Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Heritage
cccyrus chapter 15 . 6/20
Bro your giving a bunch of kids the lair of slythirin? Bruh imma drop this shit omg wtf is this disrespectful shit
cccyrus chapter 8 . 6/20
Making Ron a prefect was one of the dumbest things to ever happen in Harry Potter
cccyrus chapter 8 . 6/20
Knowing hermoine is raping the black family library hurts. Like fuck her and her narrow minded brain
cccyrus chapter 5 . 6/20
Bro fuck Ron I swear to god this story better not try to make him seem like a good person
cccyrus chapter 4 . 6/20
Lol he’s such a pushover for Ron lol wtf
Don’t waste your time it starts off good and then it’s a complete copy of order of the Phoenix it’s a fucking joke. Fuck this author
Story sucks and honestly barley anything is happening wtf is this
godess bubbles chapter 44 . 5/22
I loved this story so much! I'm curious as to who you pair Harry with in the future. Not going to lie I'm pulling for Daphne! I can't wait to read the next book~
Guest in Europe chapter 44 . 5/7
I ploughed my way through the basic re-telling of OoP, it started to become interesting, then it went off the rails. I note many reviews that mention your beta.. I must say, I’m astonished to read that you have one. There are so many basic grammar, punctuation and spelling errors, I assumed you just typed quickly and didn’t check it through in your haste to upload, which I imagine many people don’t mind. This is free fiction after all.

I’m going to take a look at the sequel, or rather, the continuation, since this story didn’t have any sort of ending, but I hope it is somewhat less bipolar in style and content.

Nevertheless, thanks for your hard work and interesting ideas.
peg441asus chapter 18 . 4/25
This is an interesting story but you're quoting nearly word for word whole sections of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It would be better if you just told your alternate version.
aqp.gerencia chapter 44 . 3/4
Como te gusta tenernos en suspenso, me ha gustado la historia, pero no me gusta mucho la relación de Sirius y Harry es demasiado fría, ellos son más emocionales
aqp.gerencia chapter 13 . 3/2
Aunque estas muy apegado a los libros tu historia esta interesante, tienes buena imaginación
BadAZKenB chapter 9 . 2/18
The minute this turns into a Harry Ginny fic, I'll move on. Otherwise, not a bad story, but little changed so far from canon.
Q Q chapter 1 . 2/9
super
RykkiLynnea chapter 44 . 1/31
A few typos and grammar issues throughout the fic, but they weren't bad and were easy to ignore and mentally replace. The plot is really interesting and kept me up all night, until 5am, reading it (and I finished it this afternoon after I slept the morning away). I've favorited the story and will definitely be checking your profile for the next installment.
2,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »