Reviews for Situation
Munchy Fox chapter 3 . 9/25
Okay this got really cute!
Munchy Fox chapter 2 . 9/25
Face Wash isn't invented in the 1800's. Also, sorry if I'm flaming you, but Allen wouldn't act that way towards Kanda, it's just really weird.
Munchy Fox chapter 1 . 9/25
This is the 1800's so they don't have ipods and they don't have dollar generals, like the one your talking about.
Kriss123 chapter 1 . 3/24
Best fanfic I've ever read! Loved this story/plot!
Slim Shaddy chapter 5 . 2/16
Not enough spaghetti
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
The D Gray Man series takes place around the end of the nineteenth century, they wouldn't have ipods or dollar generals
Alaysia chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
this is AMAZING! looking forward to the other chapters chapter 41 . 6/25/2015
I love this chapter too. I think I'm going to try truth and dare game more often. Wonder if I can get people so embarrassed or almost get killed. Anyway, thanks for the laugh chapter 40 . 6/25/2015
This chapter is literally funny. I like how Allen, although a guy and pregnant at that, act so carefree and close to Lenalee. His being a guy doesn't restrict him from being best friends and extremely close to her. And my best friend is a girl and it remind me of our relationship especially that last part where they bobbing their hips. Didn't mean to say so much, but it's really great
Azun26 chapter 58 . 4/7/2015
if u make kiseki a noah, u will be the ultimate master of surprises.
Azun26 chapter 46 . 4/6/2015
I wonder where Ice went?
Azun26 chapter 44 . 4/6/2015
the cab is awesome! just thought I should put it out there.
Azun26 chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Kandy? I'm sorry Allen, but that's trying too hard.
AllArtAnimeLover chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
No matter how many times I read your story, I still Love it. I think I've read this story about three times now starting with four and I am very glad that someone wrote a story like this!
sasorirules chapter 60 . 11/27/2014
This...fanfic...was...amazing! I love it! Omg this is defo a fav it only took me bout 5 days to read the whole thing but this was really good