Reviews for Forgetting the Past
TT.TT chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
NO! How could you do that! Yeah, I should have looked at the reveiws before I started reading this.. .. Well anywho yeah I think this is where I leave too, I cant read a fic where Duo does not have long hair...I mean cutting Duo's hair is like cutting Duo's balls it's just so very wrong!
Sara chapter 5 . 4/2/2003
Yay! A happy one! _ Heh, I can't believe you cut Duo's hair..twice! Aw..Heero's mom is so nice! Hehe, that was cool.

Okay, it was scary, I had this image in my head about this place where it had prostitutes just walking around like they were hypnotized...like robots, and they were walking on like one of those "cat-walk" thingies..and..it was creeping me out! And than Duo came into view, and did I mention they were all wearing the exact same thing? It was creepy!

Nice ficcie! _

**Sara**
Me chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
Very nice. I loved it.
Eradicated Illness chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
i'm sorry

you cut duo's hair

i can't read anymore of this

you just DON'T cut duo's hair! ya know?

it's taboo

i'm not yelling at you or anything i just felt like being dramatic
NagiNaoeSchwarzsProdigy chapter 5 . 12/9/2002
Awww...That was wonderful! So...heartfelt! _ *sigh* I could_feel_the beautiful ove between Heero and Duo...*eyes twinkle*...what a romance..._ I must say...I truly LOVED this fic! It was exellent. I was amazed how much emotion you had in here, just what I like! _

Lol. About your other fic...hehehe...no need to dedicate it to me, you could, but you certainly dont have to, I just enjoyed it so much that I simply *had* to leave a good review. *is in awe* Heeros mom is sooooo nice! What a woman! *sniffle* I was one big puddle of goo when Heero begged fopr Duos life ;_; That was really *really* an awesome scene...Definitely something Ill be thinking about in a long time. Lol. Im even daydreaming right now about other characters from other animes in the same situation (like DBZ/DBGTs Trunks & Goten or Trunks & Pan _) You rock girl, heh, youre an inspiration! Wuhuu! *grins* And no Relena bashing! Splendid! Im not into bashing -_- Why cant we all just get along? _ *sigh* But anyhoo...I seriously enjoyed your fic and youre a great writer!

Ja ne, Kari
Me chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
Beautiful just beautiful
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2002
Aww... *sniff* that was so... *sniff* you made me cry! :_(

Once again, nothing can stand in the way of true love! _v

That was great!

(Demo, I don't buy the way the rich mother had accepted Duo so easily. Believe me, we're not even rich but my mom would cry bloody murder if I married a poor guy...)
sapphire chapter 5 . 10/10/2002
i liked this - jowever i think peacecrap got away with it too easy heero should have been able to give him some sort of 'justice' - but apart from that this was a nice story.
Bloodyfire666 chapter 4 . 10/5/2002
i get to fully review this time lol. anyway i hate suspence plz hurry w/ the next chapter*puppydog face*

its realy good and i cant just not read its very intaking. what that meens i dont know but its good i guess _
Minky chapter 3 . 10/2/2002
Thank you for the fic dedication. _ I feel so honored. Please finish the fic, I need to know where and what is Duo doing.
Tanith chapter 3 . 9/30/2002
Don't be discouraged by the lack of reviews. _; This is ff.n, the home of the people-who-like-sucky-fics. *cough*

I'm looking forward to the rest! And I'm still begging you not to kill Duo off! *cheers for happy endings*

Tanny
Bloodyfire666 chapter 3 . 9/30/2002
hey this story is great sad yet warm i love it well anyway...oh shit my mom is yelling at me sorry i cant review anymore bye

Riley Black
Tanith chapter 2 . 9/25/2002
Hay, I'm enjoying it. ;; I won't be if you kill off Duo, though... Heh, Deathfics and I have issues. Please let it have a happy ending! _

Tanny