Reviews for In Strolls The Bossman
whatweareafreaidof chapter 7 . 7/29
tim did not lock the door. in since he took the farther door he was helping tony.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 6 . 7/29
not to be mean but to have gibb tell ziva that tony childhood was not nice. we know for a fact that ziva was far worse then tony. and tim might have been close.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 7/29
tim hand the paper work for gibb killing the drug dealer and he goes to jail for life. or gibbs and tony are both fired for order time into a toxic tub. or tony is sentence to five year in prison for taking the remote control of a guy in a jet pack almost killing him. or tony is arrest for treason for deliting the pic of zvia boyfriend that wanted for murder. there are a bunch of think that would have gotten gibb and tony both fired and sentence to prison.
I hope you're doing better. Get well soon
Sarai chapter 9 . 5/24
Love the story! So sorry you have been sick.
Hey "guest"

Go shove your review up your ass

Your McGee fan so go stay with your loser of a character stories but save your shit review for a shit of character
flower pot girl chapter 9 . 4/16
A great series of stories, addressing all the things that bug me about the way Tony is treated.
I would suggest that you corrected Tony paths in the Sub Rosa (when he leaves Macgee at night alone watching the scene ... remembered Dead Air?), Dog Tags (when Tony put the cd with Attack Dogs and has fun with her wounded and injured colleague) and in the Zone (when Tony mind and deceives his co-worker for the mission to Iraq, abusing the trust that McGee has it). I know you're a fan of Tony and sees everything that goes with it with a magnifying glass, but pretend to be blind to the Tony errors is, in my opinion, the path chosen by the blind and the cowards. What is your position?
Ncis Fan chapter 9 . 3/16
Also i'm very sorry to hear your sick, but i am glad that your getting better. Sending positive thoughts your way.
Ncis fan chapter 1 . 3/16
Hi this is a truely great idea, and im very much enjoying reading them. I dont know if im sounding pedantic or rude i hope not but in the episode where kate acts badly in mexico, i think that stems from season 1 like ep 3 or something like that when gibbs says to her 'tony doesnt tell you what to do. I do' maybe gibbs could rectify that too. Anyways keep up the great writing :)
Please feel better soon sorry you're been I'll

Prays are with you and family

M
Buzzy chapter 9 . 3/13
So sorry to hear you have been sick. Sending healing vibes your way. Hope you feel better soon!
NCIS fan chapter 9 . 3/13
I'm sorry to hear you were sick, but glad you are getting better. You have been missed!

Good thoughts are with you!
angie b chapter 9 . 3/12
Hoping your journey on the road to recover continues. You have been sorely missed and looking forward to your wonderful stories!
Get Well Soon