Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Heritage
Amalthia chapter 43 . 3/21
I had a blast reading your story! I look forward to reading the sequel when it's complete.
jmsdragn chapter 26 . 3/19
A few things have been bugging me as I have been reading, this chapters gripe is Seamus you said he wasnt in the da and hadn't apologized, then you mentioned Hom casting the patronus with the da.

And lastly during hardy's trial for magic, he said under truth potion that Voldemort was back and he watched Peter resurrect him, would think the courts would have done something with that information or at least would have gotten out
jmsdragn chapter 19 . 3/19
Last time you said Katie was teaching healing
MintMousse chapter 12 . 3/13
i am pretty sure its walburga not wulburga, it sounds and looks odd everytime i read it!
takon65 chapter 8 . 3/10
Awesome story. I'm looking forward to reading more of it. There's only two things you may need to improve on, your capitalization for names and use a thesaurus to find other words than whilst. I have never heard it used in my life :)
nintschibintschi chapter 7 . 3/8
wonderful I loved it :) thank you
nintschi
Cassandra30 chapter 30 . 3/6
Good stuff.
Cassandra30 chapter 29 . 3/6
Harry did handle that well.
Cassandra30 chapter 28 . 3/6
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 27 . 3/6
Terrific! Good for Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 26 . 3/6
Excellent reasoning!
old-crow chapter 44 . 2/8
Hi,

Your story is excellent; the parts after Umbridge leaving were exceptionally well thought out. I do believe that your Harry would consider the Sirius-DD trade-off to be a good deal that he would make a second time, if needed.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 13 . 2/6
Hi,

Years back when I was writing one of my own stories, I received a bit of advice from a fellow storyteller who I respected - don't feel compelled to follow the canon storyline too closely. State your diversion point and let your tale drift as far from canon as it would logically go.

I would offer you the same advice.

On a different subject, you've highlighted and referenced the A&N families a handful of times in this story - Potters, Blacks, Longbottoms, Bones and the like. If they actually have any power, why would Fudge via Umbridge go after them?

Crow
old-crow chapter 12 . 2/6
Hi,

In your Gringotts scene in chapter 4 you reference shares in the prophet at 33 percent and 4 percent respectively. In your chapters 11 and twelve, you reference 25 percent.

Old-Crow
Prime Prodigy chapter 12 . 2/5
I got this far hoping to enjoy your story. Quite disappointed actually. This isn't a fanfiction about magic. Rather a wordy re-telling of a novel with slightly different characters.
1,689 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »