Reviews for Situation
AdenaRocks chapter 1 . 4/30
Everybody who's saying that iPod wasn't invented back then and Dollar General didn't exist yet, read the description it says present day au meaning this fanfic is taking place in our time not the nineteenth century, so could you read the description before going to comments and attempting to make author feel bad? Thanks!
Just so you know the ipod wasn't invented yet in the 19th century
PrincessWriter123 chapter 20 . 2/26
That's Never To Late by Three Days Grace! I love that song so much! I was singing along to it from the first word!
Sayanamaca chapter 60 . 2/13
I loved it! The only thing that I noticed is when he was pregnant you had him lay on his belly a lot. It's not safe for the baby for pregnant people to lay on their belly. But really good job I'm going to read illusion next. Can't wait to see what you came up with. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
The ending is sooo cuuttteeee!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
He almost had it!
I don't ship Allen and Kanda but I love this fanfic
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Notice me Kanda senpai!
I am new to this and so far it is really good!
Munchy Fox chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Okay this got really cute!
Munchy Fox chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Face Wash isn't invented in the 1800's. Also, sorry if I'm flaming you, but Allen wouldn't act that way towards Kanda, it's just really weird.
Munchy Fox chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This is the 1800's so they don't have ipods and they don't have dollar generals, like the one your talking about.
Kriss123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Best fanfic I've ever read! Loved this story/plot!
Slim Shaddy chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
Not enough spaghetti
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
The D Gray Man series takes place around the end of the nineteenth century, they wouldn't have ipods or dollar generals
Alaysia chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
this is AMAZING! looking forward to the other chapters
vera.kim chapter 41 . 6/25/2015
I love this chapter too. I think I'm going to try truth and dare game more often. Wonder if I can get people so embarrassed or almost get killed. Anyway, thanks for the laugh