Reviews for The-Girl-Who-Was-Behind-The-Curtain
DottieGame chapter 1 . 8/8
"Ah" Severus said. "I see where you are going wrong. Its strut, strut, glide; strut, strut, glide." He demonstrated, and his robes billowed out behind him.

Absolutely loved this such humor my grandmother asked me what I was laughing at, sadly I knew she wouldn’t get it
Lil Victori chapter 119 . 3/9
Really manipulative with that speech in the last chapter, especially considering that Harry’s only known her like 6 years. Draco is more of a brother than he as because Draco has known her her whole life and would never say something like that. So Harry needs to get over himself because it’s not all black and white especially not when feelings are involved. And the whole parents thing! SNAPE RAISED HER! She might love her parents but at the end of the day she never knew them and neither did Harry. Harry has an emotional attachment to them bc of the Dursley’s treatment but rose was raised by Snape and would probably have stronger attachments to him.
Lil Victori chapter 118 . 3/9
Also Harry’s being mad manipulative with his little siblings speech
Lil Victori chapter 118 . 3/9
Harry really needs to realize that it’s not that easy. We’re not all like him, we’re not all Gryffindors. Some of us have common sense and know how to use it and we don’t just run in to save the day and put our lives on the line at first jump
Shandablonde chapter 83 . 1/20
I’m impressed with how real of a character you made Rose. I love the story, but I really don’t like Rose. Your writing is absolutely incredible, Rose is just a bit of a punk. I think it’s super cool that you kept a lot of the story the same, but it’s still your own story. Dramione is perfect, and your version of the slytherins are fantastic! I look forward to reading more of this story!
Hoseoko chapter 13 . 10/2/2021
WHAT- THAT WAS THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER TF
Hoseoko chapter 12 . 10/2/2021
Ok ok now sure where this is diverging drastically from canon, so I apologize form my earlier review. The result of Roses meddling seem to have made quite a difference
Hoseoko chapter 11 . 10/2/2021
DUMBLEDORE? NOT WHAT ID BEEN EXPECTING
Hoseoko chapter 10 . 10/2/2021
I love roses personality, but the fact that we’re at chapter 10 and the story is yet to differentiate from the basic plot of canon is kinda boring. I get this is a long fic but her presence is yet to even cause a single ripple in the original plot
HannahHPandDWfanJones chapter 130 . 7/13/2021
This is fantastic! Such a brilliant fanfic! Please continue it if you can. It is amazing. You have a talent to spin and weave story threads in new and imaginative ways and make it not far fetched. Thank you for sharing work so far and looking forward to the rest of the deadly hallows.
Georgina chapter 130 . 2/15/2021
pls update!
me chapter 33 . 2/11/2021
why
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
not a good story, all you do is just favor Rose
Georgina chapter 130 . 1/24/2021
pls update quickly...
Scar chapter 130 . 12/2/2020
It has been months since I last asked for an update. I came back after months. Yet it has been YEARS for you and there is still no update. I need an update! I’m afraid I’ll forget about this book! That cannot happen!

- S