Reviews for A Small Grey Stone
Loved this!
MayeGirl chapter 1 . 3/21
creepy...
nanciellen chapter 1 . 2/21
Great story. Thank you. From the mouth of babes . . .
Slutmonkey Radishballs chapter 1 . 2/21
Should have rated it S for Super Creepers! Fun and awesome, though, as usual.
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 2/13
I find this to be a nearly-perfect way for the story to go on. Only Molly could balance a child such as that, and it is TRUE that a mother's love is absolute.
Catharmel chapter 1 . 2/6
Lovely.
oh my god
this is just...
fantastic
your stories are phemomenal
He-who-must-eat-chocolate chapter 1 . 1/30
I like the way that the story doesn't actually have to be about Voldemort, it could be any dark wizard who hid a part of their soul in a stone. That would explain why he called Voldemort silly for doing what he did, and why he read the ancient french grimoire, because it was his native language )
BlueOrchid2 chapter 1 . 1/17
ooh, I liked it! very interesting idea! :)
Selbstzehrer chapter 1 . 1/4
I love this story, though probably not in the way that was intended.
The end is really touching, and really sad, because it shows what a mothers love can do. For the good or for the worse.
Hopefully little Fabian will grow up different from Tom Riddle. He has a family that loves him, and since he seems to be more of a reincarnation than a direct horcrux, it might be possible that his different upbringing indeed changes him.
iviscrit chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Bravo, Fabian. Bravo. I too would have been much cleverer than that- though I don't know if I would have thought of it when I was your age. I was fourteen when I read about the Dark Lord's defeat, and I too thought him a very silly man.

You and I can live forever. Come be my little brother?

WONDERFULLY creepy. Well done!
PlutoPoltergeist chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is amazing. :D It is quite creepy. Much of an inspiration. Get's all the thinking-juices pumping.
Fabulous thingie, this. I tip my imaginary internet hat to you.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
How delightfully creepy!
sreya ray chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Brilliant!
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Good story, with enough creepiness and as the heading of this story makes it clear, Fabian IS none other than Voldemort himself.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »