Reviews for The Quincy Hunter
Leosknight chapter 7 . 7/23
I don't no what to say about this story, it's not bad, but it's not good either, in the end, I think entertaining is the best way to describe this story.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 7 . 5/31
THIS KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER; GO BLACK STRAWBERRY!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 6 . 5/31
OH BOY; Yang's on the Shipping train of Blackberry(Ichigo and Blake; Ichigo is Japanese for Strawberry; and Black is Blake)
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 5 . 4/19
WOW! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 4/19
wow! What are the Teams gonna be in THIS Crossover Fanfic?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 3 . 4/19
AWESOMESAUCE!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 2 . 4/18
I Cannot wait for more Catberry!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 4/18
I got an idea for a Pairing; Redsun(aka Ruby X Sun; Because their Voice actors are Husband and Wife)
TheTechnoMage chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Hmmm, wondering how many times I've Reread this fic now.
Meh, who cares, I love it :)
Even if some plotlines were doomed for deadends and characters not built on enough I loved this fic more than most fanfiction I've read and although I understood the need to rewrite the story with 'The Shinigami Hunter' it may have killed me a little inside to see the mention of a pairing I honestly loved get changed, as well as the (I'm assuming) cancellation of said rewrite or abandonment of it. I honestly just came here to say how much I've loved this fic over the however-many-multiple-probably-counted-on-two-hands-times I've read it as well as how much I loved the pairing and to tell you you are an awesome dude for creating a story like this, abandoned or not.
animeover90000 chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
She admits it! Weiss admits that she was a b*tch to Ruby
Mad king Ryan chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Me: Edgar's back
Al: didn't Weiss kill-
Me: you don't get it (demonic voice) EDGAR IS THE ONE IN THE HOLE
Neema Amiry chapter 15 . 2/8/2016
okay
Tahaku chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
That makes the cancelation of this story very worth it! *thumbs up* I can't wait to see it!
Neema Amiry chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
okay do it man
Sigh chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
At least don't delete this one