Reviews for Forgetting the Past
TT.TT chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
NO! How could you do that! Yeah, I should have looked at the reveiws before I started reading this.. .. Well anywho yeah I think this is where I leave too, I cant read a fic where Duo does not have long hair...I mean cutting Duo's hair is like cutting Duo's balls it's just so very wrong!
Sara chapter 5 . 4/2/2003
Yay! A happy one! _ Heh, I can't believe you cut Duo's hair..twice! Aw..Heero's mom is so nice! Hehe, that was cool.

Okay, it was scary, I had this image in my head about this place where it had prostitutes just walking around like they were robots, and they were walking on like one of those "cat-walk" was creeping me out! And than Duo came into view, and did I mention they were all wearing the exact same thing? It was creepy!

Nice ficcie! _

Me chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
Very nice. I loved it.
Eradicated Illness chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
i'm sorry

you cut duo's hair

i can't read anymore of this

you just DON'T cut duo's hair! ya know?

it's taboo

i'm not yelling at you or anything i just felt like being dramatic
NagiNaoeSchwarzsProdigy chapter 5 . 12/9/2002
Awww...That was wonderful! So...heartfelt! _ *sigh* I could_feel_the beautiful ove between Heero and Duo...*eyes twinkle*...what a romance..._ I must say...I truly LOVED this fic! It was exellent. I was amazed how much emotion you had in here, just what I like! _~

Lol. About your other need to dedicate it to me, you could, but you certainly dont have to, I just enjoyed it so much that I simply *had* to leave a good review. *is in awe* Heeros mom is sooooo nice! What a woman! *sniffle* I was one big puddle of goo when Heero begged fopr Duos life ;_; That was really *really* an awesome scene...Definitely something Ill be thinking about in a long time. Lol. Im even daydreaming right now about other characters from other animes in the same situation (like DBZ/DBGTs Trunks & Goten or Trunks & Pan ~_~) You rock girl, heh, youre an inspiration! Wuhuu! *grins* And no Relena bashing! Splendid! Im not into bashing -_- Why cant we all just get along? _ *sigh* But anyhoo...I seriously enjoyed your fic and youre a great writer!

Ja ne, Kari
Me chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
Beautiful just beautiful
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2002
Aww... *sniff* that was so... *sniff* you made me cry! :_(

Once again, nothing can stand in the way of true love! _v

That was great!

(Demo, I don't buy the way the rich mother had accepted Duo so easily. Believe me, we're not even rich but my mom would cry bloody murder if I married a poor guy...)
sapphire chapter 5 . 10/10/2002
i liked this - jowever i think peacecrap got away with it too easy heero should have been able to give him some sort of 'justice' - but apart from that this was a nice story.
Bloodyfire666 chapter 4 . 10/5/2002
i get to fully review this time lol. anyway i hate suspence plz hurry w/ the next chapter*puppydog face*

its realy good and i cant just not read its very intaking. what that meens i dont know but its good i guess _
Minky chapter 3 . 10/2/2002
Thank you for the fic dedication. _ I feel so honored. Please finish the fic, I need to know where and what is Duo doing.
Tanith chapter 3 . 9/30/2002
Don't be discouraged by the lack of reviews. _; This is ff.n, the home of the people-who-like-sucky-fics. *cough*

I'm looking forward to the rest! And I'm still begging you not to kill Duo off! *cheers for happy endings*

Bloodyfire666 chapter 3 . 9/30/2002
hey this story is great sad yet warm i love it well anyway...oh shit my mom is yelling at me sorry i cant review anymore bye

Riley Black
Tanith chapter 2 . 9/25/2002
Hay, I'm enjoying it. ;; I won't be if you kill off Duo, though... Heh, Deathfics and I have issues. Please let it have a happy ending! _