Reviews for Artistic Endeavors
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh hoh, very nice! :D
Levi chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
so freaking awesome. you've gotta write more about these two. talk about way to nail it. (pun unintended lol)
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Not only was this incredibly sweet, but it also matched the characters' personalities & their situation perfectly. It felt like something that could have actually happened between the events of the film & "Tangled Ever After".
Elle chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is so good. Just, mm:)
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh my gosh! This is perfect in every sense of the word...Eugene's inner conflict and rapunzal's innocence! I can't right now...too perfect for me to even function.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
GOD DAMN IT WHY DO YOU NOT WRITE SEQUELS T_T

*cough cough*

That was so adorable! Loved it!
Shawn Raven chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Mmhhmm, exactly how they should feel when they're on each other's skin...in the shower.

Oh God I'm having dirty yet artsy thoughts about Rapunzel and Eugene. And I'm...(awkward silence)
Anita chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
EJAOI;WURAP9OWEHJFNALKEUTVQP93O2JERM AILWE7 UQP9O43IATJWEN;OAWIETYHA98OWIZLEJTAO8WEYTHALIWKESTJAILEZ

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR WRITING. IF YOUR WRITING COULD BECOME A PERSON WITH EMOTIONS AND STUFF I WOULD MARRY IT IT'S SO GOOD. BE PROUD OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL SKILLS AND WORK MORE WITH THEM BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING SOMEWHERE SOMEDAY AND I WILL GLADLY SEE YOU MAKE MORE ADORABLENESS BETWEEN THESE TWO.
Silee jones XD chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Very well written plez write more
RaniGos chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was fabulous...the emotional detail, his thought process was so in character...very well written!
Twinklepuffs chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That ending. So cute! Haha. Just loved this.
NYPDm07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Absolutely amazing! I loved the adorableness, the excellent writing, the lovely detail and Flynn's personality. Wonderful work :)
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This was so good. My eyes were glued to the screen once he release that groan, man, you know your stuff ;)) I love it .
E.E chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh my gosh. Apart from some spelling errors that was so amazing and fantastic! There was never a part that pulled me out of the story. Keep writing!
pancakevampire chapter 1 . 12/24/2013