Reviews for not a mary pt II
leslie chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
this sucks. i couldnt tell who was talkign half the time. unless you were trying to do that. . .if you were than i think its stupid.
april chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
hey! continue your story please! dont leave me in suspense! thanks! bye!
TheBrat chapter 2 . 9/26/2002
HeyHey Please Please Write more! I love this story! I love that you don't have Rory as the main character! As much as I love the show Rory bugs me! So please please please with a cherry on top write more!

Love,

Britt
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2002
the only reasone ppl arent reading it is b/c you arent including a lot of t/r action...if you kinda sped the story up a bit then a LOT more ppl would be reading it b/c you have a nice story line going on
Stefanie12 chapter 2 . 9/26/2002
I am reading your story. I sort of like it. Continue it. Plz. )
prianka chapter 2 . 9/26/2002
i'm not sure how this is really a gg story. (no lorelai, very little rory, centered around a character who isn't there anymore ...) none the less, it's a good story so you should continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
wow- you are young and it shows. Most readers would expect Tristan and Rory, not him with someone else!
effie1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
love it please wright more...
laura chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
i think that you should make this story different for example you should make rory change and that she ends up stealing tristian from di. Because i don't really like the fact that tristian is with this girl di plus if you make rory change it'll be kind of fun her changing and all. but so far i think your story is going good.