Reviews for In Strolls The Bossman
I still believe that Gibbs chose Tony over Ziva cuz he was closer to Tony. Here are some truths...1) I like Tiva 2) I like good ff. 3) I LOVE Tony 4) I'm sad that MW left ncis 5) I've seen MW's final epi many times, & I cried every time. Having said all that, I really like all of your one-shot "fixes". I hated the 'not-invited-to-dinner', the 'gun-thing' in Aliyah, the whole 'Bounce' epi, & all the other epis where they make Tony look so bad. My most hated moment has to be 'Obsession', when Tony describes his 'would-be-woman', & Ziva says, "What would this woman POSSIBLY see in you?" Yuck. But I blame the writers, cuz the actors don't write their lines. I don't know how ncis will be w/o MW, but I hope you continue writing ff. Thx.
Confused Reader chapter 14 . 7/12
Those were all horrible excuses for Gibb's behavior. I am not saying your writing is bad, Just what Gibb's said to Tony does no fix anything. All those reasons do not make it right or forgivable. After what he's done to Tony, if I were Tony, I would cut Gibbs from my life and never speak to him again. Gibbs abused Tony mentally, professionally, and physically. (Head slap on a grown man who you've work with for over 5 years is not cool) It is never forgivable to be an abuser, nothing said can make it better.
Great!GreatGreat!
TLWtlw chapter 14 . 7/13
Even in earlier seasons, sometimes Gibbs reminds me of someone who is in a permanent bad mood.
CgJinx chapter 14 . 7/13
I always appreciate the shoulda/coulda/woulda approach to these characters and their situations. Nice job!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 14 . 7/12
Ep 56 I agree Gibbs want nice to Tony in a while. I wish on the show it ending better he and Tony needed to of had a real heart to heart talk. I feel like there friendship was left up on the air and not as good as it was in the beginning. I wonder how Gibbs will be toward the new people coming 3 of them. That's two to many.

Ep57 Seriously Gibbs how in the world could you have the slightest thought to choose Ziva over Tony are in insane! (lol). But good thing they talked. Again they needed a talk like this on the show.
lmill123 chapter 14 . 7/12
The first part is so like Gibbs. Thinking Tony is the one with the attitude and doesn't even see that he's the one that changed and got the attitude. So why would he expect Tony to come to him for help, especially when he's made it more than clear and even told him he wasn't interested in anything Tony had to say unless it involved cases. And Gibbs has his head so far up his rear end that he's not even noticed that it's been months since Tony last visited and even longer since he invited Tony over. Besides, Gibbs hasn't even realized that it's the first time in years that he called Tony anything except DiNozzo. Then Gibbs execting everything to stop because he wasn't there. Just like his return from Mexico, he expected things to remain the same, yet everything fall apart while he was gone. And even though he refused to see that the only ones that had dropped the ball and weren't doing their jobs was Tim, Ziva and even Abby. Gibbs couldn't handle the fact that Tony could do his job without him there. And even more so, the fact that Tony did so with little to no help, having to train a probie, constantly fighting Abby, McGee and Ziva, plus doing Shepards' undercover op. Something that Gibbs knew he would never have managed to do. And right there is the real reason for Gibbs major change of attitude towards Tony and treating him like he was nothing. When Gibbs couldn't stand the fact that Tony was actually better than him.
bjq chapter 14 . 7/12
Fabulous
DS2010 chapter 14 . 7/11
I liked both as to why Gibbs was angry with Tony and vice versa.
This last season made me wonder if Gibbs motive in being cold and distant if you will, was to finally get Tony to fly the coop if you will and spread his wings.
I had hoped it would have been for his own team. Not that I never wanted Tony not to have a family, I do want him to have that family and all that, but I just could not wrap my brain around the mystery kid showing up. I thought it was a cop out by the executives and the writers. (Stepping off my soap box on the last episode)
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 7/11
Excellent!
Gracealma chapter 14 . 7/11
Enjoyed this chapter and fanfiction land.
pfyre1 chapter 14 . 7/11
I was so effing disappointed in how they handled Tony leaving. And to top it off, Glasberg blamed Michael Weatherly because he was busy with the pilot Bull for the fact there was so little Tony during the last few reps of the season. Top it even more with them making the last reps practically drenched with Ziva (gag). It was just disrespectful and totally unworthy of a send off for Tony. Ugh! I don't even know if I want to watch the show come this fall.
Sarai chapter 14 . 7/11
I like it.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 7/11
Awesome job. Love it.
AlexDN chapter 13 . 6/18
Love both part of this chapter... and I so agree with the second one!
More , please! :D