Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Heritage
MagicMysticFantasy chapter 44 . 7/31
This was a great story, and the plot was well developed! I look forward to reading the sequel, which I will soon be following. Great work!
Voyager chapter 8 . 7/15
I've gotten this far and I like the story but ... the misspelling and the wrong word ("Oh - Oh - Oh" Gulped Mrs. Weasley was trying to catch her break between sobs..") I know it was supposed to be breath but it wasn't. Your Beta is missing multiple spelling, punctuation and grammar errors. Other than that, good story!
mrrp01 chapter 40 . 7/14
I like how creative the dept. Of mysteries came out. Out of pure curiosity, did you get the idea of the curse on Dumbledore from Inheritance by Christopher Paolini? I really have enjoyed this story :)
Rokkis chapter 25 . 7/6
Um... while I applaud that you've followed the plot so much, I really really didn't get why Hermione could/would or should order the Lord and Heir of an Ancient House to give an interview.
And what happened with Sirius' visit to the Daily Prophet editor? Or the law-suit? Seems very strange that Harry and Sirius control a quarter of the paper, but they still continue printing rubbish?
Why should Harry give the masses an interview? He stated at the return of the year and later DA meeting that he had no plans to reiterate that evening and for some reason when Hermione tells them, they do it?
Seems a bit out of sync with the story and characters you have spent so much time building up.

But, I have every intention of finishing this story as there are so few stories that really get into the proper wizarding politics and I always adore fics where Harry is aware of his full political power!

Cheers and thanks
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 39 . 6/24
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LO MATASTE, LO MATASTE, POR QUE DIABLOS LO MATASTE? ESO NO ES JUSTO NOOOOOO NO NO, ME A ENCANTADO TODO TU FIC MENOS ESTO LO MATASTE, SIRIUS
Mukuro234 chapter 44 . 6/14
This is a great first part to this story
jfcwtfusernames chapter 2 . 6/10
So many Nobel's,,,ARGHHHHHHHHH! Please Re-edit this chapter.
Kathryn chapter 28 . 6/8
Just had to stop reading to comment: THIS IS BRILLIANTLY CREATIVE! It's like you took all the things I've ever wanted an put them into one story. Thanks for sharing!
teenwriter827 chapter 23 . 6/6
Harry and Daphne should get together
It was a great story, I'm lookink forward the sequel. And I'm happy with Sirius fate. The end of the story seems to turn to Hunger Games but it's cool.
Thank you for the story, I had great pleasure reading it !
SuNRisESuNSeT96 chapter 13 . 5/31
So far your story seems interesting and has a lot of promise. While you are using several clich├ęs, it is not to an extend that they bother the reader (that is, they do not bother me). I will refrain from commenting on the plot until I've read more of the story, but as I said, it has promise.
What does bother me is the constant "me and him/her/them ets". The proper form is "him/her/they and I" and you might have fixed this problem in latter chapters, but please do so with the earlier ones as well.
KK chapter 8 . 5/29
You know if Sirius, or even Harry, wanted to get the Weasleys to accept some extra gold they could say it's payment for helping to clean the house.
RipSlayer chapter 3 . 5/26
:D
RipSlayer chapter 1 . 5/26
Good start. :D
BraveVesperia chapter 6 . 5/24
think i have to drop this, the concept has merit but the work does not flow, especially dialogue which feels extremely cluncky. i think it could be a good story but would require extensive rewrites or editing.
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »