Reviews for Scarlet Blades
The Bag of Holding chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I'm pretty sure the Theater of the Deranged is supposed to negate escaping unless Nero allows it. The defense lowering they put in Extra was because you can't escape from battle so they made it lower defense.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow. First time I've seen a Lancer with good luck.
Ferrilsblood chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
This is very interesting. I really like the idea and how you take your time to explore both worlds. Remilia kicks ass XD.
neogoki chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
I like how this is going, can't wait for Sakuya to drop in
Sakuya VS Sakura the Maid-showdown
Bladedknight chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Oh! Reimu being easily manipulated by small sums of money... just imagining that scene put a smile on my face. Sometimes, these kinds of fanservice are the best kinds of fanservice. Good Job!
the weird kid chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Great story so far! For an omake, I would like to see Sakuya in the world of Hellsing since Alucard is a vampire and wears a red hat and red long coat. Which means he is a 'scarlet vampire'
Twin Judge of Gemini chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Hee-hoo! This is Twin Judge of Gemini, one who help this fic, so let's start writing the review

D rank for a Saber's quite harsh ya know...
It should be at least B or A, and since we're talking about Nero, she should have A on them!

Also, I think the battle scene is not that trilling, its good, yes, but it kinda feels like we're lacking something there

Shirou also act a bit OoC if anything, and I know that its hard to write a character in-chara, so I hope you'll try to make him as close as he truly is

But overall, this fic is good!
Keep going Supernova!
Godspeed,
Twin Judge of Gemini
Blitz12 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
i think you should change Saber's stats a bit. The fact is that Saber is supposed to be one of the most powerful classes, hence most should be at least A or B rank.
Dark0w1 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Yay! Nero!
pltrgst chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
i thought gungnir is the spear that never miss it’s mark..
well, it’s your story, and you said ’gungrir’ so i suppose it’s different
also.. i think fairies respawns..
Flagarach chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Well, it sounds nice once again.

About crossover, The Puella magi is an option, meeting Kyubey (wish for magical girl) or homura; Kuroshitsuji, since Sebastian and Sakuya would be a nice duo together, and... and...if we go in the maid part, what about Kamen no Maid series? Just have a nice servant battle!

Also, there is some nice, subtle humor here. Can't wait to see the dream sequences.
Tama Saga chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
While I'm not a fan of it, I really think Sakuya should visit the world of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure...specifically for Dio Brando's Za Warudo.
Flagarach chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Yo! DOUBLE ASSAULT!

To be honest, isn't there something wrong with your Noble Phantasms?

Parameter: B
The N. Phantasms are A and B. And didn't the VN state that Gea Bolg has become stronger then Gungnir?

So... Remilia is Lancer. I kinda want to see her die of Kotomine's black keys and a kitchen knife.

But hey, continue! I like it.
the weird kid chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is great! I can't wait for more of this!

Also, I just had an idea. Since Remillia is no longer in Gensokyo, she is no longer bound by it's rules. This means that her Danmakku and Spell Cards can, and will, kill people. Also I would love to see a fight between Remillia and Caster, since Caster's spells (and her EX mission in Fate/Unlimited Codes) are similar to Danmakku battles.
Element-OverLord chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Interesting FIc, Shirou Summoning Remilia As Lancer, Huh? Then Who Would Be The Archer Servant For The War If EMIYA Doesn't Appear? I Hope That Shirou Somehow Traces Gungrir Or Another Powerful Weapon Eventually, Heck Even Danmaku As Long As He's OK. Also There Will Be Any Pairing?

GOOD LUCK!