Reviews for Dance Under a Dark Moon
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This was so adorable! I loved the romance angle of these two - they're my all time favorite yaoi couple!

But I cannot seem to find part two - can you please link it to me if you still have it? The link on here seems to be dead.
DarkServira chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Hello,

I read Dance under a dark moon some years ago, and I liked it !

I wanted to read it again but your website seems dead, and I can't find it.

Is there the story anywhere else ?

I'd like to read it again, I quite loved your story and it makes me sad that I can't read it anymore ;_;
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Pitty it's not available and the website no longer works.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Aww..this fic was so beautiful! I got so sad when Seishirou-san ruined the moment like that! I got all teary-eyed because in the anime series, you never know what he says when he's falling after Subaru kills him and so you don't know for sure if Seishirou loves Subaru or not! Argh! *pulls hair out* But anyway, wonderful story!

-Mai
Kitty in the Box chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
oh gosh! i love your work. i love your work.i love your work.i love your work.i love your work.i love your work.i love your work.i love your work.i love your work.i love your work. *fans self rapidly*
Agent420 chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
This is just about the best damn SxS story I have ever read, if not the best TB/X story overall. This is unbelievable. I first read this story on Clamp-esque, and was so exited when I found it here so I can review it! And good job with the lemon-I doubt I could write that .

And good job snaking round those godsdamned NC-17 censors... hehe.

BTW, what do you think of an SxK-SxS story? I have a nice, depressing dark one called City of Angels which I want as much readers as possible for. It would be wounderful if you read it. If you hate SxK, please don't be biased-there is plenty of SxS too, and not everything's fluff and feathers.

Well, I've blathered on long enough-grazie again for the BEAUTIFUL story, keep up the wounderful work!

-the Agent
kelly7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
I really enjoyed this, a nice use of TB and X blending.
Elf Asato chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Woooooow, this is so good! I loved it! Oo...but what about 's idiot anti-NC-17 thing?
AutumnPunkAngel chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
i went and read the 2nd chapter on your page. awesome story! i loved it! keep up the great work.
Madison Azari chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
This was really good. I hope you update soon
Mikel2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
this is a great story. u must write more... i command you to do so. i'm addictive to yaoi stories and tb, fy, yyh, etc stories as well. u gotta finish it for me, your devoted fanfic writer fan!
Chibi Shinigami2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
That was a really lovely story! Will you be archiving this story anywhere else for future chapters, because I'd love to carry on reading it.
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Wow, the scent of Subaru's birthday was wonderful. I bet the surprise Seishiro would give to Subaru is a full moon so he wants to dance with Subaru under it. Please post the next chapter quickly!
panatlantic chapter 1 . 9/24/2002