Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Heritage
Sayanka Betal chapter 8 . 17h
Well I quit here it had an interesting premise but dumbo ron being prefect was my breaking point. Also I don't like Hermione in general so was hoping from the start that at some point he will leave his so called friends. He has so much time he knows Voldemort is looking for him and he is wasting away. No ambition or motivation he is like a puppet going with the flow.
Just William chapter 30 . 6/15
A typo, "another teach will step", should be "another teacher will step".
Just William chapter 29 . 6/15
A typo, "two years as an aid" should be "two years as an aide".
Just William chapter 26 . 6/15
Like the way this story and its chapters are going. A few typo's, "A join win for Hogwarts" should be "A joint win for Hogwarts", next one is x2, "Voldemort order him to do better" should be "Voldemort ordered him to do better" and "I would your boss", should be "I would hope your boss".
Just William chapter 25 . 6/14
Typo "his left hand banged" should be "his left hand bandaged"
Just William chapter 10 . 6/13
Good story, a typo "began the accent up to the Gryffindor tower",should be "began the ascent up to the Gryffindor tower".
aalens chapter 2 . 5/5
I’m greatly enjoying this fic. Thank you.
BTW You use the word ‘extant’ which means still existing, but I think you might mean ‘extinct’ which means the opposite of extant.
corjca1 chapter 2 . 3/20
fuck you black you betrayed your godson for a fucking nonse dumb dumb you bastard
raven haired girl chapter 8 . 2/5
OWLS were in fifth year .. how did harry get owls results in forth year
Creamed Cheese chapter 44 . 1/30
I will be honest I nearly stopped reading it and was going to curse you because I’ve really enjoyed it but the way you turned it around made the half chapter waiting for it to happen even better!
A bit of writing advice (I’m way too late for the author to read this, but maybe someone else will get use out of it): despite what your English teacher tells you, character dialogue is allowed to contain contractions. Especially kids’. All the 15 year olds with their “I cannot” “we have been” etc sounds really stilted and pulls me out of the scene. Maybe Hermione, who wants to sound smart and mature tries to talk like that (but would still fail when she’s excited or stressed) but someone like Ron ain’t bothering.
I know I’m 9 years late (and ff won’t let me sign in on mobile again) but “extant” is literally the opposite of “extinct” which I believe is the word you’re looking for.
SpSt chapter 44 . 11/25/2021
this storyvwas great!
abishasoans chapter 29 . 11/18/2021
Is he just ignoring what Harry said about sleeping in the cupboard for 11 years? I understand Petunia being the only blood relative left but they definitely are taking it too chill
Gordon chapter 33 . 10/1/2021
Ten times too long and horrible distraction from story
2,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »