Reviews for And Where It Stops, Nobody Knows
BlueVanillaDetective chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
This story was great. I loved reading about the group's interactions with one another, and watching the couples get together.
ReindeersAreBetterThanYou chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
WAAAAHHH SO BEAUTIFUL I ALMOST CRIED WHEN PHINEAS AND ISABELLA GOT TOGETHERRRR 33 TT
ahem. Anyways, I completely loved it.
Anonymous'Girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Sequel? Absolutely adore this! I'm a Phinbella/Ferbnessa fan anyway, and I've really started to like Baljeet and Ginger, but I was so surprised how much I love the Katie/Buford pairing! Keep writing, your obviously talented!xox
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
So many pairings! BEST. STORY. EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I like this idea. Great story so far.
Random Person with No Name chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
This is really just adorable. IT'S FLUFFY MOMMY CAN I KEEP IT?
EmojiFreak chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
On last thing, winter s. jameson-I had to have a DICTIONARY next to me to read this, which is reeeaaaaalllly saying something. Good vocabulary! You get your Saying A Word No One Else In The Room Knows accomplishment patch! Good job!
(Gretchen got that patch for 'sesquipedalian,' which means you like big words.'
EmojiFreak chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
1. Thank you! PHINBELLA!
2. '"You didn't understand? That would suggest that you do understand now."' Technically, she's speaking in the past tense, so it would be 'at the time' that signified that, but I'm being picky.
3. Buford: I could've changed! That whole conversation was too funny!
4. I guess Django DOES have something to worry about when he gets back from Chicago, eh?
5. I love how Phineas was so blatant to Isabella about his feelings...
6. Great chapter! Aw, does the closure at the end mean it's over? Well, that'd make sense...

I loved it! LOL! Great chapter, great story! EmojiFreak is out, peace!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
'The two ladies snickered at the subtle humor. "Not to mention how unfair it would be not to include Gretchen," Vanessa said, struggling to wipe her amusement from her face. "And a three-way sway is just so scandalous."

Ferb's tiny smile returned. "Quite right," he said with a nod. "We'll have to simply sit sedately and await our friends' return. It would only be proper."

"And proper is the only way to be," Gretchen said, schooling her features into something prim and haughty as she straightened her posture, folded her hands in her lap, and crossed her ankles.'

Okay, that entire conversation was wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

And yes, Ferb is wonderfully evil, in a rather subtle way, so you don't even notice it until it is too late. It is a wonderful quality.

I feel like I'm overusing the word wonderful, but it seems to suit the occasion.

They definitely seemed to have a good time, with lots of romance and new relationships.
Ryan Stoppable chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
And another excellent chapter to finish things off.

Knew this was coming, and it was completely worth the wait.
foobar137 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Very, very nice! I was expecting a much shorter wrap-up, and instead got more than I could have hoped for.
EmojiFreak chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Oops.. I put 'an Hyervhen.' I meant 'can Gretchen.' That was misspelled!
EmojiFreak chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I love it! It's amazing! You must continue. I came up with a weird couple, but I like it:
Gretchen-Irving! I'm just waiting for a Phinbella kiss. Come on, please? Is it possible for a couple to be chosen twice? And an Hreyvhen really ASK Blake to make it stop over certain people, or can Blake not control who it stops over? I love this story. Ferb talks a lot. But I still love it. Please update As Soon As Vampiracally Possible!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
You spotted it, Phineas!

This is still a very interesting game, though I agree with the boy who said it isn't small. It's a pretty major game, and awesome. It seems that sometimes, awesomeness defies probability.
Ryan Stoppable chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I'm assuming there are other non-notable rounds that are being omitted.

That's certainly a step up for Phineas from his own brother, although not exactly who he was looking for...

It appears to be so for Ferb however. Probably won't see them again the rest of the night.