Reviews for Unexpected Desires by schokischlecki
jk chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
It shouldn't have been a woman bella wanted...it should have been a man. And the deal is that bella gets a free be...whoever she wants...and shes allowed to do EVERYTHING that Edward did with the guy. And Edward gets no sex for 6 months ...so they can be SURE that he doesn't have a std.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Chameleah86
I usually don't read slash but OMG. That was so hot and wonderful! So well written! The build up and the tease just frickin Gah! Loved it!
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Ooohhhh... Can't see any good coming from this at all. I think they are better to let go of one another before the hurt becomes too consuming. Well written story, would love to see where it could go.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I liked the idea behind this story, but it wasn't what I thought it would be:(

But you have a great way with words!
misstequilarose071 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Amazing,hope it contines
Tammygrrrl chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Great story! I think this one could continue... just sayin'...
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Interesting. I would be curious to see where this goes. Hope you will consider expanding once the contest is over. Thanks for sharing.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Dangerous game of desires. Can't see a way that jealousy over the curiosity wont play apart. Maybe they both need to go off into the world to find themselves
amandac3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Nice little twist there. I wonder how Bella found out, did Edward confess? Great job and best of luck. :)
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Glad they could make it work!

Was not expecting the Alice part!

Great entry!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I wonder if Alice is married to Jasper? Oh, that would be a fun first double date!
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/4/2013