Reviews for In Strolls The Bossman
mannd1068 chapter 6 . 5/18
I like the last one, I hated the Christmas episode when Tony sent his father away because he broke his (Tony's) rules, brought a woman into his apartment and slept with her on his son's bed (which is a huge slap in the face) and than Abby brings him into MTAC like oh, well whatever, it's Christmas you have to forgive.
While I like shows that have father/mother/child issues, it irritates me that television must make than have a good relationship in the end. Why? That is not real life, and it would be good to see the fall out of guilt and angst of not having a healed relationship with a parent. Kinda like they did with Ziva and her father, but not with how they wrote her handling it later in the season. Or even them saying, good riddance and dancing on his grave, not kiss and make up and now everything is hunky dunky.
kensi54382 chapter 14 . 5/15
If you are continuing this story, I would love to have an 'episode' for 'Faking It'- from Tony's point of view- where we can see how he really felt about Mike knocking him out and a conversation between Gibbs and Tony about how Gibbs doesn't blame Tony for it since it really isn't his fault that Mike escaped.
nette0602 chapter 14 . 5/14
Very nice, I really like the ending here
nette0602 chapter 11 . 5/14
Great job with Bury your dead. Jenny really needed to know she was in the wrong
nette0602 chapter 9 . 5/14
Great job. Sometimes I can't see how Kate was a profiler, and had worked for secret service, when she couldn't follow orders.
nette0602 chapter 8 . 5/14
Very nice. I like what you wrote to Bounce. There are sometimes where I don't really like Abby's attitude.
nette0602 chapter 7 . 5/14
Again a nice job, i really like what you did for Hiatus
nette0602 chapter 6 . 5/14
Very nice chapter, thank you. I really love that Tony stands up to Gibbs
nette0602 chapter 5 . 5/14
I love this story, Gibbs should have done a lot of these things in the show
nette0602 chapter 4 . 5/14
nette0602 chapter 3 . 5/14
Very nice chapter, thank you
nette0602 chapter 2 . 5/14
Very nice chapter, I really like the last one
nette0602 chapter 1 . 5/14
Very nice!
Kagome Avalon chapter 14 . 4/2
There is one instance that I'm surprised wasn't mentioned. The episode that Tony came back to work after having the Plague. When they got back to the office and Tony was laying down and Kate poured water on his face. Gibbs should have reprimanded Kate for pouring the water on Tony because it could have made him sick.

I enjoyed reading what you have so far though.
bjq chapter 12 . 1/27