Reviews for Sins of the Surrogate Father
pajamawolfie chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
This story messed me up, man. I'm glad there was an epilogue, and I can't see this realistically having a better ending, but I sorta wish I hadn't read it. I can't stop thinking about it. Your skill as an author is not in doubt, only my ability to handle things.
Srednasnhoj chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Sad but beautiful. I can easily see this Raven doing something of that nature to ensure she isn't alone. Like she stated she is emotionally still a child. I hope to see them together forever though.
zafnak chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Umm...Go for it? Pretty please?
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
absolutely love the angst! great premise for a story, and you really managed to pull it off. there's a lot of emotion here! the pain and betrayal was captured very well.
I also really enjoyed your characterizations of the characters, and the interactions, especially between Raven and Rita!
good job on keeping it realistic and believable. this was very well written, great job
RabulaTasa chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Brilliantly done! I especially love the parallel that you centered this story around, and how you made Rita the lynchpin without shifting the focus off of the unhappy couple.

I swear to god, the first time I read this story I spent half the time kicking myself for never thinking of this. Love it.

simplycarline chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
This was so emotionally complicated that I just couldn't stop reading it. I don't think Raven would do such a selfish thing, but I'm glad I opened my mind to reading this. Relationships are as messy and complicated as this. I'm impressed by the originality of the story and I congratulate you. Great writing!
TigerLily957 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I think that was the perfect ending. I'm a bit sad that's the end but as I've been once told, the best writing is the kind that makes the reader want more. :) Awesome job. I really liked it.
Stella Bella 123 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Nice ending. Not fluffy and perfect happily ever after, but hopeful! I liked it!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
He curled up with her? Hmmm ... I was expecting him to go back to his room. I kind of figured that slumbering together would be months away.

Cheer up, Raven. things are already looking better for you.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Hmmm ... I wouldn't go so far as calling it rape. Very unethical manipulation, but nor rape. That said, manipulating someone you love is a terrible thing to do.
LiumD chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I liked this.
Anna chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Perfect ending!
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
That was practically perfect in every way.

I have a long PM for you in a bit.
Shadico chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
MORE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH How can you stop here?! There's so much more that needs to happen! Capri why do you hurt me so?! Great story. GREAT story. If you ever get the feeling to continue it, PLEASE DO!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Nicely done. Was not expecting this for a chapter. Definitely needs another chapter. Keep up the excellent work.