Reviews for Lost Things
actuallaurahollis chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
i didnt know i wanted this until now
artsoccer chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
OOooooooooooooooooooh :)
SPNCreampuff chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG I think I had a fangirl attack...
Spooths chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
I think the doctor will be a little bit upset at Clara having a relationship with "mah roes".
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
cuties
Music and Reading Lover chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I loved it! The morning started out cute and the day ended in a kiss! I can't wait I read the next chapter!
awkotacointhetardis chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Omg! I love this, it's one of my favorite fics on the site. I love what you've done with the characters. Are you going to have Clara tell the doctor about her relationship? i'd love to read that scene. haha, but whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be epic. Can't wait to read more.
VeVe2491 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Update ASAP! :)
Music and Reading Lover chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I am still loving the story! I will be waiting to read the next chapter! (I'm trying to write something different for each review because I don't want my reviews to be too repetitive, but it is harder than I thought it would be, especially since I'm not a good review writer. That's okay, though. It amuses me :) )
awkotacointhetardis chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
This story is great! I hope that you post more of it soon - I'm dying to see what happens. :)
SPNCreampuff chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Amazing, can't wait for the next chapter.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
I am absolutely loving this story with each passing chapter so far! I'm excited to read more!
BaDWolF89 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Rose Marion Tyler will be especially important to the Doctor very soon, can't wait to read more!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
This sounds epic so far. Is it weird that I sort of wish this was Doctor/Rose/Clara and not just Rose/Clara? Although the fact that there is implied Doctor/Rose and Doctor/Clara will be interesting.
Insert A Cool Username chapter 2 . 11/19/2013