Reviews for Yellow
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You know, I really wondered what went on in Sam when the Wicked Witch and Zeke were cohabiting. Cool take on it... Poor Dean. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Serena-loves-Angst: It was a great fic! :D
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I think this past episode has already shown us how Dean has been screwing up as far as not really keeping a heads up when it comes to Sam. It took Sam a long time to wake up after he was attacked and Zeke healed him. Zeke warned Dean that his powers weaken everytime he uses them but Dean didn't listen. Now this weel Dean runs off to hold poor pathetic and useless Castiel's hand leaving Sam alone with Crowley. Awesome idea Dean. I loved last weeks episode cause it showed big brother Dean. However this week it looks more like Castiel's BFF Dean and not so much big brother Dean. I guess he'll just never listen to Ezekiel. Excellent job. I love your Zeke.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Dean thinking Zeke was the YED...gave me chills!

Brilliant idea...and makes total sense...the green and blue combining eye colors.

A collision of sorts.

Continue to adore Zeke quoting scripture and again...how Zeke is his own character within Sam.

Your writing him as fluent and smooth as the actor who portrays them both!

Zeke telling Dean Sam is sensing him...Guh!

I want to see that on the show. By now Sam's radar bells have to be blaring. As Zeke states in your story...Sam is very smart.

Sam ejecting Zeke! Guh! Before he is ready! I can see it happening.

Awesome job.
Just loving Season Nine so damn much...to damn much! And your tags go along perfectly.

Thank you for your time and talent and giving.
Karen
Junilia chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Thanks for the tag! I'm happy you found some sort of inspiration after all.
Your stories show really well how much I don't get Ezekiel. I don't get why he's helping Sam, what are his motivations, his goals...? After seeing that most angels in the show behave like obnoxious brats I just don't buy that suddenly out of nowhere comes a caring and sharing angel who simply acts out of charity. Trying to figure him out makes my head hurt.
By the way, I love the idea with the yellow eyes. Brilliant! Imagining Sam with them is disturbing and I can totally see how Dean would creep out because of it.
Thanks and well done!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Based on the things that Ezekiel just told Dean, I think he should be super vigilant at protecting Sam, and keeping an eye on Ezekiel. Dean hasn't got a clue what Ezekiel is up to, and how being inside Sam is affecting him. Supposedly, he is healing both Sam and himself, but what else might he be doing? O.o
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I love this verse :) You are doing an amazing job! This piece was awesome. The idea of yellow eyes...*shudder* I, for a second, really thought you'd managed to bring back Azazel or something :P

I thoroughly liked the idea of the green and blue accounting for the yellow :)

Can't wait to read more. You did an amazing job with this one :))
dashipper chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ack! I don't want to see Dean get into trouble, really! Lalalalala and all that. LOL! I think I'll just bury my head under a pillow for now and hopefully everything will be back to "normal". At least as normal as it can get for the Winchesters. I was kind of clenching my teeth and wondering what Zeke is up to. Hmmmmmm... Great story! Thanks for sharing. : )
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
"I am that I am." My former religion teacher would be so mad that I had to Google that. xD But now I am curious about Zeke. Because I have read head canons ranging from Zeke being Lucifer in disguise to being Gabriel in disguise as well, to working for Metatron; but I really like what you've done here throwing the exodus quote in, it spices things up and gives the illusion that while Ezekiel might not be who he says he is, and has his own agenda, it doesn't mean he is the bad guy. And, I have the feeling after that weird conversation with Ezekiel Dean most likely hunted down a Bible and found the quote.

Anywhoo, loved this story, in fact I like all the stories I've read from you (sadly, dont think I've reviewed all that I've read, sorry :( ) and can't wait for more!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Creepy version of Ezekiel.
Thanks for sharing your story.
Parnassus chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Hahaha, "you sanctimonious asshole" OMG I love Dean and the way you write his over protective self! This was so ominous and disconcerting. But unfortunately a very likely possibility. I love how creepy and "dooming" you write Zeke and as much as I want him to be one of the good guys all I can think of is this thing I saw where Zeke is saying that's exactly what he is (from Devil's Trap), then on the bottom half is Lucifer/Sam all dressed in white and it reads, "but I suppose that is what a bad guy would say" and I just...AHHH! All the angst that will undoubtedly ensue. I'm dreading it but I can't wait ;) Anyway, thanks for sharing! Enjoyed this little piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I've been thinking the same thing about 'Ezekiel' I really don't think he's exactly who he says he is.. I think that's why 'Ezekiel' really wanted Cass gone, because Cass would've known that the angel possessing Sam isn't 'Ezekiel' .. I'm guessing the real Ezekiel died at some point and Cass doesn't know that and the angel possessing Sam is actually another angel trying to hide within their own 'witness protection program' because the angel in question would probably hunted down if anyone knew who he really is.. And.. Gee.. There's only one angel I can think of other than Cass (and DEATH, but that's beside the point) who'd actually want to help Sam and here's a few clues, he's an Archangel and this wouldn't be the first time that he's pretended to be someone else.. (GABRIEL) (the only other beings I can think of are GOD and Christ)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I love Dean, but I had gone back and watched some of the last episodes of season 8, and couldn't help but feel a little upset about the outcome of 8.23. Sam had suffered quite a bit with the trials and was so close to success, but Dean, who still seemed to blame Sam for a lot of what he did in the past, still asked him to stay and fight when he is obviously so tired and ready for peace. All because Dean isn't ready to let him go and never will be (although he did in 5.22). It is so much a parent/child relationship, isn't it? I probably unfortunately would do the same thing as Dean if it was my "kid", the consequences be damned. Don't you love our co-dependent boys?
Great job as always, thank you!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
LOL! *claps hands* I never dreamed that Sam's eyes could turn yellow. Such an evil, little twist! Of course you would think of this. And I'm thinking that you don't quite trust ole Zeke. I can't decide if he's going to be friend or foe and what his end game is. You've just given us more to think about! Love it!
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was so good! My only negative is that I wanted more, more, more. Awesome job.