Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Heritage
mckertis chapter 44 . 7/16
I kinda want to favorite this...but there is just so...much...canon, presented almost verbatim...plus all of the badly worded bits seriously put me off.
SarahOlivier chapter 38 . 7/15
No please not Daphne!
SarahOlivier chapter 26 . 7/13
Please only Ginny and Harry
SarahOlivier chapter 25 . 7/13
Please no Katie and Harry, or Hermione and Harry
SarahOlivier chapter 23 . 7/13
Please no Daphne and Harry!
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 7/12
entertaining read so far, though i've always thought Potter-Black sounded better than Black-Potter.
himalay1729 chapter 40 . 7/1
how did harry get the headship ring then?
himalay1729 chapter 39 . 7/1
I think you are trying to follow canon too closely, why couldn't harry create portkey and escape after he had finished his goal of rescuing tonks. The entire battle looks haphazard, and you had created a smarter character before to this.
himalay1729 chapter 35 . 6/30
good good.
himalay1729 chapter 34 . 6/30
nice going.
beserkerbeast chapter 44 . 6/7
loved it,
going to start the next one now
BB
abbystar30 chapter 31 . 5/31
ft
OrionTheHunter5 chapter 44 . 5/29
I enjoyed the story very much and look forward to reading the next one. However, you should go over the story and correct your spelling and grammar mistakes. I say this because I noticed many in every chapter as I read through the story. If you need help I may be able to go over it and edit it.
Orion chapter 30 . 5/28
You still have many errors in your spelling and grammer. Also many areas are confusing to read and require me to reread it several times to understand because you misplaced a word or didn't use the proper word.
SM87 chapter 12 . 5/28
You started out well enough. Sirius and Harry are more proactive. Some situations and dialogues have been added. But thats all.
I thought Id found a good long fic to read with a good long sequel added. Now it feels like Im reading the original books all over again.
Youve slavishly copy-pasted vast portions of canon, simply altering or adding a few dialogues here and there. The added dialogues are alright, but not so different from many other Harry Potter Black fics to make this one unique. I hope this gets better in the upcoming chapters. If not, oh well. it was decent while it lasted.
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »