Reviews for You
thedogzoo chapter 15 . 7/4
Loki and the children. XD This is by far the most fluffiest fanfictions I've ever read on here. :) I mean with father-son type of thing.
sequel please :D
I like the ending of this chapter.
dannielle.shorrock chapter 10 . 5/22
DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE! I don't know if you put in there just because but i love it.
miriti1 chapter 8 . 5/16
Well i think this story is great and will wait for you to update soon :)
Fandomcrazy chapter 14 . 5/12
Loki yes spin jack -SPIN LAS SPIN (SCAPER LAS SCAPER)- *GASP* YES LOKI FREE! NOOOO JACK WHY NO PICK LOKI -I WOULD-...YES LOKI GOING WITH OH YEA -*HAPPY DANCE*-
Fandomcrazy chapter 11 . 5/12
OH MY LOKI FEELS
Fandomcrazy chapter 10 . 5/12
Eeeeee DOCTOR WHOOOOO
Fandomcrazy chapter 8 . 5/12
You know jack most likely thinking : WHAT IN MIM DID I DO TO DEVESRED THIS IN 1 JUST 1 STINKN DAY?!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 15 . 5/1
THIS WAS AN AWESOME STORY!
misherukuro chapter 15 . 4/20
Thanks for the read. ,
MugetsuPipefox chapter 15 . 4/8
Naaaaw this was great! I don't know a lot about the Avengers (I've only seen it once and only a few of the related movies) but from what I could tell everyone stayed in character pretty well :3 I loved the fluff!
The ending was really cute too (the Loki being free thing, not the guy getting his neck snapped O_O') (loved that line where Thor was like 'is this a good time to tell you I want to leave, too?') hahaha)
Loved it!
jessLpfy chapter 15 . 3/30
I have no words to describe how amazing your story was, really no words, it was all so good, defiantly up there in top favorites of everything I have read on this site. Great job and thanks for the write!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 3/24
I loved the moments between Jack and Loki, and how they actually have a pretty solid relationship.
Winter's Twilight chapter 15 . 1/11
You could've made that last part more foreboding. Like:

"When he reopened them his lips slid back into what could be called a smile.

A cold.

Dead.

Smile..." (The last word in italics)

But wow! Is there gonna be a sequel? I'd love it if ther was! .