Reviews for Life Begins
MissAliVee chapter 16 . 10/20/2002
girl you are amazing. nuff said.

candian greasemonkey lexi
Bingobaby chapter 16 . 10/20/2002
Sounds like trouble is creeping up on them again. Please write more soon and keep up the great work, because this is a wonderful story to read.
Bingobaby chapter 15 . 10/18/2002
Love what you added. Can't wait for more to come and keep up the excellent work.
Undertakerz-last-ride chapter 14 . 10/15/2002
hmmm...interesting.. i can't wait for me!

BlueEyedGurl878 chapter 12 . 10/13/2002
I absolutely love your stories about the Undertaker. He is one of my favorite wrestlers and I love reading about his soft side! :) Keep up the good work!

.·»* * *Nicole* * *«·..
Bingobaby chapter 10 . 10/9/2002
Girl what you added was so good. I can't wait to see what will happen on the road with the rest of the federation. Please write more soon and keep up the excellent work, because you are really good.
burgundyrose chapter 10 . 10/9/2002
This is a great story. I went back and read the first one too. I can't wait to see what happens!
Undertakerz-last-ride chapter 9 . 10/8/2002
yay!

Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 9 . 10/7/2002
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens when they are on the road.
Undertakerz-last-ride chapter 8 . 10/7/2002
great chapter... i wanna read more!

Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 8 . 10/6/2002
Wow a hot one I love it and can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
MissAliVee chapter 7 . 10/6/2002
this is so sweet. i love mark and glen. keep on writing and i would be honored if you would read and review my own taker fic Greasemonkey Chronicles: The Undertaker. keep up the good work.

lots of luv

the canadian greasemonkey

daveygirl aka Lexi
Bingobaby chapter 7 . 10/6/2002
Really loved what you added. Can't wait to see what will happen next. Please write more soon and keep up the excellent work.
Undertakerz-last-ride chapter 7 . 10/6/2002
great chapter, keep up the great work!

Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 7 . 10/4/2002
Wow keep going I can't wait for more.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »