Reviews for The-Girl-Who-Was-Behind-The-Curtain
JessMariano10 chapter 124 . 9/12
please update ASAP! I love this story!
IrisMikaelson chapter 3 . 9/10
Severus Snape was raised by his abusive muggle father and was close with muggle-born Lily. He grew up in a muggle neighborhood. He's not like pure blooded Sirius Black. Why did you write him like he doesn't know anything about muggles? Why has he never seen gum?
stonebreakerironhill chapter 124 . 9/10
What? oh man that is a twist. I mean it is not a far stretch that the Dark lord would do something like that . but still...
It was nice to see Dudley turn over a new leaf, though I forget how his father died..

one spelling mistake i found was near the end you have "shooting through her views life wildfire."
I do believe that it should be "shooting through her views like wildfire"

:) keep up the good work. cant believe that this story is drawing closer to the end.
delia cerrano chapter 124 . 9/6
It's getting too sad and way to nerve wracking for me. So I'll wait for a couple of chapters then read them thinking that I will be reading the happy or at least happier resolution of this Deatheater situation Rose is in. I like "changed Dudley" very much by the way.
Makara chapter 124 . 9/4
Omg! This is incredible!
Camogirl504 chapter 124 . 9/4
Oh...My...God...
What in the name of Merlin just happened?!
Rose is a Death Eater Rose is a Death Eater Rose is a Death Eater.
Merlin...
*faints*
sara4433 chapter 124 . 9/3
Whoa what a cliff hanger, but boy stuff is about to go down. I can't wait for your next chapter and keep up the good work. :)
thirteenth soul chapter 1 . 9/3
NOOOOOOO. U CANT DO THIS. AT LEAST POST SOONER!
Veronicake chapter 124 . 9/2
AHHHH NOOOO! NOT A CLIFF HANGER! PLEASE WRITE MORE THIS IS AMAZING I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FOR YEARS!
Darkslayer410 chapter 124 . 9/2
this is the first time I'm reviewing this story but I just wanted to thank you for writing it. This is the story that introduced me to Harry Potter fanfics and this awesome site. I love how the fanfics progressed so smoothly from light to darker themes. Please,Please keep writing
Grace chapter 123 . 8/29
MOREEEE3E
stonebreakerironhill chapter 123 . 8/21
What?! two unexpected appearances right at the end? what does Dudley want? did he over hear anything? is he in danger of Voldemort? Speaking of him, what is he doing showing up at Snapes place? why not call Snape to him? so many questions, hopefully they are answered in the next chapter, cant believe this is almost done. Keep up the good work. :)
sara4433 chapter 123 . 8/18
I am in love with your story! I can't wait for next update.
MinervaMcGee chapter 123 . 8/17
Great chapter! Thanks so much for sharing your work!
Emako the wolf chapter 99 . 8/15
Does rose love harry? Its hard to believe that they are siblings at all..