Reviews for A Small Grey Stone
Mr Corvus chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
A very curious AU... There's just so many ways of interpreting this! Is he even aware of his "past life", and using the Weasleys to infiltrate Harry's life just to get the ultimate revenge, killing Harry as someone dear to him?(he certainly is a skilled actor, and have a tendency to be dramatic - or maybe this is just my interpetration of the book). Or is he just a confused child, with a mind too old for his own body and memories he doesn't quite own being revived again and again in his dreams? And the most important question, would he be sorted sorted into Slytherin "again"?
And regarding Fabian's future, there's so many possibilites... The Dark Lord, the loved Weasley child, the prodigy, the lonely outcast... Very interesting.
It was very refreshing to read this, thank you!
Halunygin chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I'm really confused, does little Fabian have a piece of Voldemort's soul because he swallowed the stone? Or was he always Voldemort? That was spooky! I loved it
fannut chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oh wow! So freaking creepy!
Who is the kid? Some random wizard, Voldermort, GG or another dark lord?
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I think it's nice that in this story Tom has a family who really cares about him. Hopefully he wont become a dark lord, since he's got a loving family now.

I love this story so much!

I was wondering if you could please continue writing this story?
ladyoflilacs chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Gorgeous - but does that surprise anyone? ;) Molly is one of my favorite characters - I love how you portrayed her here. Her children are by far the most important thing in her life. This is exactly how she would react. And creepy little Fabian-Tom... he is perfect. I want to read so much about him and Harry! I love how your stories always leave so much room for thought and possibility. One of my favorite authors always. xoxox
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was amazing, of course. It almost felt like a sequel to your other amazing story, Come Slowly, Eden. I'm sure I'm not the only one who really wanted Molly to carry Tom Riddle's child in that one.

This story doesn't seem like horror at all to me. It is, at its heart, a family story. And it makes logical sense that their might be more horcruxes and that the Dark Lord might have used good sense when he made at least one of them. Makes me wonder about the little girl who found the stone and gave it to Molly though. Hmmmm...

Anyway, I was extremely happy for the reborn Voldemort here, oddly enough. He finally has what I truly believe he craved more than anything else, even immortality, though he would never have even known how to admit it because he was far too damaged to realize it.

The Dark Lord finally has a chance to have a family. And that is a sweet, precious, and beautiful thing. It made me very happy. That's all I can find to say.

Thank you. :)
Celestial Dance chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Happy Halloween indeed... just fantastic, and subtly complex where I read the second half at least three times. Thank you!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow, creepy! lol. Poor Molly huh? Personally I think she's lost her marbles by not mentioning this to anyone as it's obvious that something is seriously wrong with the lil' guy.

Cannot wait to read more! ;o)
FraggleGaggles chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
›› I would hide my soul in something tiny and ordinary, like a small grey stone...
Nicely done.
But, you left off the jokes about how he "Rocked her world", or being "A stone cold killer".

Also, this makes me look at Pebbles, from the "Flintstones" cartoon, in a whole new light! 8-0
ripper34 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
good story
Krysania chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow!
Loved Molly there:DDD
MissHotPink chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Are you going to continue this?
Stellanti Nocte chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oh, a very creepy and interesting Halloween fic! You always have such original ideas! :)

Starry Night
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Okayyyy...totally spot on for a All Hallows Eve fic.
The spike on my weird-o-meter jumped wildly at the end.
Life finds a way...indeed.
Uh-oh!