Reviews for One By One, They Will Fall
mike's sisster chapter 2 . 1/30
I don't curse but Chris is an a-hole sorry
djfearfang chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Its really interesting ...can't wait for the next chapter (Mal is my fav character as well)
the-righter chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
this is great but stop ending on cliffhangers there killing
FreakyFanGirl136 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Wow. Just wow. O_O. May I just say how great you are at detailing? You really should've continued this story. It rocks! And man, is Mal a dirty kisser.*Shiver* Poor Zoey. Anywho, wicked job! I wish you kept this story going. But, hey, it's your choice. :)
FreakyFanGirl136 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This. Is. Awesome! And also terrifying. I could not handle being alone in the same house as Mal. Now that would be my worst nightmare. Thank goodness the butler came in. You defitnately made Mal one evil dude.
sunshineg9 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
...Is it really wrong that I really like that one?
scourgamy chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
THANK U SOMEONE WHO MADE A ZOEY/MAL i ship it soooo hard!
TheToxicInterest chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I ADORE this! I'm slowly becoming a fangirl of Mal (he's actually the ONLY thing I like about this season, so...), so to read something with him so in character is fantastic to me. I know someone else said the racial slur was "over the top", but I thought it was absolute perfection. I can just see Mal using slurs to insult people, regardless of his actual opinions of their race/sexual orientation/ect. When he called Zoey a "pasty tramp", I almost freaking lost it. I love the description of him basically molesting Zoey with his mouth. XD Yes, I have a sick, twisted mind, but that's why I love Mal so much! Because he's a straight up sociopath!

Anyways, great interpretation of Mal, and very in character portrayals of Zoey and Alej. I also thought Chris' line at the end was very funny, and in character of him, as well.

I hope you continue this and/or write more fics about Mal in the future!
Cal j chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I loved this not to be weird or anything but I was looking for stuff with mal and zoey and your awesome for making one and I like u for that your awesome thank u!
Krista shae chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I think that you should continue this chapter because it is really awesome please continue
Jueyluv15 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
WOW! From the way things looked in Ch. two ( right around the time Zoey thinks Mal is Vito I totally though the stroy was gonna turn into a DARK Lemon but good story.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I personally loved this chapter much more than the first one, mostly because it's hard to find a Mal/Zoey story that has the two perfectly in-character with just the right amount of darkness. After a while, I'm sure it would get tiring having to deal with someone as naive and sugary as Zoey constantly in your face. The way he snapped was spot-on and I can imagine something similar happening on the show. Knowing Chris, his first thought would probably be, "Volume Two of 'Mal's Greatest Hits' is going to be AWESOME!" Here's hoping Mal is invited to the spa more often LOL.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I also can't get enough Mal so I thought you wrote his POV well, especially with Mike constantly interjecting as his demeanor slowly comes through. Alejandro made THE biggest mistake on the latest episode by telling Mal that he found an incriminating DVD. I can see him bring able to hold Al down (he's shown quite a bit of physical prowess like his thrashing of Izzy, punching out the control panel of one of the boats, climbing up the rope with ease in the latest episode, etc) and even coming close to murdering him just to prove a point though the racial slurs were a bit OTT. Good thing the butler walked in before things got too gory...
lilybird chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
keep writing I want to find out wat happens next
DAReasonandThatBookWorm chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
ThatBookWorm: Great chapter! Mal just keeps getting found out, also the ending was pretty funny with the Chris part.