Reviews for What Haunts Our Dreams
HookedOnSwan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
this is perfect. maybe next chapter (and im praying there is one) we'll see what killian is going through?
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Excellent one shot. I really liked these moments with Emma and Charming and his acceptance.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was really good...Loved it! Maybe you would continue? Hope so!
everlastingtrueromance chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Love. Captainswan is end game. He's her true love. If Neal was her true love that would just be depressing. Please write more:)
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was cute
onetreefan chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
great one shot!
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
oh man this is so perfect...i love captain swan...and daddy charming...and captain charming...all in one fic ;)
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very good. I wonder how / whether Emma does find out what Hook has been through.
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I'm sure I've read this already, but apparently haven't reviewed it... Did you post it on tumblr first?

Anyway. I really enjoyed this. Loved Emma when Charming knew who Liam was. I could just imagine her face :)
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Awh, this was so cute!
Breeze chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I know you have the story marked as complete, but you should continue this story especially since the show seems to favor Swanfire! I'd love to see more!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Awwww. Though hey david is a shepard and james was adopted into royalty. Being that Killian was an officer means he came from some type of money, so his origins are from a higher standing than David's.
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013