Reviews for A Tired Doctor and His Consultant
sad sabrin chapter 14 . 7/4
Nice
Mrs. Florish chapter 14 . 6/27
My first John/Jim pairing. I like it.
So incredibly cute! I loved it.
jenn008 chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Love It!
jenn008 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Love it!
TheCauldron chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
I... Have no word...

*completely surprised at myself at liking this pairing*

Very well written story. Bravo! Also that line about the innuendo re mycrofts umbrella made me snort tea out my nose. *mock glare*
DracyGiuliana chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Okay, this fanfic makes me so happy! I was delighted at the kidnapping and Jim's wonderful personality and cooking and John's overall sass and Sherly's hysterics and Mycroft and Greg just being themselves, doing what they do - it has been hilarious and wonderful and beautiful and adorable. I could go on and on! I love this fanfic so much! Thank you for sharing it!
YYHfan-KB chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
I've been reading some of your stories and have to admit I love Johnairty.

_ KB
FanFiction Queen chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
*fangirl squee*
Amazing!
Really, really great!
Please write more in this 'verse!
someone chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
haha cute
dontforgetlee chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I love this story! Please post more Joriarty, I'm in love.
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Hehe I like the ending! I love it when the characters get married! It's sooo cute! Thank you for writing this! Now I'm going to look for the other story you told me about!
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
I like that John rescued himself! and that Seb was impressed. That's another pair I like, Seb/John hehe, like I said before, I like whoring John out to everyone!
Would have reviewed sooner but had to go to dinner with my family, It's my dad and my bro's b-day tomorrow, but we decided to celebrate today. It's cool and kinda weird how they were born on the same day.
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
Aw I feel sorry for Sherlock sometimes. I wish that they could just share John's lovely backside.
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 11 . 1/10/2014