Reviews for Since the Shower
Krissel Himura chapter 4 . 1/23
Very simple but tad of scientific explanations (nosebleed) but you bring sherlock and molly's personality well. Hope you do more of them! :)
Aphraelsan chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This was amazingly geeky and awesome!
Bucky5 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
I hope you continue, and add more fluff to it
Graveofthefireflies chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
The analogy between Molly and pia matter is spot on. This is exactly the sort of comparison that a pathologist would make. I love the geekiness of this chapter.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is absolutely hilarious. Molly is clearly the boss in her lab. I can totally see her in the role of Health and Safety champion. lol

A nit pick or more of a point of interest. We don't have ERs in UK. They are called AEs or EDs (Accident & Emergency or Emergency Department). There is in fact no A&E at the Bart's (since 1995). Just a minor injuries unit.
Boots chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I love that picture of Molly, she looks so small and adorable
Leonidas701 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I like that you've given Molly little personality quirks, like her urge to reprimand Sherlock for misusing the equipment.
Also, what kind of bottle was the acid being kept in if it has a normal bottle cap? Not to mention how tall it would have to be for Sherlock and Molly to both be able to wrap their hands around it at the same time.
Overall this was a funny little piece. You managed to make Molly act differently without making her seem like an entirely different character, and Sherlock was kept mostly in character, but I always saw him as being much more cold than he is presented here.
It's also very easy to get through, you do a good job of being efficent with your descriptions.
I guess my only real problem with this is that if Sherlock is supposed to be working in Molly's lab, then where is she going off to work?
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
OMG YESSSSS
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
IT DROVE ME NUTSSSSSSSS
Theresa chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
What's Pia mater?
sparklenotebook chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
i did not think i'd like ur fic even more after chp 3, but apparently, i was wrong - i am also THRILLED by all the sherlolly potential! :DDDDD as well as ur txts - that was realistic txting! hahahh :DDDDDD is a real thing!

thx again! :D
sparklenotebook chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
i favorited this as soon as i finished chp 1, and i am commenting after finishing chp 3, even though u have written 4 chps - i usu don't till i have finished reading all of a fic's postings!

this is a wonderful fic and i am loving the science - i usually don't - great analogy :D and all of the scenes so far, from the shower to the pipetting to reichenbach - wonderful! thank you for a job well done! :) very much looking fwd to chp 4 and beyond! :D
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
For starters, I love this chapter. How you had Molly storm up (Molly-style) and tell Sherlock off (Molly-style) was perfect. Not only is this piece wonderfully in-character, but you work in some good character growth and evolution in a very short space. I love how Molly went from hopping mad at Sherlock to taking a fall for him (no pun intended!) and how Sherlock tried to apologize but just couldn't make himself.

A bit of a side-note, and probably completely irrelevant, but the part where Dr. Georges tells Molly to empty her pocket really, really reminded me of the scene in the movie Hugo where Papa Georges demands that Hugo, the protagonist, turn out his pockets, thereby revealing incriminating evidence of shoplifting. I hope I didn't just totally confuse you, but that gave me the strongest sense of deja vu. If you've never seen the movie, you probably think I'm crazy by now...

I also liked Sherlock's deduction about the instant noodles; very in-character for him and very clever of you. The part about the mustard on Molly's face made me smile in particular. And Molly doodling cartoon cats on napkins. That *would* happen.

Keep up the good work!
-RandomCelt
Ryah Ignis chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I think just died of second-hand embarrassment for poor Molls there. I've really grown to love your characterization of her over the past few days, and I think my head canon is morphing. :)

Firstly, like in your author's note: MOLLY HOOPER IS NO DOORMAT! That's better. I like how you've characterized her, as I've said before, timid but not afraid.

The entire paragraph about her impression of Sherlock had me giggling for quite a while. That seems to be the normal response to him (unless of course you're John Watson)

"The protagonists in her drama had finally gotten together." Molly seems the type to like her TV programs and get a little invested. Little nods like this are what I love about your work.

"Have got." Oh, I love his little infatuation with grammar.

"Ordered three espressos." Don't worry, Molls, I think I would have done the same thing. :)

The only thing I didn't think was in character was Sherlock's shout of 'hey!' I don't know why, it just struck me as odd though I feel like he used it in the series somewhere. Hmm...

Overall, fantastic job writing! I absolutely love your portrayal of Molly, and I can't wait to see what you do next. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
This was quite an interesting one. I really love how you think of these things. Anyway, I remember learning about the DNA genomes, but I don't think (or at least don't remember) the Sleeping Beauty Transposon, so I always appreciate the science lesson in your stories. I always feel smarter. :P

So when dear Sherlock sees the interesting drawing on Molly's whiteboard, I can certainly understand why he's shocked. I love how Molly acts, how she's trying hard not laugh and how she actually forgets her shyness and embarrassment when things get going.

And I totally love the slight play on Johnlock here. Too funny!

But you know, when Molly finally explains things here, it does make sense, and it's really cool how Sherlock did awaken him...or rather, his potential. LOL...I'm not sure I'd be able to draw my two male friends kissing one another, but it's too funny Molly did. Of course, it was not her idea to actually put John in a dress...but she did provide the dress. Which makes me wonder why Molly has a pink frilly princess dress, but perhaps that's another story for another time. ;)

Really, it was the little texting session that brought this all together. It's almost too bad John could not have confronted her in person, but the text was great. It's too funny that Molly couldn't stop laughing about it. And I loved the fact she wasn't positive Sherlock had gone through with it. Oh, dear; I can certainly understand her worry when the first aid kit is mentioned...and the fact he wouldn't answer makes it worse.

So glad Sherlock showed up when he did. LOL...too funny that Sherlock actually managed to get him in the dress while he was asleep. He must be a sound sleeper. And I'm surprised Sherlock didn't know that you never, never sneak up on an ex-soldier like that. They're first reaction is to harm. It makes me wonder, though, if John knew he was hitting Sherlock or if he thought it was an attacker or something. Or if he was just so mad, he hit him. I guess it doesn't matter because in the end, Sherlock and Molly had a bit of fun with it.

Yes, very silly, but very cute. I really can't wait to see what you come up with next. Well done. :)

A couple of things:

Oh hello Sherlock-Oh, hello, Sherlock

'Sleeping Beauty'." Sherlock finished off impatiently-'Sleeping Beauty'," Sherlock finished off impatiently
NeoMiniTails chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
This may be my favorite chapter that you've written... maybe because I've heard of the sleeping beauty thing before... I still know next to nothing about it, but when you write, I feel like I am gaining knowledge about everything. _ **smiles**

Everything about this is hilarious-and I loved you set up each moment. Unlike many people, myself included, you have the most wonderful comedic timing. The part where Sherlock had been drawn in, kissing John-her denying it-the annotation clearly saying it was-that was brilliance at its best.

When she explained the explained the reason for the drawing, it really did make sense-even to a common folk like myself. When it comes to science, I am an idiot. I should've paid more attention to Bill Nye and my classes.

Later, when he forces John into that dress, uses a mannequin to wake him (that part may need to rewritten as the way it is now, I assumed Sherlock bashed the mannequin into the head of John... a few times... still quite the image, but I doubt that was what you were going for)... anyways, I laughed so hard at that...

Your emotions fit so well and I find myself feeling their joy, happiness, and annoyances...

I also loved the friendship shown in this chapter between Molly and Sherlock, a bit different from other chapters.

Another awesome job,