Reviews for The-Girl-Who-Was-Behind-The-Curtain
Rosebloom20 chapter 1 . 3/1
Hey. I've read this story twice as a guest. I just thought i'd leave a review to tell you how wonderful it is. You've done a very good job. Well done.
MagicGirl11 chapter 25 . 2/10
That doesn't make sense. The charms wouldn't be duplicated? Well, it is fan fiction.
Everything alright? It’s been so long since you’ve written, I’m wondering if something bad has happened.
BlankArt chapter 127 . 1/24
Wow. This is an amazing story. I've always loved longer FanFictions. It's interesting to think how Snape reacts to people that aren't Harry Potter. For all we know he could be somewhat kind, but sees Lily's face in Harry and becomes rude and arrogant.
Fan.Fiction.Addiction.1738 chapter 69 . 1/8
Harry has always been my least favorite character, he doesn't both to think of the consequences.
Fan.Fiction.Addiction.1738 chapter 33 . 1/6
Oh for Merlin's sake it wasn't her fault, with or without her if the potions could get smashed again he would leave.
kenchak chapter 126 . 12/24/2017
How come even one time she think's about how to explain it to Harry and only thinking of Blaise.
In the first chapter Lily wishes for cunning, but all I see is a cowardice, Just an Elieen to another Snape. Not strong enough to stand up to anything, not having any capacity to think for herself.

A canon rehash with lot of loopholes.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2017
WHOEVER WROTE THAT NOTE, IT BETTER BE BLAISE! Or Draco...but I don't get the secretly love you vibes from him...Blaise, on the other hand, is my new OTP! LONG LIVE BOSE! Or...Blaose...Or Rlaise...I don't know which one is better...
RebelRae chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Reading for the third time and it never fails to make me laugh
Best line ever
AstaStyx chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
this seems like a nice story but the underline bold wording is getting too out of hand. would be better if it was typed correctly. I'm sorry but I can't continue with the story.
JessMariano10 chapter 126 . 11/10/2017
Update asap
Camogirl504 chapter 126 . 11/8/2017
Love this book! I'm looking forward to the next update!
GGtheBOOKWORM chapter 126 . 11/7/2017
The BEST! I'm still so shocked that she got the dark mark, so I'm just waiting to see what happens.
thirteenth soul chapter 125 . 10/21/2017
More more more! POST SOON!
aliceindeepdarkwonderland chapter 125 . 10/21/2017