Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Heritage
Wonderful story! Loved your characters. Looking forward to reading the next installment. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Timvast chapter 4 . 11/20
This looks good so far but I hope it's not just like all the other Harry Potter fan fiction with lord black
fhl1234 chapter 14 . 11/15
Absolutely loving this.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 11/12
Absolutely loved the first chapter. I like Sirius's rescue plan.
marvin7159 chapter 44 . 11/12
Really really good, now I'm following "Peverell Legacy".
Romily chapter 34 . 11/1
The slytherins do not know the correct incantation for the killing curse?
Romily chapter 25 . 11/1
Harry Hermioneā€˜s girlfriend? I have to learn more about that rumor :D
Btw, great story so far.
Yuu101cutie chapter 44 . 10/20
Love this story.
Okay, Harry is going to have a little bit of trouble cause of his hands. Man, the years he has spent at the Dursleys is both good and bad. Good cause he is used to looking after himself, bad as he does not tell people the truth. He lies by telling truths within contrasting slips of lies. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
It goes to show how time works in mysterious ways and how authors can shape different realities and make them work in contrast. I liked how we see different events and the consequences of not staying on a different cause.
Though in this case would the deaths for Dumbles and Siri work in reverse. Dumbles goes down when Siri did and so someone will have to take on Dumbles place where he was meant to die from the ring? To be revealed.
I really enjoyed this version of events a lot. It's well written and has me not wanting to put it down. I just kept reading through at a break neck pace.
Ja ne.
Yuu101cutie chapter 18 . 10/20
It always suprised me why the houses (except Slytherin) continued to play against the other houses. If they were all smart they should have just quit and let Slytherin continue. As Griffindor won the first match and no other matches occurred it would be a repeat of second year from Harry's perspective. A way to get back at Slytherin for their dirty tactics and starting more unity within the school. Yes, they want to be able to play but what happens next time a student is deliberately injured and is held responsible for what occurred. It's barbaric.
Hogwarts would have to be the worst school in the history in terms of bullying. Those that bully reap the rewards while the prosecuted are the ones who lose the most.
Take down the toad...
Just something that I though off from reading the previous chapter.
This one also makes you question along with the last chapter the integrity and responsibilities that prefects have. I mean the way Harry is acting now is really what the prefects should be doing. It makes you question why j.k.r chose some of them originally. Ron, in a lot of cases was the one who got them into trouble yet Harry was the one to be blamed? I feel that they place too much responsibility for the actions of others around him and not his own. Is that why they're oblivious to his home life?
Sorry fo the rant but I just needed to get this off my chest.
Loving the story and NOT critising it. Just an overal analysis of things I keep noticing and not adding up concretely.
Ja ne!
stylo1 chapter 26 . 10/19
so far about 70% is mostly the same as in the books if not exacly the same. i gues you whernt kidding when you said this does not belong to you
stylo1 chapter 22 . 10/18
a quil made feom a phoenix feather what a waste
vmcclure2 chapter 13 . 10/16
Oh ho! U r having this Harry thinking of the Chamber! Right?

Good story!
vmcclure2 chapter 5 . 10/14
The whole "What the Order is guarding thing being a weapon" was sure one helluva red herring; because it got the "kids" thinking off track of possible prophecies, instead making them think weapons.
vmcclure2 chapter 4 . 10/14
I think u may have made a mistake earlier? Your description of Mrs. Weasley's eyes? Hers were blue, Ginny's were the brown ones.

What I never understood about the Order was these adults were making out that they were doing so much in preemptive strikes against Voldemort & his Death eaters , when they really were doing no more than marking time until either Harry or the Dark ones made their move... Dumbledore could've revealed the real secret (that of Tom's horcruxes) to certain Order members so that they could've been horcrux hunting, and let the DoM watchguard the prophecy hall. That would've been a much better use of their time & efforts!
Melikalilly chapter 44 . 10/11
I love this story so much
1,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »