Reviews for A Small Grey Stone
Selbstzehrer chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love this story, though probably not in the way that was intended.
The end is really touching, and really sad, because it shows what a mothers love can do. For the good or for the worse.
Hopefully little Fabian will grow up different from Tom Riddle. He has a family that loves him, and since he seems to be more of a reincarnation than a direct horcrux, it might be possible that his different upbringing indeed changes him.
iviscrit chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Bravo, Fabian. Bravo. I too would have been much cleverer than that- though I don't know if I would have thought of it when I was your age. I was fourteen when I read about the Dark Lord's defeat, and I too thought him a very silly man.

You and I can live forever. Come be my little brother?

WONDERFULLY creepy. Well done!
PlutoPoltergeist chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is amazing. :D It is quite creepy. Much of an inspiration. Get's all the thinking-juices pumping.
Fabulous thingie, this. I tip my imaginary internet hat to you.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
How delightfully creepy!
sreya ray chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Brilliant!
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Good story, with enough creepiness and as the heading of this story makes it clear, Fabian IS none other than Voldemort himself.
ahopeuns chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This was perfect! The writing was so fluid and I'm just in awe of how you come up with all these clever ideas :) I like that young Fabian has Tom's silver eyes and I loved the part about his attachment to Harry, ooh spooky!
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Well I looked at some of your reviews and I seem to be the only one who doesn't think the boy is Voldemort. Even if you ignore the 'magical number' thing Voldemort had going on it doesn't seem like Fabian is talking about himself when he calls Voldemort silly. Anyway, I love it! It really makes you think to have a baby dark lord with such a loving mother. I like how you still make him sound childlike by saying Voldemort is rather silly not foolish but also make the adult intelligence obvious by the books he reads and his brokenness in how he doesn't play.
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
That was really creepy, but really good! So many questions left unanswered, but... It's creepier and more intriguing that way. I loved it! Great job! :)
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was a bit creepy but absolutely brilliant. I loved it.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wow. Very intriguing and so many unanswered questions. Is this really Tom's soul or some other wizard's? But this piece of whoever (probably Tom) has learned to at least love Molly and has a lot of loving relatives and a good life. Molly's take on how Harry's friends never opposed him sacrificing himself to destroy Tom is very insightful. I think I would like to know how Fabian turns out.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Well that's different:) Is it bad that I think the reincarnation of Tom Riddle is cute? It may be because I don't think he'll turn out evil. During his life, the only reason he became evil was because of how he was treated as a child but in this life he is so loved! Especially by Molly. He may possibly be attracted to dark magic but for sure he won't be evil. Could you do a follow up on this? Maybe like a fast forward version of his life in Hogwarts then later in life? That'd be really cool to read:) Hopefully Molly will stick by him through thick and thin.
vampire moonlight chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
i liked it great job!
Blithesome chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wow, that was great and nicely creepy! I've wanted to read a reincarnated!Voldemort fic before but haven't been able to find one. The ending caught me off guard, but it made the story even better that Mrs Weasley found out the truth. As for the stone horcrux, somehow I think that if it was possible to make one, the world would be full of immortal people and the spell would be really overpowered. Perhaps it's only possible to make a horcrux out of something that means a lot to you and is already magical? I think that all of Voldemort's horcruxes were magical objects / beings.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Well, what a surprise happy ending! :D So sweet!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »