Reviews for Kazekage
amr56 chapter 2 . 7/31
Another great start to a story. I like the way you describe the love Karura has for her children; it's very touching. I like how she and Sasori interacted, and that she ended up ring very important to him. Thanks!
Crystal013 chapter 2 . 6/9
Love it!
Kintora chapter 2 . 1/10
This story is as beautiful as it is heartbreaking. I like this AU - Sasori's slow growth into becoming a more caring person on top of a mentor to the Kazakage's kids is something I'm excited to see unfold more. Hope you will continue this story!
Ash of Ember chapter 1 . 1/7
One of the best written Naruto fanfic! I have been reading all your fan works regarding Sasori and Sakura, and cannot help but LOVE your stories! Sasori stays in Suna is another master work of you! I absolutely Love the way you depict Sasori, keeping his character intact from all aspects. I look forward to updates! Thank you so much for writing such epic fictions!
Blade of Sparda chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I haven't seen too many Suna based fics, even less than that are actually readable, but I'm really digging what you're doing with this one. Hope you'll find some inspiration soon and I can see some Sasori - Team Suna bonding.
meow chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Wow the feels this story gave me. It was really good
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
This is sooooooo f*cking beautiful.
Happyfish chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
So.. Sasori is gonna be their protector of sorts! Aw Saso-chan you do get attached, just not to many... Will he be their Jounin sensei?
WeLoona chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Are you going to continue this story, really hope you would, I like it very much
RaspberryUniverse chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I like that the story is from Sasori's perspective. This is the only story that I have read that has done this so it's nice and refreshing. The idea is great and I can't wait to see Sasori and Gaara interact. Please update soon!
AkemiChanButterfly chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I was crying like a baby at the end
It's heartbreaking to see how Karura dies... and how much she cared for her children even in this moment!
Please write as fast as you can more, it's written so good and I can't wait to read what happens next :)
Shubhs chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
This is brilliant. Can hardly wait to read more.
:')
Random Person chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
What can I say? You have blown my mind away with this chappy [: So. Friggin'. Amazing.
That one part, where Karura said, "Take care of your brothers, Temari. They'll be useless without you." It kind of made my eyes go misty. This is just so awesome. You really are super talented (: Thank you for the great read, can't wait for the next chap.
Bronzecat123 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Hi,
I have a fanfiction account, but was too lazy to log in. Ehehehehe?
Anyways, I haven't started reading yet but I can't wait to get started! I hope there is a lot of romance in this story, please? *puppy dog eyes* Sorry, hahaha, I love romance too much.

I have read your story Zero hour and I LOVE it. You are one of the best writers on naruto fanfictionnet in my opinion. I want to thank you so much for writing. And you update pretty regularly and fast :DDDDD

I am an aspiring writer too, but I haven't started writing on fanfictionnet yet. hehehheheh XD
Juliedoo chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Your work is always so emotionally evocative, and I love how you portray Sasori - you really capture the complexities of his character. Loving this. n_n