Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Heritage
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 6/18
Wow
darkpheonix31 chapter 2 . 6/16
I really like the start of this fic. I like that Harry seems to be smart and rational as opposed to super depressed and waiting for rescue as most fics with a guardian or mentor involved tend to do. I love Sirius and Harry's relationship and wish more stories did them justice and look forward to seeing how things evolve. Also- it was great to see Harry instantly get along with Kreacher and I have feeling it will have a great impact on the overall care of the House
Too bad, this story started out with a good, new twist but, it has settled into nothing more that plagarism of JKR's books.
mumphie chapter 43 . 5/27
Really liked this story - can't wait to read book 2. You just need to work on:
to - two - too
know - no
your - you're
There - their - they're
plus a few similar words
Also, some misspellings that are totally different words
mumphie chapter 44 . 5/25
I enjoyed tremendously. Thank you.
paula chapter 5 . 5/11
ilovedthesirius/mollyconfrontationshegetsonmynervesspmetimes
aurablack91 chapter 1 . 4/21
I'm just writing a comment again because I'm re-reading this whole fic, part 1 and 2, before I start with the 3rd! This still is my most favourite HP fic and I'm really thankful that you keep updating it! I just realised this was first posted in 2013! Wow! I started following it around 2015 and still get super excited every time I get an email saying you updated! Anyway, will keep reading now! :)
amarilis chapter 44 . 4/5
Amazing story! Thank you for writing it
fhl1234 chapter 44 . 3/16
Well this has certainly been a lovely ride. Am I to assume that we won't see Dumbledore anymore? When he passes, Harry'll need to play a more important role in the order, if only to highten the spirits of everyone.
fhl1234 chapter 41 . 3/16
This training sounds fascinating.
fhl1234 chapter 40 . 3/16
Glad that Harry found a way for Sirius to live and destroyed the prophecy so that Voldemort can no longer seek it.

Sad about Dumbledore.
fhl1234 chapter 39 . 3/16
OMG can't believe that Sirius is dead. But at least the side of light gave them one heck of a fight. You're a talented writer; I really hope you update the seventh year sequel again soon. Kudos to you for writing such a fierce battle sceen.
fhl1234 chapter 36 . 3/16
Loved the career advice. Harry'll have two more years to make his decision, which is a good thing.

The twins exit was amazing and will give them lots of business.
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 18 . 2/13
I’m glad Hagrid is finally back. It was good to see him again. You did very well for the most part with his speech pattern, though some minor changes could make it seem more authentic without really changing any plot line or major parts of the chapter.
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 17 . 2/13
I love the idea of different types of DA communicators and how you made them more involved! I also like how the match was the same, but with slight twists. Ginny singing over them was great! I don’t believe that was in canon so I love the idea, if it was canon then I still love it and will instead congratulate you on still making the match feel slightly different from canon.
1,828 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »