Reviews for The-Girl-Who-Was-Behind-The-Curtain
HarryPotterGeekUntilTheVeryEnd chapter 13 . 1/10/2017
This is a really clever idea, and I love that it has so many chapters, so I can read it like I would read a book, because after reading Harry Potter eleven times, I think it's good to mix it up a little...with HP fanfic! I love the idea! Will it go all through seventh year? That would be so awesome!
MinervaMcGee chapter 112 . 1/8/2017
Great chapter! Thanks for sharing your work!
SciFiAddict777 chapter 113 . 12/28/2016
This thing now is getting me extra curious. I can't wait for the next chapter! Don't be late.
Sectumsempra!
Cake chapter 112 . 12/11/2016
I love this story sooo much! It's soo good! I can't wait to see what happens next, and how it will all end! I want all the mysteries to be solved! And I really, really hope Rose goes with Harry to hunt for the Horrocruxes...
Thanks so much for writing this!
SciFiAddict777 chapter 112 . 12/11/2016
Haha... things'd get a bit yummy if Sev would kindap Rosie, but anyways, good chapter~~
maile1 chapter 111 . 12/9/2016
nicely done, you captured the various emotions very well
Emako the wolf chapter 111 . 12/9/2016
Could you please make this a hinny story? Harry X Ginny? And also maybe you should also do a story of what would happen if Jane's and lily lived?
epiiiphany1 chapter 111 . 11/29/2016
Please, please publish the Deathly Hallows! Are you doing the chapters one by one? Great story!
MinervaMcGee chapter 111 . 11/24/2016
Wow, just like the book and movie, this brought me to tears. Thanks so much for sharing your work!
SciFiAddict777 chapter 111 . 11/22/2016
This chapter- it hurt. I can't wait for the other chapters. The Deathly Hallows now... damn! We have to wait now an entire other book to see what happens in the end.
By the way. I hope you don't kill Sev in the ending, as originally in the books.
Emako the wolf chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Can you make this a hinny?
MinervaMcGee chapter 110 . 11/10/2016
Wow, excellent chapter, thanks for sharing your work! Poor Rose and Blaise...
goddragonking chapter 110 . 11/5/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
MinervaMcGee chapter 109 . 11/3/2016
Poor Rose, I can imaging what she is feeling now. Thanks for sharing your work!
GG chapter 109 . 11/3/2016
Please keep going I LOVE this seiries!
805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »