Reviews for Turbulence
mike.gilbert.90410 chapter 20 . 5/23
I'm something of a speed reader, so I probably missed some parts, but I'm pretty sure that some things like Oolong's fate, the first Dragon Ball hunt, and some details weren't really explained. Anyway, maybe you can introduce the Supreme Kai of Time in one of these stories and have her talk about the alternate timelines and such. Maybe you should also get Kakarot and his crew to Earth sooner rather than later as well. Just saying.
Apope chapter 16 . 5/17
Best. Saiyan Saga. Ever. So... Lemme count: Humans, Piccolo's... Tribe(?) and Raditz. Oh, and 2 of King Kai's students. Cool. (Pilaf's people too. Wonder if he'll come out with a mech or something. Bulma too.) Always wondered though, why doesn't EVERYONE go to King Kai's? What about Roshi?! And now I wonder what'll happen with Kami, Mr. Popo and training in general I guess. Pendulum Room? Teleporter? HTC?! "Inside the Lookout"?! (OK, frankly, didn't even know that was thing.) Anyway, got me kinda hooked. Good job. Bravo. Excellent. Didn't expect that. Evolution! Now then "cracks knuckles", movies, ahem xD.
Hektols chapter 20 . 5/10
Poor Garlick doesn't know who is he dealing with.
Hektols chapter 19 . 5/10
Well, at least this time Garlick won't gain inmortality, he should be easier to defeat.
Hektols chapter 18 . 5/10
New enemies? Well they will be a good training.
Hektols chapter 17 . 5/10
Great work.
Hektols chapter 16 . 5/10
Great idea to have everyone allying to fight the saiyans, Raditz could ask Baba to tell him what happened to Kakarot, it would be priceless to see his face finding out about it.
Hektols chapter 15 . 5/10
Very touching scenes.
Hektols chapter 14 . 5/10
Excellent work with the chapter, the Z fighters finally know about Kakarot and the fight against Raditz was believeable.
Hektols chapter 13 . 5/7
Great work, specially with Raditz appeared just when King Piccolo was about to lose.
Hektols chapter 12 . 5/7
Good one, if the Z Fighters defeat Piccolo I bet that Gero will go after them for stealing his revenge.
Hektols chapter 11 . 5/7
Fantastic and good explanation for Kami not intervening.
Hektols chapter 10 . 5/6
Good point with the benevolent arcosians and how a powerful evil one among them destroyed their reputation, the same that happened with King Piccolo.

Kami as useless as in the original.
Hektols chapter 9 . 5/5
Well, if the attack that Kakarot used to defeat Articuno slighty damaged his life force it would mean that he will get stronger when he recovers, that's the advantage of saiyans.

It's curious to see King Piccolo refering to his spawns as his sons instead as his servants.
Hektols chapter 8 . 5/4
Well of course Kakarot and the namekians were prejudiced against Articuno, he attacked and almost killed Nail.