Reviews for Mrs Viktor Krum
ilookhotinblack chapter 9 . 3/2
Please update I would love to here what happens next
Ferret chapter 9 . 2/21
I love this story, please update SOON, I can't wait for it to continue, so please hurry. Sorry if I'm being rude, I'm a little impatient.
vampire-lover96-bite.me chapter 9 . 2/4
I can't wait till the healers check up and Snape's reaction to it.
Maybe with Hermione, you have her noticed but not really important.
adenoide chapter 9 . 2/3
For Neville it's his house better than Grifondor. So Draco only thing he has is the moneys, it's new. Instead of Calla, I choice the same school of Viktor.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 9 . 2/3
It's great to see you back, I look forward to future updates.
Roseflame Crystalheart chapter 9 . 2/3
I LOVE IT! :)
potterandplumfan chapter 9 . 2/3
Totally into you story. Thanks for writing.
NicoleR85 chapter 9 . 2/3
It depends on if Hermione will be easily manipulated by some to get close to her or if she doesn't care what others think and will be friends with a Slytherin. My personal opinion on her is that she can be a great friend if she didn't let her head get in the way. I can't wait to read on if she will be friends with Calla or enemies. I love the chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Toniboo chapter 9 . 2/3
Hey so I am really liking this fic. And I'm glad that calla and Neville are Gina be friends. I hope calla and Daphne will be friends as I think she is a very underated and underwritten character.

Looking forward to reading more
Toniboo
xox
xKimsel chapter 9 . 2/3
That was amazing! And i seriously hope that Weasley wont get too annoying.. Hmm, maybe he SHOULD get annoying, then Damian can teach him a lesson. Haha. :D
I hope theres another chapter online soon! 3
Padfootette chapter 9 . 2/3
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon! :)
CALLA'S REVENGE
Deage him, transfigure him to look like Calla, bind his magic and send him off to live in her place at the Dursleys for a year or so. If he survives, turn him over to the healing "mercies" of the vengeful mamas (Natasha, Mrs Weasley, etc.) so his recovery is as painful as possible. Then the goblins get him to extract their "justice" for his thefts. After that ...who knows. The dementors of azkaban is to nice of a sentence for him. Katja (with a very evil smirk on my face)
ptl4ever419 chapter 9 . 2/2
Love it and love love love the Slytherin reactions and Prof. Snape's being objective, I've read many a fanfiction where he singles Harry out in the beginning so am glad he didn't. Can't wait to see how Calla blooms in the snake pit (okay that was a bad pun, but I just couldn't resist)
MaddBlake97 chapter 9 . 2/2
I absolutely love this story! How often do you think you'll have the time to update? I love seeing the emails I get letting me know that I have a new chapter to read on my favorite stories. :)