Reviews for An Alternate Start and A Darker Hero
Someone chapter 6 . 4/18
Omg, I know I'm late to the party but I almost broke down after I read the last chapter
JustunG chapter 20 . 4/12
If you relay it to him or he sees it himself I'm glad he's still alive he enjoyed the hell out of what he wrote it gave me an escape if at all momentarily from life and work and made me exited to see more please encourage him to write more
Ruby-Rose117 chapter 20 . 4/7
If you read this tell him I wish him well and know what he's going thru
N8D0G97 chapter 20 . 2/13
i know i am a bit late bug please tell him we all miss him.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
Tell him this is from Levi shaver love your writing and don't worry there are still things to be happy about, in this crazy world of ours no matter how dark it may seem sometimes you just have to take all the good things and the bad things and mix it all together till you realize the good will ALWAYS cancel out the bad goodbye hope you get better soon!
TheUnholySmirk chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
how do you pronounce JWNR and RPBY?
i kind of get junior from JWNR, but RPBY has me stumped
LightnigJack chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
nope
Guest chapter 20 . 5/19/2016
Mental health is not something that can be cured with a single pill. I know many things have contributed to his decisions but regardless I still want to wish him a recovery. Only time can tell if things will get better but on behalf of all of his fans, we hope he gets better and we want to thank him for the absolute joy he gives us through his works. We're glad that he hasn't landed on the bottom quite yet and our hands are waiting to pull him up without hesitation if he ever decides to attempt the climb again.
TheChaiGuy chapter 20 . 4/4/2016
Best Wishes to Yarn, I felt scared for him when I read "DONE", I had just picked up his story a few days ago and only caught onto the news now. I look forward to his writing when he comes back mentally healthy. Thank you for updating readers such as myself on this news. Depression is a Bitch, and I hope he kicks her to the curb.
Sincerely,
A fan of his work.
Anonymous dick chapter 19 . 4/2/2016
I was reading this when I locked myself in my room for a few days before my door was busted down by my friends and they dragged me out to do something.
A Friend chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I can't claim to know what your going through, but I will say this. If that meant what I think it did then you should know this: Don't take a permanent solution for a temporary problem. Give it time, and do it with a smile. Use what hurts you, don't let it be someone else's weapon. Instead let it be your shield. That's about all I can say friend. Good luck with what you decide, but please think on this. G'night mate
pandalord20 chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
Thank you for the Update Inner Circle I hope his depression lessons as I do like his work I was sad when I read that he might kill himself but as I am a lurker on almost all forms of chat I felt I had no chance of helping and due to my social disability I might have made it worse so hope he gets better and can continue his work.
BankruptSamurai chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
Well, I'm glad that his family was informed beforehand and that he's getting help, now. I honestly figured it was a poorly worded notice of cancellation, last chapter and wish the best for YARN's future and for his family and friends. Hopefully a brighter future without whatever drove him to considering suicide. Life's always worth living, regardless of whoever you are or whatever ails you.
DocSlendy chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
Goodness, I thought that the time he gave was how long he was going to remain on the site, then give up writing. I should have known, but get well Yarn. This happens to many of us, remember you are not alone EVER.
Darklink1011 chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
i'm glad they got to him in time and i hope he makes a recovery. i wish him the best.