Reviews for The-Girl-Who-Was-Behind-The-Curtain
Scar chapter 130 . 8/14/2019
Keep writing!please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please! Your story is AMAZING and I need more! Pleaseeeeeeeee! Your biggest freaking fan ever!

Guest chapter 130 . 8/9/2019
Holy shit! KEEP WRITING! Your an amazing writer and I have no idea why you stopped! It is written so well and I absolutely love it. I cannot stand this story ending unfinished. You have to finish this last book at the very least! This is THE BEST Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. Please please please continue. For me and everyone else reading your story. Please!

Your biggest fan, - S
Scar chapter 128 . 8/9/2019
I don’t even know what to think. I wish you hadn’t done that but whatever. I mean wouldn’t she have known that if she ran they’d be in MORE danger! She just AHHHHHH! I can’t handle this! I can’t! Continue writing! I know that there’s only 2 more chapters left which mean you stopped the story for no apparent reason. And that’s not allowed. You started this you have to finish it or else your gonna kill me. Just please! I need this story to continue at least until you finish this book! Don’t give up now! PLEASEEEREEEeeeeeeee

Guest chapter 127 . 8/9/2019
Damn it damn it damn it damn it! I can’t even! I CANT EVEN! You are killing me!

Scar chapter 123 . 8/9/2019
What the fuck! Will rose come home and see him! Fucking fuck! YOUR SCARING ME SOOOOO BAD CAUSE I DONT EVEN KNOW! God damn

Scar chapter 121 . 8/8/2019
Bloody hell I love you! This is exactly how I want it to go! I want Sev to (or sorta to) kidnap her. OR I want her to willingly join/go with him. I! LOVE! YOU!

Guest chapter 120 . 8/8/2019
Dumbledore left something in his will for her didn’t he. I guessed he would. But what I’m not sure. Probably something telling her in a way only she’d know that Snape was fine to be trusted. I hope.

Forever Loving your work, - S
Scar chapter 117 . 8/8/2019
Ugh.

Scar chapter 116 . 8/8/2019
Just realized something. A few chapters back Imra called Blaise Romeo and he said that Romeo dies in the end. That better not be like an Easter egg or whatever. Rose and Blaise are supposed to get married and have kids and be in love.

Scar chapter 115 . 8/8/2019
I hope you know you cause me terrible pain. I CANNOT handle anticipation.

Scar chapter 114 . 8/8/2019
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I absolutely positively LOVE THAT! But Rose will probs leave before then to be with Sev right? I hope she does. I dunno.

Scar chapter 113 . 8/8/2019
I KNOW you don’t finish this story cause there’s not enough chapters left for you too. But you have to. I can’t live without this story being finished. Please!

Scar chapter 112 . 8/7/2019
Damn it! I don’t even know I want to happen anymore! I mean I’m just stuck! Stuck! AHHHGHDNFUKEF! Whatever. I love you and your writing even tho you cause me such stress. I should hate you yet I can’t. I guess this comment makes no sense and I’m sorry that you have to read my comments. But oh well. Wish you the best

Scar chapter 111 . 8/7/2019
I hate you. In like the nicest way possible.

Scar chapter 110 . 8/7/2019
I swear in the last few chapters (I don’t know how many it is cause I kept reading) I was on the verge of having a heart attack. You are such an amazing writer and I never know what’s gonna happen next. Speaking of which, I now that the story isn’t finished and I swear I will not leave you alone until it is. If you don’t finish the story I think I might actually go crazy. So please for all of our sakes finish this damn amazing story. Thank you, love you, and bye for now!

805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »