Reviews for A Phantom Marooned
CalwynRodgers chapter 1 . 8/16
I loved this so much. The angst was A-maxing!
Dianasaur101 chapter 20 . 8/3
Your story is truly incredible. I love how you incorporated the minor characters in your story to have some bigger roles and how you made connections to what was going on to Danny's Parents. I even had me on the edge of my seat when you mentioned Skulker. I have to say this is one of the best Danny Phantom stories that I have had the pleasure of reading. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
SusieIsObsessed chapter 19 . 6/11
Heleuuuu! I just read this story for the 2nd time. IT. WAS. STILL. AMAZING.
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 6/6
This was really great! The pacing of the story was perfect! I just had to read it all in one shot. I loved how Danny wasn't afraid to use his physical abilities in front of others and how the characters interact with each other.
Thank you so much for the fic!
historiiee chapter 20 . 6/2
I can't describe how much I adore this fic. It was really refreshing that the class met with people already on the island, and weren't just trying to get off the island. I also really like how you designed the end, it was well rounded and didn't feel rushed. Especially Danny scaring them all in the end made my day :D All in all I will definetely come back and read it again!
CalypsoKatMinx chapter 1 . 3/19
I read this story once a long time ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Reading it a second time made me savor your writing abilities and I can say that you are one of the most talented authors on for Danny Phantom fics...
Thank you for taking your time in writing this because it was worth reading. You did an incredible job on this and I’m excited to see your other stories! 3
SusieIsObsessed chapter 19 . 3/6
This was the best story ever
SusieIsObsessed chapter 2 . 3/5
That's sort of what they said 'bout the Titanic...
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2017
This story is sooooooooooo good! I really liked it. Keep up the good work!
Sol3 chapter 19 . 11/17/2017
Are you going to write another DP fanfiction? This was really good.
Minecraftian1213 chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
I just gave the loudest gasp of my entire life. Now I'm sure my entire class thinks me insane.
Animeloveschu chapter 20 . 9/14/2017
This was honestly an amazing story one of my new favorites. It was well written and had a great plot. Not many stories like these keep me interested long enough to finish it I always seem to get bored in the middle but your's kept me wanting chapter after chapter, which is a huge accomplishment I must say great job in this!
Animeloveschu chapter 18 . 9/14/2017
I KNEW IT I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SAY THAT! I WAS HOPING HE WOULD!
Animeloveschu chapter 16 . 9/14/2017
I am fifty present sure that, that is either Frostbite (although I'm not sure why he would be there exactly) or Skulker. reason I'd say because they are the only ones I can think of who wouldn't have a humanoid appearance and still be a ghost. unless it's Cujo in his big form. that is also a possibility.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2017