Reviews for A Few Days in April
maura uk chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
this a lovely story, ive read it twice before. it so freash and visual, and i love the fact that you put sara and grissom with a family. in the countryside away from the big city, youve captured the same feeling that was depicted in immortality when griss and sara were doing the bee thing up the mountain...well this how ive read this last chapter. i ve love it,each time ive read this story i feel the same way,,,,,,it s beatiful
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
I always enjoy rereading your Few Days stories
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Tucked this one away to read later and forgot all about it.
As always fun to read and so nice to slip back into the "Few Days" universe.
I hope you do more soon.
Gilbertgal7 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Oh boy..panty's & sweet smut! The best of all!

I enjoyed the story! It was such a great idea to revisit the past series of stories. Hopefully, those that hadn't read them are going back and devouring them all!

I prefer TPTB ignore GSR because all they seem to do is mess them up! Fortunately we have to to fix their mistakes!

I hope you have something else in the works!

Kathleen
NANCY1 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Oh yeah - by far, the best chapter! I always love their moments of passion - and you write about them so vividly it's like I'm right there in the room with them.

Grissom sure does love any new panties that Sara comes up with, and I guess she always manages to keep a supply of new ones at the ready for her husband. Their sex-play is so natural for them, isn't it? She pleasures him, or he pleasures her, and they take turns and have lots of fun doing so. Nice to hear Grissom say that Sara is more beautiful all the time, and like a work of art - that's very romantic! It's easy to see how they ended up with 4 children of their own in this series - they make love more than any other couple I ever heard of.

I hope you'll grace us with another snaphot from the A Few Days family in the not too distant future - these stories are precious! Take note CBS - this is how GSR should have ended up. Thanks Amelia, Yvette and Mimi - this trip down memory lane was perfect for this time of year.
NANCY1 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
This chapter provides the perfect insight as to why Grissom is the way he is - you nailed it! Of course he loved Sara from the beginning, but so many things got in the way - their jobs, his being the Boss, and his own personal "quirks" each contributed to the 9 year wait between meeting and proposal. I like it when you have Grissom explain it!

Loved Eli's description of how Grissom had to take off his pants when bees got in them - I can so easily picture Eli jumping around to show Paula what his Dad did. I always wondered why the powers that be on CSI never had Grissom refer to the bee colony he rescued in Go To Hell - they do stuff like that - never mention something that was cleverly developed again, when it would so easily fit into any number of future storylines.

That Ava - always rambunctious and getting into trouble - I guess she has the best and worst traits of her parents!
NANCY1 chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
You write about normal everyday things in such a way as to make them seem almost magical. This helps all of us remember and re-live the good times from our own lives. I'm one of 5 siblings myself, and there are lots of fun times that I recall, as well as times when I wished I was an only child!

Paula is a hoot - how she ever ended up in love with a Priest is something. Good to know that Grissom never wanted to be a Priest - he wouldn't have been a very good one. I guess there are Priests who stray from their vows, just like there are married people who stray from theirs.

I always love how Grissom and Sara are with each other in these A Few Days fics - as Paula so aptly observed, even with 5 kids, they are still very much in love.
Sarafly chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Excellent story. Too short. Happy Christmas!
gsrible chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Another great story from you gals. I love this series. I hope there is another story about the Grissom family.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
really love the ending... Gil truly did finally pull his head up out of his mircoscope..

love love love a truly happy GSR ending...
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
loved the bee talk, as it was old school grissom..

amazine how well Paula fits into this family.. Hope she visit again if there is a sequel..
TessTrueHeart chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Absolutely, positively beautiful. Thank you for adding another story to the few days stories. I think these are my favorite, yup they are my favorite!
calicsifan07 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Great story. Thanks for ending it with some smut. That is a nice little Christmas present for me. Hope to hear from you three again real soon. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
red123rum chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Another great ending to an excellent story. I love the ending, such love between Grissom and his Sara. Thank you ladies for continuing "A Few Days" story theme and including Paula. Happy holidays. : )
Spratjmk chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Great chapter. Great story.
MERRY CHRISTMAS. THE BEST FOR 2014.