Reviews for A Small Grey Stone
sunsethill chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wow. Very intriguing and so many unanswered questions. Is this really Tom's soul or some other wizard's? But this piece of whoever (probably Tom) has learned to at least love Molly and has a lot of loving relatives and a good life. Molly's take on how Harry's friends never opposed him sacrificing himself to destroy Tom is very insightful. I think I would like to know how Fabian turns out.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Well that's different:) Is it bad that I think the reincarnation of Tom Riddle is cute? It may be because I don't think he'll turn out evil. During his life, the only reason he became evil was because of how he was treated as a child but in this life he is so loved! Especially by Molly. He may possibly be attracted to dark magic but for sure he won't be evil. Could you do a follow up on this? Maybe like a fast forward version of his life in Hogwarts then later in life? That'd be really cool to read:) Hopefully Molly will stick by him through thick and thin.
vampire moonlight chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
i liked it great job!
Blithesome chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wow, that was great and nicely creepy! I've wanted to read a reincarnated!Voldemort fic before but haven't been able to find one. The ending caught me off guard, but it made the story even better that Mrs Weasley found out the truth. As for the stone horcrux, somehow I think that if it was possible to make one, the world would be full of immortal people and the spell would be really overpowered. Perhaps it's only possible to make a horcrux out of something that means a lot to you and is already magical? I think that all of Voldemort's horcruxes were magical objects / beings.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Well, what a surprise happy ending! :D So sweet!
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Nicely creepy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Nice story, but I wouldn't mind another chapter.

It feels still a bit incomplete
Mimi tann chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
A very curious AU... There's just so many ways of interpreting this! Is he even aware of his "past life", and using the Weasleys to infiltrate Harry's life just to get the ultimate revenge, killing Harry as someone dear to him?(he certainly is a skilled actor, and have a tendency to be dramatic - or maybe this is just my interpetration of the book). Or is he just a confused child, with a mind too old for his own body and memories he doesn't quite own being revived again and again in his dreams? And the most important question, would he be sorted sorted into Slytherin "again"?
And regarding Fabian's future, there's so many possibilites... The Dark Lord, the loved Weasley child, the prodigy, the lonely outcast... Very interesting.
It was very refreshing to read this, thank you!
Halunygin chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I'm really confused, does little Fabian have a piece of Voldemort's soul because he swallowed the stone? Or was he always Voldemort? That was spooky! I loved it
fannut chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oh wow! So freaking creepy!
Who is the kid? Some random wizard, Voldermort, GG or another dark lord?
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I think it's nice that in this story Tom has a family who really cares about him. Hopefully he wont become a dark lord, since he's got a loving family now.

I love this story so much!

I was wondering if you could please continue writing this story?
ladyoflilacs chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Gorgeous - but does that surprise anyone? ;) Molly is one of my favorite characters - I love how you portrayed her here. Her children are by far the most important thing in her life. This is exactly how she would react. And creepy little Fabian-Tom... he is perfect. I want to read so much about him and Harry! I love how your stories always leave so much room for thought and possibility. One of my favorite authors always. xoxox
Darth Solus chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was amazing, of course. It almost felt like a sequel to your other amazing story, Come Slowly, Eden. I'm sure I'm not the only one who really wanted Molly to carry Tom Riddle's child in that one.

This story doesn't seem like horror at all to me. It is, at its heart, a family story. And it makes logical sense that their might be more horcruxes and that the Dark Lord might have used good sense when he made at least one of them. Makes me wonder about the little girl who found the stone and gave it to Molly though. Hmmmm...

Anyway, I was extremely happy for the reborn Voldemort here, oddly enough. He finally has what I truly believe he craved more than anything else, even immortality, though he would never have even known how to admit it because he was far too damaged to realize it.

The Dark Lord finally has a chance to have a family. And that is a sweet, precious, and beautiful thing. It made me very happy. That's all I can find to say.

Thank you. :)
Celestial Dance chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Happy Halloween indeed... just fantastic, and subtly complex where I read the second half at least three times. Thank you!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow, creepy! lol. Poor Molly huh? Personally I think she's lost her marbles by not mentioning this to anyone as it's obvious that something is seriously wrong with the lil' guy.

Cannot wait to read more! ;o)
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »