Reviews for Artistic Endeavors
guest chapter 1 . 7/21
i love this story :D
I kind of really want to see the moment when the captain finds out. Or someone else offers to paint Rapunzel and she flips out cuz she doesn't feel comfortable doing that with anyone other than Eugene...
rational chapter 1 . 1/18
...and then Eugene was hung for deflowering the princess. No, but seriously, all this build about horrible consequences makes me curious about what would happen next. Though that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the hot body-painting action. I love the way Eugene has been trying to be so careful with her, limiting affection and touching to controllable doses. And then his desire to comfort her and his desire to avoid dangerous situations come in conflict and of course he chooses to comfort her. And put them in a situation where they don't want to stop.
CarpeDiem46231 chapter 1 . 1/9
I absolutely love the way you turn heated sessions into something beautiful and poetic, a true reflection of Eugene and Rapunzel's love. Your fics are the best and I now follow you on Twitter as well! I adore your Tangled-work and I hope to see some more of it in the future!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
*rubs temples, gritting teeth*
Why is it that whenever I find a breathtakingly good fanfiction that I just want to review and favorite, my phone fritzes out and marks me as a Guest reviewer?! *sigh*
Okay, so the Guest review right below this one, that's me. Sorry, my phone is a piece of crap. I love this story and will know favorite it PROPERLY!
Seriously, amazing story. :-)
Thanks for writing.
(Now, if this phone freaks out on me again...)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Whoo...I loved it. Sweet and romantic... Made me melt. :-)
However, Eugene better have cleared up the confusion on Rapunzel's part, because, number one, *pounds fist into palm and glares threateningly* that would be just WRONG, and number two...that might get a little awkward when she starts telling Mother Dear about what a wonderful time she and Eugene had 'painting.' Rapunzel is TOO innocent, sometimes... :-)
Thanks for writing. I really liked it.
v chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Change rating.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Oh hoh, very nice! :D
Levi chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
so freaking awesome. you've gotta write more about these two. talk about way to nail it. (pun unintended lol)
Elle chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is so good. Just, mm:)
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh my gosh! This is perfect in every sense of the word...Eugene's inner conflict and rapunzal's innocence! I can't right now...too perfect for me to even function.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
GOD DAMN IT WHY DO YOU NOT WRITE SEQUELS T_T

*cough cough*

That was so adorable! Loved it!
Shawn Raven chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Mmhhmm, exactly how they should feel when they're on each other's skin...in the shower.

Oh God I'm having dirty yet artsy thoughts about Rapunzel and Eugene. And I'm...(awkward silence)
Anita chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
EJAOI;WURAP9OWEHJFNALKEUTVQP93O2JERM AILWE7 UQP9O43IATJWEN;OAWIETYHA98OWIZLEJTAO8WEYTHALIWKESTJAILEZ

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR WRITING. IF YOUR WRITING COULD BECOME A PERSON WITH EMOTIONS AND STUFF I WOULD MARRY IT IT'S SO GOOD. BE PROUD OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL SKILLS AND WORK MORE WITH THEM BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING SOMEWHERE SOMEDAY AND I WILL GLADLY SEE YOU MAKE MORE ADORABLENESS BETWEEN THESE TWO.