Reviews for Kazekage
Kintora chapter 2 . 1/10
This story is as beautiful as it is heartbreaking. I like this AU - Sasori's slow growth into becoming a more caring person on top of a mentor to the Kazakage's kids is something I'm excited to see unfold more. Hope you will continue this story!
Ash of Ember chapter 1 . 1/7
One of the best written Naruto fanfic! I have been reading all your fan works regarding Sasori and Sakura, and cannot help but LOVE your stories! Sasori stays in Suna is another master work of you! I absolutely Love the way you depict Sasori, keeping his character intact from all aspects. I look forward to updates! Thank you so much for writing such epic fictions!
Blade of Sparda chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I haven't seen too many Suna based fics, even less than that are actually readable, but I'm really digging what you're doing with this one. Hope you'll find some inspiration soon and I can see some Sasori - Team Suna bonding.
meow chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Wow the feels this story gave me. It was really good
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
This is sooooooo f*cking beautiful.
Happyfish chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
So.. Sasori is gonna be their protector of sorts! Aw Saso-chan you do get attached, just not to many... Will he be their Jounin sensei?
WeLoona chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Are you going to continue this story, really hope you would, I like it very much
RaspberryUniverse chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I like that the story is from Sasori's perspective. This is the only story that I have read that has done this so it's nice and refreshing. The idea is great and I can't wait to see Sasori and Gaara interact. Please update soon!
AkemiChanButterfly chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I was crying like a baby at the end
It's heartbreaking to see how Karura dies... and how much she cared for her children even in this moment!
Please write as fast as you can more, it's written so good and I can't wait to read what happens next :)
Shubhs chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
This is brilliant. Can hardly wait to read more.
:')
Random Person chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
What can I say? You have blown my mind away with this chappy [: So. Friggin'. Amazing.
That one part, where Karura said, "Take care of your brothers, Temari. They'll be useless without you." It kind of made my eyes go misty. This is just so awesome. You really are super talented (: Thank you for the great read, can't wait for the next chap.
Bronzecat123 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Hi,
I have a fanfiction account, but was too lazy to log in. Ehehehehe?
Anyways, I haven't started reading yet but I can't wait to get started! I hope there is a lot of romance in this story, please? *puppy dog eyes* Sorry, hahaha, I love romance too much.

I have read your story Zero hour and I LOVE it. You are one of the best writers on naruto fanfictionnet in my opinion. I want to thank you so much for writing. And you update pretty regularly and fast :DDDDD

I am an aspiring writer too, but I haven't started writing on fanfictionnet yet. hehehheheh XD
Juliedoo chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Your work is always so emotionally evocative, and I love how you portray Sasori - you really capture the complexities of his character. Loving this. n_n
LordMordor chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Damn, I go away for two days and you drop 3 updates on me...Well, might as well get to it.

LOOOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!

I honestly feel this is one of your best individual chapters (discounting one-shots). I really cant even put my finger on an exact reason why, other than simply saying that everything just felt right. The Sasori you present is extremely close to the type of person presented in Canon, but at the same time very different due to being raised further in Suna..having a sensei who he clearly cared for, and teammates who despite everything stick with him and keep him grounded...so unlike his partnership with orochimaru who would have been twisting him...which suddenly reminds me, I have a funny feeling the person who was meeting the Kazekage after the birth of Gaara, could this be Orochimaru preparing for his alliance to crush the leaf during the Chunin exams? Oh that would be awesome

The highlight for me here was Sasori's time watching the Kazekage's wife and his small interactions with the kids. I can only say that I absolutely adored the way you presented her. Im a tad bit confused about her "everything will be alright" attitude in regards to allowing the sealing of Shukaku in her unborn child, just on the surface you would think there would be some more apprehension on her part than we saw...but that could have just been her covering it up well. Other than that the way she clearly never stopped loving the child even knowing the future it had, the threat it could pose to her life, and all the rest was great.

Also the way those interactions with her and her children clearly showed Sasori a side to humanity that he would not have had much experience with, civilians. People who haven't been trained to close off their emotions, who aren't always thinking about death or killing, and are instead focused on life. All of the scenes from him playing with Kankuro to staying with young Temari were absolutely perfectly written. Temari already being trained as a kunoichi, but still to young to really be able to understand...beautiful scenes.

Yet another of your on-goings that I just cant stop reading.
cant wait for next time
Cassandra Royal chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Oh I love this, I really do. It's just so perfect, but also so sad and emotional. You really make the characters come alive and represent them with their personalities very well. And goodness had like a ton of new vocabulary words for me to remember now :)
I think Sasori is perfect in this story and his mostly emotionless ways are really shown. Keep up the awesome work! I love it!
-Cassandra