Reviews for Hot Spring Escapades
St3rfire chapter 1 . 4/20
I love it good lemon. Too bad they had too leave. Please added more into this story. I want to know what happen in love adventure.
K3V7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Nice
Fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
That was your FIRST lemon? Expertly done! So romantic yet steamy-perfect combo:)
Me chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Perfect! Plenty of well written smut but also very sweet and romantic:)
Kulafu22 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Great story :) loved how naruto acted about Sakura coming onto him. It was also good how Sakura casually mentions she likes Naruto and she doesn't make some long drawn out speech and she states it like it's common knowledge. Anyway great job
Shiiro chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hi, Miah-chan (:

Finally, after a whole week reading narusaku fanfics around here... I FINALLY FOUND THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR (sorry for caps, but this is really important).
The idea of hot springs may not be new around here but girl, you wrote it beautifuly *-*
The greatest part overall? Your Naruto. In my opinion, you plasmed amazingly well his softness and lovely personality (cries of joy). I wanted to find a fanfic that romantic and tender that would make my heart cry.

Really, thank you :3

Hope to see another NaruSaku from you (:

Yours,

Mariam
bankai777 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I hope that Kushina and Mito would have approved of Sakura.
lizfairy17 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Fantastic job! I hope you ignore the few negative critiques and just keep writing more chapters. So many beautiful moments in this story!
Masahiro 'Night' Seiran chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Its good! D
NaruSakuOTP chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Cute, in character, descriptive, and very well-written. Keep it up!
25BAM50 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
great job
KIDLOCO chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
need make more of that for teh days they stay here and kick and the suprise everyone when discovery abt they change of status :D

good stuff
TakaRaiIshikawa chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Excellent job. I don't review on one shots very often but this was good
Miah-Chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Guest 1:
Fixed the spacing issue. ;) Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I'm glad you enjoyed it & I'm so happy to see that you're excited for the release of my new NaruSaku fic! :D Hopefully I'll begin releasing chapters soon!

Guest 2:
I'm most certainly not bothered by what the previous reviewer has said; to each his own, though I do question why said reviewer bothered leaving a review on a story they obviously didn't find enjoyable. But thank you for your support, dear anon; I very much appreciate it! :D I will most definitely continue writing more stories (especially NaruSaku! ;p)!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was good! Don't listen to that salty uchiha guy, by his name I can probably guess he is a sasusaku fan which means unless there were some murder attempts in the lemon then he wouldnt enjoy it.

Keep making more stories pls!