Reviews for One More Time, One More Chance
WhistlingWolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This is so sad and lovely. I understand Kanda, walking away from him.. And then, the regret.. And the rabbit suit haha I really liked this and am going to look at your other works.
waterlit chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Another enjoyable read! So glad there was a happy ending - for these two, at least. Poor Allen! Apart from Lavi and Kanda, I also really liked how you wrote that frenemy-esque relationship between Allen and Kanda.
Kavbj chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I adore this. It's so beautifully written and in such a simple way. Just gaahhh the feels!
silvereyes120 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You are wrong! It is so sad it made me cry! I love it so much!
Marcia Andrea chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Fue algo triste, pero me gustó, Kanda me dio pena buscando tanto, y siendo evitado por Lavi en tantas ocasiones, y lo peor es que se hubiera podido evitar tal cosa solo diciendo lo que siente. En fin me gustó mucho, a favoritos.
RighteousHate chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
you killed off lena-lady? oh cruep cruel you... poor allen!

but a fic with that much allenXkanda interaction? I will forgive you any crime, even the death of lenalee.

you'd think as war-heroes, they'd get some compensation for all those years they spent fighting in the war... another reason why the church sucks...

I don't really get why lavi was following kanda... while.i understand that he loves him, he got rejected, which must have hurt reeeaaall bad. also, to be evicted from the clan for exactly those emotions was another blow. I wouldn't be able to stand his presence, let alone following him around the world without showing himself to kanda. I would have tried to at least punch him in the face. preferably with something hard. and big. like a truck or something.
Anoymous Reader chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Omygosh this made me cry
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Hahaha, I was laughing at the end.