Reviews for InFAMOUS Vampire
jmho2400 chapter 22 . 5/6
If you are able to continue the story at some point in the future, I think that it’d be cool if the powers that Mike gets from the Blast Cores differ slightly from Cole’s. I have some ideas that I think would work for Mike’s way of fighting...

Kinetic Wall - Mike generates an electrical circle on the ground around him like Cole, but when enemies cross it, they get non-lethally electrocuted, it can also block minor attacks like bullets, though missles can break through.

Ionic Burst - Mike floats in the air and builds up a massive charge of energy into his palms before firing it out directly in front of him as horizontal lightning bolts (kind of like Radiant Sweep from Second Son, but it would look like when Cole and Mike absorb the energy of a Blast Core. I think it would also be cool if he could combine it with Cole’s Ionic Vortex to make them both stronger)

Evolved Static Thrusters - Mike gains true flight capabilities with his thrusters and can fly forward at great speeds, though flying faster gradually depletes his energy (gives him a way to better team up with Gale and Kurumu. Plus it could lead to a funny moment where Cole gets mildly jealous at Mike’s ability to fly, kind of like with Kuo.

Electron Rockets - Not as powerful as Cole’s Ion rockets, though they instead leave a residual electro magnetic pulse that can allow Mike to detect an enemy within it’s range even if they’re behind walls or other obstructions.

Power Line - Mike’s equivalent of the Lighting Tether, though it doesn’t act as a grapple, instead it functions both as a tripwire for enemies who cross it and a power line for Mike or Cole to ride on via their ‘Induction grind’ ability. (Can be used to scale tall buildings from ground level really quickly by connecting one end to the ground and another to the top of the building.)

Ionic Storm - Same as it’s always been...the best power ever ;)

(Sorry if it’s way too much to read, just wanted to share my ideas. I hope you get back to this story soon, it’s awesome.)
I think you should 100% finsh the story! P.S i hope the ending is in the middle!
aeg1s54545 chapter 23 . 3/19
What's heartbreaking about this story is how it will have to end. Only one way to kill the Beast. Hopefully it finishes
JamesFreki chapter 3 . 3/13
I’m hopeful that you’re going to change the ending of new marei around so that the protagonists don’t have to die or become mass murderers. Something in the middle would be nice
Ronmr chapter 23 . 2/22
Damn, well, I will wait for your comeback. You are one of the better writers here. Good luck in finding a new pc.
Spartan 108 chapter 1 . 1/28
I wonder what it be like if the Macgrath meet Kurumu and Mizore's moms. I bet they'll be chasing the Macgrath brothers.
JamesFreki chapter 23 . 1/10
Still an awesome story man and I hope you get the chance to come back to it but I know you got a lot on your plate. Good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Y Otro sin imaginación que saca a tsukune de la historia y mete un oc que hace la misma mierda...

Es necesario siquiera decir que estoy molesto? Obvio que.
Estoy fuera.
PS:
Fanfic sin originalidad, sustituyendo a tsukune por el oc en lugar de desarollar unas acciones propias. Básicamente, una basura igual al canon.
Mack chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
You ate doing a good job so far. I bet the next chapter will be worth the wait, so take your time. Keep up the good work, and I hope you get a good computer soon.
Scotus chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Rockstar? No you're MONSTER, Mike... lol, get it, cuz they are all, ya know?
masterchiefandcommandershepard chapter 23 . 8/7/2017
We are all waiting for the continuation of this amazing story about Michael and his friends ! )))
coldturnwarmy chapter 23 . 8/4/2017
I just wanna say this is by far the best nonfiction story i have read. The fact that the protaginist is actually capible of fighting back. The bond and love with the group. The drama of the Infamous story mixed with Rosario Vampire, epic. Please let me know ya got this meassage. But of course please continue and finish this story when you can. Beautifully done. My email is . Hell look me up in facebook even. Take care man, you have a future in creating stories. Dont stop
XxExtremeSamX chapter 8 . 8/4/2017
Hey maybe Mike and Mizore could do combination attacks similar to Cole's good karma ice attacks on inFamous 2.

I know I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally late in saying this, but it's an idea.
XxExtremeSamX chapter 7 . 8/4/2017
Oh no. Not Sasha. Anything but Sasha.
XxExtremeSamX chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
Zeke: I feel a disturbance in the force.