Reviews for The Great Mouse Reporter
HarmonyGirl567 chapter 49 . 11/13
Update soon!
Mogor chapter 49 . 12/30/2019
Update this story please.
David Brennan chapter 49 . 3/27/2019
You should keep Fidget a villain sidekick and not reformed.
Mogor chapter 49 . 2/20/2019
Update this great story please.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/14/2017
I have power read this series the past week and it's great! I know this has been left alone for awhile but it would be awesome if this was finished. I hope you can find it in yourself to summon up the last bit of creativity to finish.
Marius chapter 49 . 9/4/2017
terrorzor555 chapter 49 . 7/27/2017
Please update and at least focus on something of a flash forward where fieval is sheriff and is going to marry olivia
Guest chapter 49 . 7/3/2017
Your stories are amazing , i love are made to perfection and there is a harmony of the characters fantastic and I would like to make a request , as you know there are very few stories of '' The Rats of NIMH '' and if you could make a story worthy of mention would be greatly appreciated and that if you follow these ideas better.

- It is a OC x Mrs Brisby

- that the OC is the older brother of Jonathan Brisby

- that the OC has powers as a major force , resistance , speed , reflections and intelligence , but not in the form of super hero , more like captain america or deapool and you got them for a few more advanced genetic experiments by NIMH .

- That the OC also has magical powers but in training and it is he who created the amulet ( if you know about the origin ) .

- That the OC when the facilities to undertake a war against NIMH destroying the facilities and freeing the captive animals while looking for his brother.

- That Nicodemus appears in the form of spirit magic OC as a mentor and spiritual guide to help the OC to find his brother .

- That the Mrs Brisby has a name, and that thanks to the amulet obtained the same learning capacity and aging as their children and the Rats of NIMH .

- That the OC was who composed the song of cradle ( to dream to dream ) that sang to his brother in the days that were locked up before being separated and Jonathan to remind his brother and the song will be taught it to his wife .

- That the OC by freeing the animals from another installation of NIMH is with a young mouse that is orphaned (Another OC) and decides to take him as his protégé / assistant / trainee

- than the other OC has a pairing with Teresa Brisby

- that our OC protagonist is a specialist in plant biology and animmales , the arts of survival , combat , mechanical and computer science ...etc...

- That the OC and Mrs Brisby marry at a future time or at the end of the story and have children of their own .Also this is directed to the orto pairing of another OC x Teresa

- This story can start at the beginning of the first film or at the end or that the OC are present in the events of the same

- and that history has any scene mature not explicitly but strong enough to express eternal love
Marius chapter 49 . 4/19/2017
Markus Eaton chapter 49 . 3/25/2017
Guest chapter 49 . 3/9/2017
I HAVE TO SAY THAT IF YOU DO movies or series that I NOW WOULD BE GIVING BOATS OF EMOTION , IS A TRIOLOGIA IMPRESSIVE , A GREAT PLOT, THE INTERACTION WITH THE CHARACTERS ,ALL , IS MORE I WOULD SAY A MASTERPIECE IN MY OPINION , I NEVER STOP TO THINK ABOUT IT FOR A BELLIE BRY X BASIL , IS QUITE INCREDIBLE HOW YOU HAVE MANAGED TO CONNECT TO THESE TWO CHARACTERS , WE WILL LEEI I LIKED IT SO MUCH THAT THE THREE STORIES IN ONE DAY , I hope to see more of your brilliant story
GlaringEyes chapter 49 . 12/6/2016
Now with Bellingham dead, Quinn seems to have lost Basil's track. Well, not that he could do much against the detective though, since his allies are mostly gone. Unless... you still holding a surprise for us (*cough* Ratigan *cough*). Of course, that's just my guess. Hope you update it soon!
Superfan44 chapter 49 . 12/1/2016
It's so nice to see that after so long, we have another chapter posted, I did miss you a little bit. I think it makes sense that Basil is a little uncertain that Fidget has turned a new leaf, but at least the bat was able to help them fight against the authorities, of course not without a fatality. I also like the way to write the chase scene, making it feel very exciting as I read through the chapter. It's good to know that you're back, and I can't wait to read what happens next to our characters. Keep up the good work and update soon.
bajy chapter 49 . 11/30/2016
I read it
I love it!
it was great!
it was awesome!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Dawson has been found, basil and nellie are reunited, more things to learn, fidget turned good, the gang with wulisso make their escape and that annoying cop finally got what he deserved. ..
What will happen next for our heroes?
I am very much looking forward to reading more soon!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 49 . 11/30/2016
YAY! You updated! :)

It's been so long.

It's so great to see Fivel, Olivia, Basil and Dawson again.

Thanks for updating. :)