Reviews for The Quincy Hunter
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 7 . 5/31
THIS KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER; GO BLACK STRAWBERRY!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 6 . 5/31
OH BOY; Yang's on the Shipping train of Blackberry(Ichigo and Blake; Ichigo is Japanese for Strawberry; and Black is Blake)
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 5 . 4/19
WOW! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 4/19
wow! What are the Teams gonna be in THIS Crossover Fanfic?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 3 . 4/19
AWESOMESAUCE!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 2 . 4/18
I Cannot wait for more Catberry!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 4/18
I got an idea for a Pairing; Redsun(aka Ruby X Sun; Because their Voice actors are Husband and Wife)
TheTechnoMage chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Hmmm, wondering how many times I've Reread this fic now.
Meh, who cares, I love it :)
Even if some plotlines were doomed for deadends and characters not built on enough I loved this fic more than most fanfiction I've read and although I understood the need to rewrite the story with 'The Shinigami Hunter' it may have killed me a little inside to see the mention of a pairing I honestly loved get changed, as well as the (I'm assuming) cancellation of said rewrite or abandonment of it. I honestly just came here to say how much I've loved this fic over the however-many-multiple-probably-counted-on-two-hands-times I've read it as well as how much I loved the pairing and to tell you you are an awesome dude for creating a story like this, abandoned or not.
animeover90000 chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
She admits it! Weiss admits that she was a b*tch to Ruby
Mad king Ryan chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Me: Edgar's back
Al: didn't Weiss kill-
Me: you don't get it (demonic voice) EDGAR IS THE ONE IN THE HOLE
Neema Amiry chapter 15 . 2/8/2016
okay
Tahaku chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
That makes the cancelation of this story very worth it! *thumbs up* I can't wait to see it!
Neema Amiry chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
okay do it man
Sigh chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
At least don't delete this one
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Ichigos right handed also the way bows work is that if your right handed you hold the bow in your left hand and pull the string back with your right hand.