Reviews for Replaceable
Kelp chapter 2 . 4/10
Awwww so cute! You should make one where Emma really does have a chance to change back time or turn herself into a baby again even if it's just for a little while so that they could gain back some of the moments they missed
Chlollie chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
this is good. i really hope to see more
IceTear1 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Thank you for this! Really needed to have more emotion from Emma to this. Just read that Jmo said that Emma will be exited to have sibling. But I would have wished more drama at first after all she has been through.
Soprano Pixie chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Since Neverland plays heavily on one's insecurities, I wonder if her "super power" of detecting one's honesty is skewed. Her parents seem to be completely heartfelt in what they tell her, but her skepticism of their love heartbreaking. It looks like she really wants to believe them, but Neverland is playing games with her emotions.
parapentistria4ever chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
amazing!I really fancy the fact that Emma reacts towards to Snow's secret...I was disappointed that they didn't show anything similar to the show...what's more, I love the way you have analysed Emma's character.. I have the exact same opinion with you..please continue this story..
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Absolutely loved his chapter.
broadwaybound2016 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
butterflykisses0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
The Song Has Spoken chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Ugh. The tears. Very well done.
ValzBrownie chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
loved it. I hope they do something like this on the show soon. We need a scene like thissss like noowwwwwww. You did an amazing job writing it .
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was perfect! While I understand how snow want another kid I think that the when she said it she didn't really think about what was going through Emma's head...
WishStargirl99 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
What if there was a time spell to bring little Emma back while keeping Emma Swan and as Emma learns to love her little self Snow and Charming get their baby. This is an idea thats been with me since I love the adult Emma but wish Snow could have little Emma permantely. I know time traveling to get little Emma seems crazy but I think Little Emma can have her own name and Adult Emma will hurt but heal as shes like a big sis to her little self. Possible story for you or any authors/reviwers that want to write?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was so emotional and heart breaking to hear Emma's POV, I really want them to address what was said and for Emma and Snow to have a heart to heart like this, when Charming said 'you will be a great Mother' I wanted to shout 'SHE IS A MOTHER' Emma's Mother!
I bet the writers gloss over it as usual. I love the show, but sometimes the way things are said and done it does make me sad and mad!
Yes, it will be lovely for them to have a second chance bringing up a child, but first they have to build a family bond with Emma. I could cry for Emma, she missed out on so much. : (
Your writing is amazing : )
H-Town Reader chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I'm crying right now! This NEEDS to be in the next episode. When I watched Snow say that she wanted another baby(which yes she deserves) I couldn't help thinking what Emma thought about it.