Reviews for The-Girl-Who-Was-Behind-The-Curtain
Scar chapter 107 . 8/7/2019
Damn it!

Scar chapter 106 . 8/7/2019
I don’t like Rose and Harry being friends again. I really don’t. I want Harry to be the one to hunt her. And I want her to help Draco. But I guess not... well imma keep reading this amazing story!

Scar chapter 104 . 8/6/2019
Hehehe I love you! You are such an amazing writer! I can’t even believe it! I can’t! I really hope Rose doesn’t forgive him. She shouldn’t. He’s acted like a real git to her. I mean for Merlin’s sake! Also on a totally random note I have a killer headache... probably from looking at my screen for too long! But whatever I’m gonna keep reading. Also I loved that someone FINALLY yelled at Harry and smacked him cause it was bout time that happened. Ummmm... I think that’s it for now! Have a great day/night/week/year/whatever!

Scar chapter 103 . 8/6/2019
Omg I am so evil! I wanted something exactly like that to happen! I mean I totally forgot when that happened so I was like “when’s it gonna happen! When’s it gonna happen!” And then BOOM it happens! I really hope this also makes Rose and Blaise get back together. I love them together! Okay welllll byeeeeee now! Imma go continue reading! LOVE YOU!

Fan chapter 52 . 8/6/2019
Can you please keep adding more I REALLY LIKE THIS story and I’m dying to know what’s next
Scar chapter 100 . 8/6/2019
I hope you know you’re killing me. And if they don’t get back together I’m going to kill you. Also she has to kill Dumbledore. I need her to. Well actually she doesn’t have to kill him. But I would like it if she did. But she does have to join the Death Eaters when they get to the school. I dunno! You just emotionally mentally and physically exhausted me. Please give me more fluff

Scar chapter 89 . 8/4/2019
Omg I can’t handle this! Just let her find out in the next chapter and swear to help him. I will be on edge until that happens. And that better happen. I want her to join Draco. If they get into a fight and she loses Draco I don’t think I could do that. I can’t do that. WHYY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE? I LOVE YOUR WORK BUT YOU CAUSE ME PAIN (not like in bad way or anything)!

Scar chapter 87 . 8/4/2019
I liked this chapter. Very sweet and well not quite happy but bittersweet. It was nice and refreshing. Loving this story more and more

Scar chapter 86 . 8/4/2019
I really hope it’s Harry that’s gonna be the one hunting her. And I want her to figure out what Draco’s secret is and help him. I want Dumbledore to ask her to kill him. I mean you’re probably not gonna do that but still. Also you are killing me with anticipation. I don’t know what the hell is gonna happen. You keep surprising me. And it’s so hard for a book to REALLY surprise me. Before I was reading and I was like “they’re gonna turn out to be brothers” and they did which was like a total curve ball and I didn’t really think it would happen but it did and was like “know it” and that’s totally off track. Umm... but yeah I hope Harry hunts her and she kills Dumbledore. LOVE YOUR WRITING! KEEP SURPRISING ME!

Scar chapter 84 . 8/4/2019
When she was at her parents grave I wanted Voldmort to aperate there and take her. Her friends would decide to join the dark side to since their fathers were on it and now Rose has been taken by them. They would work together and keep each other safe and what not. But I’m totally confused on what could happen now. But alas it is 2:30 AM as I am reading this so I must go. But as always AMAZING STORY/SERIES I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING!

Scar chapter 81 . 8/3/2019
I hate you and I love you and I hate you! I can’t believe it! I NEVER EVEN SAW THIS COMING! My hearts beating a million miles a minute right now! I really want her to be kidnapped again but by Bellatrix. Draco goes with his dad to keep her safe too. I dunno. I’m a horrible person... I REALLY want her to be like kidnapped and kinda sorta join the dark side. But I dunno. I love your writing it surprises me no matter how many different senecios I imagine. Okay I’m gonna go back to reading...

Scar chapter 80 . 8/3/2019
I swear you are killing me! I can’t handle this! I mean I don’t want Sirius to die but he has to. Well maybe not, you (as the amazing writer and creater you are) probably can figure out a way to keep him alive and still have Dumbledore tell Harry and Rose about the prophecy and what not. I don’t think you’re gonna have Draco almost kill Dumbledore since he’s going with Rose he can probs keep him dad from going to jail or something like that. But you’re totally killing with this story/series. But in like a good way! LOVE YOUR WRITING FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

Scar chapter 62 . 7/31/2019
Omg! I hope you know you’re driving me crazy! I made all these predictions of would/could happen and THIS never crossed my mind. I mean I thought a possibility was Rose getting kidnapped but like everyone (her friends and family) would know she was kidnapped. I NEVER EVER imagined something like this to happen. I mean I don’t even know what to think! You are truly driving me crazy. You’re like the best writer ever!

Scar chapter 56 . 7/30/2019
I cried. I cried during this and the last chapter. You are such an amazing writer that you can make me cry. It takes a lot for someone to move me to tears. I can’t wait to continue reading this story/series. You’ve made me see these characters in a new light. I used to hate Draco so very along with all the other Slytherins. But really they just needed a good role model and reason to be better—to be good. Someone that also understood and accepted their rude nature. I can’t believe you charged what I thought of these charters. When I am set on thinking something it’s near impossible to change my mind. Yet you did. You managed to do the impossible with you’re writing. You made me cry and changed my mind.

Guest chapter 49 . 7/30/2019
I was wondering if you would put Hermione and Draco together. I usually don’t like them together but I like how you did it. It’s different. I love this whole story. It’s amazing and very unique I love the Rose-Draco relationship too. I really hope Draco freaks out when Rose and Blaise start dating. Cause we all know that’s gonna happen. It has to happen. I’m also rather curious as to whether Harry starts dating Tracey. They’d be cute together but I’m not sure if it’d work out. Same with Hermione and Draco cause... well... we know what happens at the end of the tournament and how a bunch of Draco and Rose’s friends parents will be there. I don’t think Harry will get rather mad/angry at Rose when she probably continues to hang with that group of kids. But I’m also curious as to whether the parents will show up. And I have a feeling it will be Rose and Harry both going to the graveyard. I wonder that if the parents do go what I they will do as seeing Rose is a daughter-figure and girl they care about. Also what about Snapes part in all this. He can’t possibly end up being a double agent. And if he is Rose will most likely still believe the best about him and that will put a stain on Harry and Rose’s relationship. I’m thinking too much and you’re probably not even gonna read all this. But whatever. Those are just some of my thoughts and guesses. And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY/SERIES!
805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »