Reviews for Kazekage
Sakamaki Suzuku chapter 2 . 2/13
So... I suppose this story is discontinued for the time being? And just when it was starting to get really interesting too... T.T if it's not to much to ask, would you mind picking up on this story before some of your other ones? I'm finding myself dealing with a severe lack of good sasori stories that doesn't involve romance. Thanks! .
madzillaa chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
this is probably discontinued but i love it so much? its so wonderfully written and id be really excited to see where its going, should you ever decide to come back to it!
Maelia Airwood chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Hi :)
Sorry to bother you, but... Is this discontinued? On hiatus? Work in progress? It looks like it will be a great story, I reallly need to know *-*
amr56 chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Another great start to a story. I like the way you describe the love Karura has for her children; it's very touching. I like how she and Sasori interacted, and that she ended up ring very important to him. Thanks!
Crystal013 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Love it!
Kintora chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
This story is as beautiful as it is heartbreaking. I like this AU - Sasori's slow growth into becoming a more caring person on top of a mentor to the Kazakage's kids is something I'm excited to see unfold more. Hope you will continue this story!
Ash of Ember chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
One of the best written Naruto fanfic! I have been reading all your fan works regarding Sasori and Sakura, and cannot help but LOVE your stories! Sasori stays in Suna is another master work of you! I absolutely Love the way you depict Sasori, keeping his character intact from all aspects. I look forward to updates! Thank you so much for writing such epic fictions!
Blade of Sparda chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I haven't seen too many Suna based fics, even less than that are actually readable, but I'm really digging what you're doing with this one. Hope you'll find some inspiration soon and I can see some Sasori - Team Suna bonding.
meow chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Wow the feels this story gave me. It was really good
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
This is sooooooo f*cking beautiful.
Happyfish chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
So.. Sasori is gonna be their protector of sorts! Aw Saso-chan you do get attached, just not to many... Will he be their Jounin sensei?
WeLoona chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Are you going to continue this story, really hope you would, I like it very much
RaspberryUniverse chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I like that the story is from Sasori's perspective. This is the only story that I have read that has done this so it's nice and refreshing. The idea is great and I can't wait to see Sasori and Gaara interact. Please update soon!
AkemiChanButterfly chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I was crying like a baby at the end
It's heartbreaking to see how Karura dies... and how much she cared for her children even in this moment!
Please write as fast as you can more, it's written so good and I can't wait to read what happens next :)
Shubhs chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
This is brilliant. Can hardly wait to read more.
:')