Reviews for I'm Different
Oh my gods! That was incredibe! But sad... Seriously, amazing job!
Burke23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Different has a friend. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This was an amazing story, lending a backstory to one of the most interestingly mysterious characters in the franchise. :-) I truly felt sorry when the test subject died, and am really worried about what became of the Oracle turret, or different as it were. you are an amazing writer. :-)
DhanaRagnarok chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
My optic captors are leaking saline water. What have you done to me?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is honestly the best portal ff I've ever read and one of my favourite short pieces overall (and I'm usually hard to please) I love everything about this from the characterization and writing style to the witty portal "in-jokes.' Congratulations whoever you are :)
Jess chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
So sad and moving. It makes you really think what happens to turrets and how they are treated. It was sad what happened to Different.
Mamamew TheRani chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I felt a tear expand my eyelid flesh and cloud my visual cortex whilst reading this piece of text. Thank you. It was beautiful.
Bigan chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
NOOOO! Don't kill Caroline!
Martienne chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I like the idea that Different had a back story (and that his name was actually Different). The ending was so sweet and sad and I actually teared up a little reading it.
BoomChick chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow... Just... Wow. This was amazing. AMAZING. And so so very sad. I'm absolutely amazed and speechless. I don't think I'll ever be able to meet Different in the game again without staying with him for a while. And probably crying.
hellseries chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!

That's going to be stuck in my head for DAYS!

Stupid videogame based fanfic feels.

Stupid incredibly talented authors.

grumblegrumble