now it's hard to write and you don't want him to just be a unstoppable god but your straying from the story summary in a dbz story where goku goes to namik you have been almost completely ignoring him. It may be a bit mean but so far this has been very misleading if the main story is the a fighter without goku then say it don't use goku as little side story for your Krillien z warrior main story.
It a nice story and as far as I know it's original but I feel your not focussing on goku or kakorot . The chapter was mostly earth all we've had with goku is home being found and him not wanting to sleep so it feels like he's not getting any attention . Also Bulma/Krillien is gross ether put her with goku or vegeta .
June Bug chapter 21 . 7/16
I'm glad that you are finally back in the full swing of things, but one thing truly bothered me about this chapter was the quick execution of Ginger and Nicky by the Humans. You could have made that fight far more exciting and longer had you simply decided to ( I know you can after reading the humans battling King Piccolo's children), but decided to take the easy way and knock them off in practically two sentences. I hope you don't pull that stunt again when the humans battle the Saibamen, Frieza's Forces, etc, because I always enjoy watching / reading the henchmen having their time in the spotlight before their death battles come to a conclusion. Other than that, this was a good chapter with decent plot advancement, character development, and dramatic suspense for the next installment of "Turbulence".
SPeCTeR-ll7 chapter 21 . 7/18
Well this was certainly an interesting twist. I don't think I've ever really seen Goku as a bad guy before. Why is it that every big villain in DBZ that are after the dragon balls want immortality? What forms does Articuno have right now and will he eventually gain more like Freiza's fourth form and coolers final form?
samuel.hoddinott chapter 21 . 7/16
Well I've finally caught up reading all your chapters. Now I will say this, you have gotten MUCH BETTER with the formality of the characters talking to one another and cutting down much of it but at the same time, you add too much unnecesary(sp?) detail in your writing. Maybe spend more time on the action than the detail of what the characters are doing. Also, in this last chapters, 21, I could not understand a word that you were trying to convey in your authors note. I do enjoy your story though and I will be following it religiously. This is the first take I've seen on this. Goku going to Namek instead of Earth. Racist Goku is great and weak minded Goku being controlled. I like that. I'm genuinly more interested in the Earth story than I am of Articuno, cool name by the way, but I'm sure you have a great plan for him too. I would love to see a Raditz interactive with one of the female characters. Ultimately, I enjoy your story. Definitely in my top five.
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 21 . 7/9
Overall a more unique chapter, given the change in POV for the first bit. I think everyone's really starting to get fleshed out more, especially Articuno, which is nice. I'd say the strongest bit about this chapter would probably be making good use of what is basically a sub-boss villain, in that she controls an entire planet and not just its people. It adds a lot more edge to the scenes.

I do have a small complaint though, in that where Articunoa and Nail are going through genders and such, Nail says he doesn't really understand the concept of either, yet immediately uses the word "she" in his next sentence, twice in fact. It's something I'd look into.

Other than that, a decent chapter that kept the flow going, so good job.
Dragonsbreath chapter 21 . 7/7
Nail has no understanding of the concept of male and female but knows to use the pronoun "she" for a feminine voice. ?