Reviews for Saving Nezzy
A great story that has so much potential but 4 years have passed now. Abandoned great
Guest chapter 17 . 1/21/2018
great chapter! i hope you keep writting the story!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2017
So what happened to this, abandoned huh. Somebody pick this up because its been years and Blueraith hasn't said anything so.
Kyranol1 chapter 17 . 6/23/2016
God dammit, the story just had to end here didn't it...

Judging from the date of the last chapter, I'm rather weary about the status of this story. It would be a damn shame to see such an amazing mass effect story incompleted.

Hope to see you again in the future.
Ixde chapter 17 . 2/11/2016
Daaamn, i really do hope you're still writing this. Suspence is awesome, characterization is fantastic and i'm litterally diying to see the two parents react to Shadow Broker Liara. Awesome job and thanks for sharing, wether you're going to continue this or not it was one of the best stories of its genre I've read on this site.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
great story
Leaf Ranger chapter 17 . 11/26/2015
So...I'm assuming they're referring to the Prothean beacon here, right? With what Liara can't know, or something to that effect?

Just...jeez, the fucking Asari...I want to love the, but they are far too fucking manipulative and bitchy in the long run. Literally, their codex in ME talks about how they try to manipulate everyone subtly to start conforming to their culture.

*sighs* This was one heck of a chapter. Very nicely done. *Nods* Keep it up.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 17 . 11/26/2015
Nice chapter. One assumes the big secret has to do with the Prothian beacon? Your way of altering the path of ME is interesting to me as I've thought about a "Benezia" lives story too as you'll see if you check my profile. We would attack the problems very differently since I'm no fan of Aethyta but still, very interesting. Thanks loads for your hard work on this, looking forward to future installments.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2015
This is my favorite line in this chapter: "because take it from me, we could really get along," Aethyta said with a sudden salacious grin that Liara was beginning to recognize. It only came out when Aethyta had the utterly bizarre desire to act completely inappropriately."

This illustrates how naively cute Liara T'Soni really is, I mean, she's adorkable! She just doesn't get why Aethyta teases her so or why she'd want to be salacious in the first place! You're doing great with this story! Well done.
Leaf Ranger chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Poor Liara. Aethyta really needs to calm down a bit, at least with the sex stuff. XD

The part with Shepard though, that was Aethyta being an idiot. It doesn't matter how much experience you've got lady. If you're out there, not following Shepard's orders, that's one more problem Shepard has to worry about along with the Geth and Saren and such. And what's more, if you don't work properly with shepard, you could get in the way and cause the whole mission to fail.

Near 1000 years of experience and she's acting like a huge freaking fool. *sighs* Guess that really is the Krogan in her.

Well still, great work so far. Keep it up! *nods*
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Interesting place to end the chapter, I think I might have added a bit more as this seems a very odd place to stop. At least there is some self-discovery going on here for Aethyta and Liara which is very good. Not sure what the outcome of the discussion with Shepard was, seems like ethyta comes, Shepard doesn't trust her to play nice with others who also have guns. Both are obvious already, given the mission and Aethyta's attitude. Too much Aethyta this chapter or at least too much asshole! Aethyta this chapter and this breaks up the flow of where I think you're trying to go in both cases.
Anon chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
The family moment when Aethyta acusses Liara of going to a orgy with Shepard is fucking hilarious. It reminds of that moment in mass effect when Shep asks Liars if she wants to dissect her and that face Liars makes is what sealed the deal for me. She's positively adorable!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
great story
Leaf Ranger chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
So, a good chapter of bonding for the three, and we get some of why benezia left Aethyta. But not all of it. Apparently there is something else. I wonder what it is though. Something to do with the Matriarchy? Benezia's own shame or guilt? Guess we'll see, won't we?

Overall, excellent work here. A very awesome chapter. And now we come to Virmire. This should be interesting.

I'd actually like to point something out though. Realistically...Shepard shouldn't have had to abandon one of their human squad members on Virmire. Think about it: Shepard not only has a full platoon or so of Marines onboard the Normandy, they also have their party as well. I guess my thought it this: why didn't Shepard have two members of their squad stay with the marine platoon and human squad member from the Normandy at the bomb site to guard it, while they took the other two members and went to rescue whoever was at the AA tower, and got them out of there? I think thinks realistically would have allowed Shepard to get everyone out without prematurely setting off the bomb.

Just a thought. Anyways, great work here! Keep it up!
Anon chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Corker of a fic! Seriously.