Reviews for Fractured Reality
ThatDude chapter 14 . 11/8/2017
Update you update update update update update update update update update update update!
saebest chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
Omg, I've been thinking about this story for weeks haha. I'm really glad you updated today! And 10 months... omfg. It's okay though, I'll forgive you this time haha! I have a feeling those girls are going to be involved sometime later. But I also have a feeling that the bassist is going to put Mio down :( or maybe help her? Idk... It's funny that you updated today though! I've been listening to HTT all day today haha.
saebest chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Wait it's been 2 years!? WHAT!?

Ahh poor Mio. Someone's out to get her...fufufu

Could I possible be sensing something with Sawako and Phil !? ;3

I'm on the bus, so I can't write a particularly long review. I'm sorry! But, as always, great chapter! The part with the sarcastic remark confused me a bit, though. Still - awesome job (as always)!
Psihopatul chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Took me awhile to catch up with the story as I had to start reading from the start but after a week of hard work between other stuff i managed to read this great story of yours. Gives me good laughs (in a good way of course) I will keep patiently waiting for the next chapter no matter how long it takes you. I'd say this story is worth the long wait for next chapter.
PS: I was glad that this chapter wasn't the last one :D VER GLAD :D Keep on writing *thumbs up*
saebest chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
Haha, I imagined intense death metal screaming at the end (and beginning) of your authors note. Ohh? WHAT IS THIS!? Does Mio have a crush!?

Sorry I took so long to review! I've been on vacation and sadly the wifi at the hotel room was horrid. But I've still done it! I didn't forget!

I can't tell you how much I love this story. The pacing is just great and I love how even a chapter with minimum drama leaves you aching for more. I think I've been inspired to go listen to some HTT now!
Anymous chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
DW AS level/A level exams sucks more XD
Alex McM chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
I'd pay to see Azusa try and say Messhugah again. But more importantly, things have gotten a whole lot more complicated now haven't they? All I can say is I hope they don't let Phil near the science labs. A lot of moeblobs could get hurt!
Madcinder chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
Which one is the thing that should not be? Phil with an open shirt or Phil teaching Mio's English class?

Either way, plenty fun and I loved the deal with Mio's bass tuning. Miss Yamanaka, it appears, is potentially standing right next to another metalhead without knowing it. That alone is hilarious.

I don't really have much more to say other than encouragement for you to finish the next chapter faster.
Madcinder chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
Ah, so I suspected his sister was in Death Devil as soon as that was mentioned way earlier in the story.

I don't have any suggestions for who to give cameos to, but if I may make a suggestion for something else? Uh, try not to put author's notes in the middle of the story. It disrupts the flow something awful.

Anyway, as usual, Yui, Azusa, Mugi, and Mio are all adorable. Keep up the good work. And up the Irons content in this story just a tad. All the Irons. All of them.
Madcinder chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
Enter Yui, who will now have to sit through a lot of explanations about how things are going. I hope she didn't drop that one on Phil first. Actually, I hope she did.

Well, this will be an entertaining and exciting chapter coming up next, no matter what. Adding Yui is always the best recipe for hilarity. Yui! YUI! YUI!
Madcinder chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
Man, DMC is pretty... off the deep end. Honestly, I watched K-ON partially because I wanted an anime about music and DMC was my other option.

Karmic destiny states that Masumi is in for one heck of a downer before the story is up. Phil knows what's what, obviously, and has due respect for any band that makes a song about curry. Masumi is one of those people, though. She's got another thing comin'.
Madcinder chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
Absolutely love the interaction between the two bands. Azusa being made to make cat sounds is adorable, but it doesn't paint Hiroshi in a terribly non-creepy light. Daisuke and Ritsu's drumming competition was entertaining, as was, ultimately, this entire story.
Madcinder chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
Hurray, because we needed to be that much more all-out boisterous in today's practice session!

I think you're getting Azusa's character perfect too. As for Miss Yamanaka... yeah, you're right, let's just move away from where she is a quickly as possible. Liking the dynamic between Phil and everyone, and he definitely shakes up the Japanese cast. Lovin' it so far.
Madcinder chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
You don't see her get mad often, but when she does... now, wait a minute, I'm still getting over MUGI! No one else it could have been.

Strange coincidences, but alas, Phil and Mio's father work together, and now Phil and Mio work together. We're all just a big happy family now!
Madcinder chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
I can definitely say I hope they don't have to put up with this Minoru guy too much. Watching or reading something that ends up focusing too much on that kind of person just feels like I'm wasting my time the same way I would be if I was spending my time with an actual person like that.

I love their reactions to finding out about her band. But still, too much drama coming from an OC is an iffy area to get into. Tread carefully.