Reviews for All Clear
di chapter 1 . 6/7
hi, love this story...which episode is the pic from? thanks...
Dimac99 chapter 17 . 5/10
Loved this. Again, great to see a realistic recovery. Drives me mental that everyone in tvland can shake off a concussion and Second Impact Syndrome doesn't even exist! Slighly worried about how much you clearly love whumping poor Steve - for his sake I hope you share the pain around a bit, or he just might catch Blue Flu and refuse to appear in fic at all! ;-)
Skimball4 chapter 2 . 4/11
You're killing me! Can't wait to read more.
sobepuzzler713 chapter 17 . 4/1
Great writing! I can hardly wait for more! Not that I have a choice.
IheartSam7 chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Love love loved that entire story. It was amazing. I couldn't stop until the end. I need to go back and read it again and review every chapter because you deserve it. What an awesome piece of fiction! I can't wait to tead more. :))
LindaSue chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
Five stars for this one! Looking forward to reading more.
Thanks for sharing your stories.
LindaSue chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
"He felt safe with her nearby. With her there it wasn't so dark."

I just love your Steve / Cath interactions!
Cc1973 chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Nice and slow recovery, great chapter!
Cc1973 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Ouch! You are soo keen on taking his head! Poor Steve, he may never recover!
Cc1973 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Nooooo not the head!
Cc1973 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Very touching chapter! Imagine having to rub lotion all over Steve... Terrible thoughts!
Cc1973 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
One shot - silly talk! Nicely developing, and love the continuous scattering of whump!
Cc1973 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
So glad for the intervention! Tough chapter for Steve!
Cc1973 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Noooo Steve can't be gone! You wouldn't do that... Off to a great start! Poor Danny, how guilty does he feel!
GraceGraceGrace chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
Oh I enjoyed that story so much! Another great plot, combined with a character story. McG's mind is a fascinating place to be, and I love how you explored it here. And yeah, I'm glad you returned him to us when you done playing.

Thanks so much for this thoughtful story. Engaged and entertained by every word. Yay!