Reviews for Shinigami's Angel
Arili chapter 20 . 11/16/2002
Very good. Confusing yet again. I bet that Gundam is the Deathscythe Hell, right? I love this story, Please write more soon, pleeeaaassee.
Arili chapter 19 . 11/12/2002
I love the new chappy! The end is a bit confusing though. I really don't get the end. Did the biological father accidentaly (or purposly) stab Engle as Duo like cracked his head or something? Damn these cliffhangers, I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE update soon!
DuoFolkenTK chapter 19 . 11/11/2002
Engles real father is meane
Lorimlowe2 chapter 19 . 11/11/2002
i need more
Ookami Kage chapter 19 . 11/11/2002
Ahh man that's not how youy end chapters! heh oh well just hope you update soon cuz i love the stories
Ookami Kage chapter 18 . 11/10/2002
plz plz plz update soon i luv the story a lot!
Arili chapter 18 . 11/2/2002
Ohhhhh! This is getting soooo good! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Keep writing, please!
Lorimlowe2 chapter 18 . 11/1/2002
can't wait for the nect chappy!
DuoFolkenTK chapter 18 . 10/29/2002
is Duo going to finaly go to Germiny and go looking for him
Moonlit Eyes chapter 18 . 10/29/2002
O.O Whoa...cliffhangers suck!
Arili chapter 17 . 10/26/2002
OMG! THAT UNGRATEFUL SOB! DUO RAISED HIM RIGHT, AND HE THANKS HIM BY SHOOTING HIM! oh well, Duo's fine and I hope the story turns out right. Anyways, i lve this story, up date soon.

talking to myself: if i ever have a son, i hope he looks like Engel.
Arili chapter 14 . 10/26/2002
Hey everybody! My wonderful friend let me use her internet to read chappy 13! I'm so happpy! Altogh, I really don't see anything wrong with it. It's not very graphic at all. My friend thins it nice (her penname is Saturn T. Riddle, it you're interested)Anyways, I love the story and the way it's going, and I will continue reading regardless of what time it is. This story ROCKS!
DuoFolkenTK chapter 17 . 10/25/2002
but what about Duo and the others will he go back to them and what is his real father like
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2002
Very interesting I really love the story please hurry and write some more !
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2002
Awsome story I love it it's really good. Please write some more soon very soon. Fantastic story it's really neat to see Duo with a child and acting responsible!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »