Reviews for Precipice
starbuckmeggie chapter 4 . 2/17
Yep-definitely enjoyed this. Very well done and highly enjoyable!
starbuckmeggie chapter 3 . 2/17
The show left a lot of their courtship to the imagination, so I appreciate you filling in some of the blanks. You've done an excellent job of capturing these characters, too.
starbuckmeggie chapter 2 . 2/17
I don't have anything constructive to say other than I'm thoroughly enjoying this! Thanks for writing!
Juddysbuddy chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Great story! I always wondered why she acted surprised when she entered the Day of Honor holoprogram and now I know. This ties together all the episodes leading up to DOH and fills in the blanks beautifully. Thank you for writing!
skadoo chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Wonderful fic
Chloe W chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
A great read. I'm loving the way you capture them.
Alpha Flyer chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
I had to suppress the urge to give the usual fanfic reader plaint of "more?", but then it occurred to me that the "more" *is* the actual episode, for which this is the perfect lead-in. Loved every beautifully written line - the carefully crafted UST, B'Elanna's POV, the dialogue ... Just a fabulous read all round.
Delwin chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
And a most satisfying conclusion (with some sparkling banter), perfectly setting the stage for the episode the following day. A precipice indeed.
Delwin chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
We really get to see the full depth and on-going development of B'Elanna's character in this chapter - from the opening loss of temper, through the underlying insecurities about her mixed heritage, to her slow, tentative acceptance of that heritage and, almost as a corollary, of her feelings for Tom.

I also continued to be impressed by how clear Tom's feelings and motivations are to the reader even though the story is from B'Elanna's POV and she remains unsure of them. Very subtle touch there.
red2007 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Ok so I'm not one to read much P/T...I figured it was such a foregone conclusion that there wasn't much there... You just changed my mind. I love how you got into her head and the respect you showed for the characters, it was incredible. Wholly believable and wonderfully in canon.
Delwin chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Settling in for a leisurely read - such great opening chapters! I love the use of Women Warriors as well as its delightfully named sequel. The steadily building flirtation between Tom and B'Elanna reads wonderfully - the wrestling match for the PADD might be my favorite moment, though Tom's stretch move is up there as well. But it's the details that I always most love about your writing - the texture given to everything from the Klingon rituals in the database to the annual Voyager Christmas celebration. So nicely done!