Reviews for Lost Things
Eadane chapter 9 . 2/13/2017
Well dam never really read a Clara and Rose before and now well i ship them too.
Good Omens chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Oh! I really like this! Clara helping Rose with her confidence before meeting the Doctor! Rose helping Clara not get lost! This could only get better if Rose chided the TARDIS for being mean to Clara! I have never before shipped this pairing but I certainly do, now!
Second Silver chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
IT'S YOUR FAULT! *gets captured and taken to a empty room*

*normal-ish self* Rose/Clara... Rose/Clara... Rose/Cl...*is taken to another room*

*self-with-a-working-brain* Translating the previous comments:

2: I like the pairing. *stops writing because otherwise it will quickly fall into not-working-brain*

1: It distracts me from trying to think of writing about it. (Okay, nearly everything distracts me from doing that.) *takes himself to a room to try to write (and likely fail)*

*A/N-reading self* Yes, I think that it would be fun... Just the fact that there are 2 Doctors in the room...
HIDE THE SONICS! Unless you want to call Captain Jack with all that talk.
KFF chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
For your A/N, it was explained in episode 8 that the reason Rose decided to go with after he said 'traveled in time', especially after saying no the first time, was so she could eventually go back and see her father the day he died. The doctor figures it out when Rose saves Pete's life I think. Unless you knew that, sorry.
Lizzy Speril chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
You should right that sequel! I'd love to read it!
ladybadwolf09 chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
That was hot. I am going to go take a nice long shower and imagine ;)
TuiYLa chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Now that was beautiful. Let me say, your Clara was waay better and more in-character than Moffat's Clara. That's the Clara Oswald I would love to see on my TV screen. Seriously, I kept thinking just how good her character was, with all the references to Artie and Angie and her caring side, not just her being "bossy". Brilliant, you should be responsible for that poor woman.
Rose was also so damn good, although she also was fantasticly developed in the show, so yeah. But this Rose was pre-Doctor, and you captured her very well.
Just loved the last chapter, Clara and the Doctor discussing Rose Tyler, perfect. The small things also, like fantastic, and someone who comes back for her, and the fact that Clara figured it out. Excellent!
A sequel would be cool, although you could rewrite the Day of the Doctor, like what if they could see the Moment. Well, anyway, if you do continue this in some way I'll be happy. Thanks for this wonderful fic.
Louisa17 chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
I would absolutely love to read a sequel! I would totes want Clara/Rose end game though :(
Louisa17 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Awwww so cute!
Louisa17 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
I'm sorry it took me 6 chapters to review, but I just had to hit the "Next" button leading to the next available chapter. This is so good! And Rose/Clara has always been an amazing ship in my mind :D
wishbones chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
By all means do write that sequel. Especially if it is as naughty as this one was ;-)
mel chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
ohhh i like this!
i think clara and rose would have a great time together.
it'd be a little bit akwkard if the four meet up haha
Insert A Cool Username chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
This was great :) I'd love to read a sequel !
ShinyHappyPeopleHoldingHands chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Yous should toattaly make a sequel.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I'm sorry that it ended. And I hope you do end up doing a sequel.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »