Reviews for There's Always a Price for Murder
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Didn't like it.
meri47 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I'm sobbing here, you terrible person.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Wow. I have to say that so many of your stories really grip me. I am not a fan of HP, but you seem to mash it and LOTR rather well without over-powering the mixture. It even has the feeling of longing that I always got from LOTR at the end of the books, a sense of beyond. Kudos.

Banner chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was just lovely. I'm just now middle-aged, and I've been thinking more and more about aging and death. This story is so quietly hopeful and strong.
Kimco96 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Awww :( poor Harry

I was really hoping that one of the spoilers was revealing what his animagous form was. If it was in ther I didn't catch it. Ah well.

That was great though. I love your creativity.
blisfulloblivion chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wonderful story and such a tease! Glad to know what happened to Albus and Fawkes, though I don't understand how he can survive on middle earth when he couldn't before. And Harry's animagus form I want to know sooooo bad, you taunt us you cruel soul :). Pleasently surprised at how much you've posted recently. It's like an early Christmas.
caellwin chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
uhg, you are driving me insane with not mentioning what Harry became as an animagus even though there are so few things it could be. Just continue with your story Black Wizard would you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Mmm...am not sure about this one but I can see where you are going with it !

I still hope to see more of work though !

The Crimson Mage.
IvySnowe chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Well! That wasn't nearly as angsty and horrible as you made it out to be! I was actually dreading reading this and it wasn't bad. Loved it actually. It was definitely bittersweet, though.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I like it. Dark, brilliant, and you make characters both flawed and sympathetic. As ever, your work is a marvel to behold. Though I do wonder why Ginny took up drinking.
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
The thing that interest me about the thing that immortality would affect the one that is not born to it, is for example in the way of memory capacity. For example, if the person goes from mortal to immortal, how would it effect the memory from such a change? Would it simply overwrite the memories after time because the body is not prepared to handle so much memories or would th body adapt in the transaction from mortal to immortal so that would not become a problem. It is fascinating.