Reviews for A Small Grey Stone
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I find this to be a nearly-perfect way for the story to go on. Only Molly could balance a child such as that, and it is TRUE that a mother's love is absolute.
Catharmel chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
oh my god
this is just...
fantastic
your stories are phemomenal
He-who-must-eat-chocolate chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I like the way that the story doesn't actually have to be about Voldemort, it could be any dark wizard who hid a part of their soul in a stone. That would explain why he called Voldemort silly for doing what he did, and why he read the ancient french grimoire, because it was his native language )
YoChicken chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
ooh, I liked it! very interesting idea! :)
Selbstzehrer chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love this story, though probably not in the way that was intended.
The end is really touching, and really sad, because it shows what a mothers love can do. For the good or for the worse.
Hopefully little Fabian will grow up different from Tom Riddle. He has a family that loves him, and since he seems to be more of a reincarnation than a direct horcrux, it might be possible that his different upbringing indeed changes him.
iviscrit chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Bravo, Fabian. Bravo. I too would have been much cleverer than that- though I don't know if I would have thought of it when I was your age. I was fourteen when I read about the Dark Lord's defeat, and I too thought him a very silly man.

You and I can live forever. Come be my little brother?

WONDERFULLY creepy. Well done!
PlutoPoltergeist chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is amazing. :D It is quite creepy. Much of an inspiration. Get's all the thinking-juices pumping.
Fabulous thingie, this. I tip my imaginary internet hat to you.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
How delightfully creepy!
sreya ray chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Brilliant!
shushanepa chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Good story, with enough creepiness and as the heading of this story makes it clear, Fabian IS none other than Voldemort himself.
ahopeuns chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This was perfect! The writing was so fluid and I'm just in awe of how you come up with all these clever ideas :) I like that young Fabian has Tom's silver eyes and I loved the part about his attachment to Harry, ooh spooky!
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Well I looked at some of your reviews and I seem to be the only one who doesn't think the boy is Voldemort. Even if you ignore the 'magical number' thing Voldemort had going on it doesn't seem like Fabian is talking about himself when he calls Voldemort silly. Anyway, I love it! It really makes you think to have a baby dark lord with such a loving mother. I like how you still make him sound childlike by saying Voldemort is rather silly not foolish but also make the adult intelligence obvious by the books he reads and his brokenness in how he doesn't play.
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
That was really creepy, but really good! So many questions left unanswered, but... It's creepier and more intriguing that way. I loved it! Great job! :)
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was a bit creepy but absolutely brilliant. I loved it.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »