Reviews for An Alternate Start and A Darker Hero
LightnigJack chapter 18 . 8/3
nope
Mental health is not something that can be cured with a single pill. I know many things have contributed to his decisions but regardless I still want to wish him a recovery. Only time can tell if things will get better but on behalf of all of his fans, we hope he gets better and we want to thank him for the absolute joy he gives us through his works. We're glad that he hasn't landed on the bottom quite yet and our hands are waiting to pull him up without hesitation if he ever decides to attempt the climb again.
TheChaiGuy chapter 20 . 4/4
Best Wishes to Yarn, I felt scared for him when I read "DONE", I had just picked up his story a few days ago and only caught onto the news now. I look forward to his writing when he comes back mentally healthy. Thank you for updating readers such as myself on this news. Depression is a Bitch, and I hope he kicks her to the curb.
Sincerely,
A fan of his work.
Anonymous dick chapter 19 . 4/2
I was reading this when I locked myself in my room for a few days before my door was busted down by my friends and they dragged me out to do something.
A Friend chapter 1 . 4/1
I can't claim to know what your going through, but I will say this. If that meant what I think it did then you should know this: Don't take a permanent solution for a temporary problem. Give it time, and do it with a smile. Use what hurts you, don't let it be someone else's weapon. Instead let it be your shield. That's about all I can say friend. Good luck with what you decide, but please think on this. G'night mate
pandalord20 chapter 20 . 4/3
Thank you for the Update Inner Circle I hope his depression lessons as I do like his work I was sad when I read that he might kill himself but as I am a lurker on almost all forms of chat I felt I had no chance of helping and due to my social disability I might have made it worse so hope he gets better and can continue his work.
BankruptSamurai chapter 20 . 4/3
Well, I'm glad that his family was informed beforehand and that he's getting help, now. I honestly figured it was a poorly worded notice of cancellation, last chapter and wish the best for YARN's future and for his family and friends. Hopefully a brighter future without whatever drove him to considering suicide. Life's always worth living, regardless of whoever you are or whatever ails you.
DocSlendy chapter 20 . 4/3
Goodness, I thought that the time he gave was how long he was going to remain on the site, then give up writing. I should have known, but get well Yarn. This happens to many of us, remember you are not alone EVER.
Darklink1011 chapter 20 . 4/3
i'm glad they got to him in time and i hope he makes a recovery. i wish him the best.
Darklink1011 chapter 19 . 4/2
don't do it lad. for the love of god don't kill yourself, it will get better.
you just have to show life you are to damn stubborn to give up.
The Mad King Ben chapter 1 . 4/2
As much as it pains me to be the bearer of solemn news, I feel that I need to write this. I had just written an email to YARN trying to express my support and wishes. His response was short, simple, and confirmed the depressing truth. YARN is not just quitting FanFiction my friends...

I will be posting this notice in each of his stories..

I am available to be PM'd if anyone needs to talk, do not hesitate to reach out if you feel the need to.
Angelfusion chapter 19 . 4/1
I doubt I can convince you not to but I am curious what's been happening in your life to make this decision. I've had depression for 4 years now so I can probably sympathise. If you feel like talking then I'll listen. Not to try and convince you not too because I don't think I'm in a good enough head place for that but mostly just to hear you out.
MysticMerlin chapter 12 . 1/15
How would Arthur get enrolled? At most he would need to wait until next year as he would require a team (Or at least a partner) and I have a hard time believing Ozpin would make an exception for him, especially after what just happened. The Arc's couldn't exactly go to a higher authority as, in regards to all things Beacon, Ozpin is the highest authority and doesn't answer to anyone.
Just pointing out a plot-hole (I think that's what it's called) that I noticed, or maybe I just missed something.
Sharp121shooter chapter 18 . 1/12
No but you should drive around town a couple times then when your completely sure the following you "accidentally" ram into then. Screw the consequences.
blaiseingfire chapter 7 . 12/29/2015