Reviews for Finding Out The Truth
SOA loving mom chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Killed me! I had mega feels! I wish this had happened! Excellent work my dear!
Dixonrocks chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved this. Can't wait for your other story. I loved Green eyed Monster!
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
First off, I have to say that I loved this! You are amazing. And with that said, I have to move on to the bitching part!

Remember when me and you started discussing our new story ideas and we realized that we both came up with similar stories? Well, I'll be damned if it didn't happen again! LOL! I'm serious. I am finishing up a one shot myself that is very much like this one... I mean, down to the ripping his shirt open and the buttons flying off. How weird is that? And I recall for Hell Fire Quarry me opting out of making it a joint effort. If I had known then that you were somehow my writing doppleganger then I would have said to hell with it and wrote that story with you!

I'll still post mine because it is different. I wanted to do it in first person, which I never do, so that right there is different enough. I just thought it was so funny that we have done it again!

Again, I loved this and I love you for sharing! I needed this after last nights episode which basically shattered my hopes and dreams and gave me writers block like crazy!
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Aaaawh, I SO NEEDED THIS!

Now I can go to bed with only good thoughts! ..
Until tomorrow night's Sons of Anarchy. . . you Americans got me hooked on the most intense shows ever. I swear. . . my heart!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
:) Awesome!
Crystal
vickih chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
thank you :) Love it!
crystal2817 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved it. That is what should have happened lol
mama2elves chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very smutty smut, which was great! Wish things on the show had headed this way. This doesn't have to be a one shot...
BLuIcy chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Great one shot! Loved it! Got so excited when I saw you posted this, miss your writing hun!