Reviews for Situation
Azu26 chapter 58 . 4/7
if u make kiseki a noah, u will be the ultimate master of surprises.
Azu26 chapter 46 . 4/6
I wonder where Ice went?
Azu26 chapter 44 . 4/6
the cab is awesome! just thought I should put it out there.
Azu26 chapter 2 . 4/3
Kandy? I'm sorry Allen, but that's trying too hard.
AllArtAnimeLover chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
No matter how many times I read your story, I still Love it. I think I've read this story about three times now starting with four and I am very glad that someone wrote a story like this!
sasorirules chapter 60 . 11/27/2014
This...fanfic...was...amazing! I love it! Omg this is defo a fav it only took me bout 5 days to read the whole thing but this was really good
May-Ruzuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
A few things...
Adding -nette after a color does not make a hair color. I see this all the time in fics...
Why does Allen have an iPod? And of course there's no Dollar General near the Black Order. Because DGM is set in the 1800's. .
LadyOfVulcan chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
You know I was listening to my music on shuffle and it played the song poison, actually the exact track from that yullen amv you mentioned too and literally just after the song ended i scroll down the page and Kanda starts singing it. I burst out laughing, coincidenses like that are awesome. :3
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 48 . 10/19/2014
I had a moment when one of me and two of my friends were talking about yaoi. one of them said something really funny, and i happened to be drinking chocolate milk. i started laughing and it came out of my nose. Everyone in the room almost died of laughter, including me.
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 32 . 10/19/2014
I choose Kanda's team! I don't really have an idea yet, but it would be cute if he used his body to tease Allen. Eeek! So cuuuteee! X3.
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
Based on how you write, we can rule out elementry school. I'm thinking your probably in middle school, maybe 8th grade.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 60 . 8/23/2014
Time to read the sequel!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 59 . 8/23/2014
Awe! This was a lovely chapter!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 58 . 8/23/2014
Nice chapter!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 57 . 8/23/2014
I knew it! That was cute an romantic!