Reviews for A Phantom Marooned
mae343 chapter 20 . 7/3
Even with the grammatical errors it is extremely enjoyable to read!
OctoProbz chapter 20 . 4/4
Nooooo! Please don't take it down.

This is my favorite story of all time. Not only because its great but because it has a huge significance in the lives of me and my sister. When you where writing this, my family lost everything. My sister and I lost our home and our parents. We weren't close at time, but this story changed that. It became the bridge we needed to find common ground and become friends.

We would run over and tell eachother about what we thought of the new chapter and we'd fangirl about it all day. The scene where Danny says, "You can't kill something that's already dead." That floored us both. Incredible work! That's how my sister and I develped a bond when we didn't even know how to talk to eachother before. A bond that we still share even today. We used to HATE eachother understand?

I even promised myself that in honor of what this story did for us, I want to draw it as a comic. I just wasn't skilled enough at the time and wanted to send you a draft script before I contacted you about it. If that does peek your interest, then please PM me and we can talk about it.

Just please, even if you don't like it as much, don't delete this story.

Whem
orange cactus chapter 20 . 1/26
I loved this story! The amount of though put into the plot and characters is amazing, and it was a pleasure to read this! Thank you!
waitingforloki chapter 19 . 1/20
Thia syory is amazing ! I had thought that maybe they'll find out about Danny being Phantom . But Danny Fenton is just as amazing ️
BG224 chapter 20 . 12/24/2019
Wow what a story! I couldn’t help but think the characters were a tad OOC but I think it’s from the seriousness of the story. I love how everything played out. All your plans were set up beautifully. When I first started reading this story I didn’t think of Skulker at ALL as an antagonist so that twist was great. Thanks so much for the read
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
Cool
Jerichoyuy chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
I've red stranded and love it. Your first chapter lacks a bit if there feel but nevertheless it was well written. I'll keep reading.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2019
Oh my sweet baby Jesus I did NOT see that coming
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 20 . 8/21/2019
This story is so good I've come back to reread it at least 10 times. I'm actually commenting again after rereading it because I just need you to know that you are awesome and this story is a masterpiece! Thank you for writing such an amazing story and sharing it with us. You're the best.
Thirty-One Cards chapter 19 . 7/4/2019
Loved every minute of it, excellent job here! You took something that could easily be considered cliche and did something really interesting with it!
PinkNinjaa chapter 20 . 6/24/2019
I enjoyed what you have here, can’t wait for this story to be revisited and continued.
Gamerbox chapter 19 . 5/13/2019
This story was beautiful I read it all-in-one night and holy shit it's 5:30 in the morning The story was beautiful and Danny going ham was the best I'm glad to finally have found a story with Danny in friends getting marooned on an island that a got finished and had a great story line and grammar Keep up the good work
SneekyNugget chapter 15 . 3/2/2019
A really good story, and I loved the well-timed humor! Giving Skulker a backstory that fits with the story and his blob-ness was an amazingly creative touch!
clairbear2319 chapter 19 . 2/17/2019
This was such a good story I really liked it
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 20 . 2/14/2019
I appreciate that you took the time to set the story up, but I have to say I liked the last half of the story better. :) Interesting concept. :)