Reviews for A Small Grey Stone
willowmelodynoble chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Is Fabian Voldemort?
titemb-bm chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
great ! im├Ęsad your dont have a next chapter ! :)
Mwahaha Cookies chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Excellent and original.

Great story, thanks for sharing.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Loved this!
MayeGirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
nanciellen chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Great story. Thank you. From the mouth of babes . . .
Slutmonkey Radishballs chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Should have rated it S for Super Creepers! Fun and awesome, though, as usual.
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I find this to be a nearly-perfect way for the story to go on. Only Molly could balance a child such as that, and it is TRUE that a mother's love is absolute.
Catharmel chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
oh my god
this is just...
your stories are phemomenal
He-who-must-eat-chocolate chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I like the way that the story doesn't actually have to be about Voldemort, it could be any dark wizard who hid a part of their soul in a stone. That would explain why he called Voldemort silly for doing what he did, and why he read the ancient french grimoire, because it was his native language )
YoChicken chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
ooh, I liked it! very interesting idea! :)
Selbstzehrer chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love this story, though probably not in the way that was intended.
The end is really touching, and really sad, because it shows what a mothers love can do. For the good or for the worse.
Hopefully little Fabian will grow up different from Tom Riddle. He has a family that loves him, and since he seems to be more of a reincarnation than a direct horcrux, it might be possible that his different upbringing indeed changes him.
iviscrit chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Bravo, Fabian. Bravo. I too would have been much cleverer than that- though I don't know if I would have thought of it when I was your age. I was fourteen when I read about the Dark Lord's defeat, and I too thought him a very silly man.

You and I can live forever. Come be my little brother?

WONDERFULLY creepy. Well done!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »