Reviews for Deep Dog Walking Thoughts
Nissa-Cullen chapter 11 . 4/13
Emmett is an ass. I can't believe him. So Carlisle will be getting divorce papers soon. Good I'm looking forward to it. I have a feeling he's going to throw a fit like a spoiled kid though. Charlie will watch over Esme though.
irishnlove2shop chapter 11 . 4/8
Loved it!
Saliset chapter 11 . 4/6
I really like this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 11 . 4/5
In so happy for a new chapter. The good Cullens seen to be getting back to the real world. Thank goodness!
twilightnaley19 chapter 11 . 4/5
Bella was awesome, looks like Charlie has a crush on Esme, and Rosalie is a gold digger. Can't wait to read more.
skye282 chapter 11 . 4/4
Yay everything seems to be going right a long the way they want it so far. Seems like Papa Charlie has a bit of an infatuation with Edwards Mom, lol. They would be cute together. Although I'm not sure how easily Carlisle will be willing to let her go. Guess we will see now that that the papers are out to him.
Sorry for your loss Hun. Glad she finally took down Emmett he needed a knee in the balls. I love how everything is working out. I can't wait to see carlisle's reaction when he learns he not longer has Edward and Esme to push around.
Oh gosh Charlie is adorable. Like a lucid Esme. Edward is such a perv love it.
Perfect.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 11 . 4/2
First off, BB...take your time...use the writing for therapy...and most of all...know that we are here to love and support you!
((BIG HUGE GIANT HUGS))

Now...the chapter was amazing as always!
I really missed these characters and was happy you felt up to revisiting them!
The way you've given us a refreshing take on everyone is unique and exciting!
I mean...c'mon...I REALLY want to "rip Carlisle's head off"!
Bwahahaha! Bwahahaha!

Can't wait for the "Grand Reopening"...and everything to follow!
Love, Hearts and xoxoxo!
-FangirlinGranma
jansails chapter 11 . 4/2
What a FUN chapter!
jansails/jan2
JoJo757 chapter 11 . 4/2
I am sending you big hugs Stace! You amaze me with your strength and humor. I love your stories and they always brighten my day!
Thanks for sharing. Wishing you peace.
Leslie E chapter 11 . 3/31
So sorry to hear about your mother. Hang in there-it will get easier eventually. Very good chapter, though. Love everyone coming together like this, and your Emmett and Rose are a riot!
HockeyChick10 chapter 11 . 4/1